****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

goodluck dierdre :)

My back pain's arnt so bad now :/ Think my body was just playing games again :'(

Evening all,

Toothache eased a bit, hoping it goes, i have really bad gums and suffer with bad teeth/bleeding gums during pregnancy:growlmad:

Perhaps another baby, good luck Deirdre xx

Everyone ok, MummytoAsher, i think is due about the same time as me, perhaps i am getting her muddled? :shrug: Good luck to her anyways!

Flippin internet keeps going off!

I know nothing about what men are entitled to work wise, my dh was all up together with it when dd was born, then when she was 4 months old an injury meant he couldn't work, so why i have a real Daddys girl, because its all she has known!

I am not sure about anyone holding the baby, i feel like this is my last baby and i feel a bit over protective over him/her, I am very much, look but don't touch anyway because i fuss over germs!:haha:
I whisk baby off or use excuses for people no to touch!

Baby doing somersaults tonight, house in mayhem, will try to come back later!

Feeling hot tonight, and keep getting bump out, not sure why but it feels nice sitting here with the bump exposed :thumbup:

:hugs:xx

im thinking i might be in labour

The best of luck and to mummytoasher who's waters have broke

I'm so tired dp bein a pain today soon my head right in although could be me bein grumpy cos I'm tired lol

Iv just asked him to change the light bulb and he sed no do it urself so means me climbing on a chair to do it such a pain

He just told me he sick of my moaning about bein uncomfortable and he is gonna cheat on me unless I stop moaning told him to go ahead and see wat happens if he does.

Can I ask u ladies a question if ur oh were in regular contact with a ex and he says he wants to be close to her how would I react I went mad wen I found this out them I find out a few months bk he asked her to gone things another go but she said no

I dunno how to take this really

Anyway I'm off to get food I'm starvin lol

Hey ladies,
I hope everyone is ok today? Only a quick check (to find no more babies have arrived :growlmad:what are you all playing at ladies?)
Well i've had such a busy weekend if this hasn't kick started me early nothing will :haha:. DH walked my poor little feet off yesterday & today looking for work shoes (he's worse than a woman!!!!!). We also went for a look around our last hospital of choice..........and loved it :happydance:. Nice & clean, staff seemed friendly, willing to let us hypnobirth in peace without butting in, all rooms are private with seperate en-suite (like a bupa hospital lol) and they have all the contraptions we hope to make use of :thumbup:. I have a midwife calling me from there tomorrow to hopefully issue me with a hospital number for that trust so they can put me some notes together before i actually need to go in.
I also grabbed a bargain in Debenhams of all places :wacko: a pack of 2 nursing bra's in the sale were down to £12.50 & they were on buy one get one free. So i had 4 nursing bra's for £12.50 :happydance: they are nice & soft so should be comfy to sleep in!

"do I really need to know about your fanny snot?"...
:rofl: brilliant hun!

Alright have a question, is anyone else getting increased movement from the baby? I feel like it moves non stop and I don't know when it ever rests lol.
Same here - i thought they were meant to move less as they get more & more squashed in there, mine feels like it has friends over to party each night :haha:

Louise - glad your husband is ok now - what a scare it must have been for you hun :hugs:

Right - i hear my crumble calling me then i'm off for a bath xxx

Good luck MummytoAsher!

Just checked Mamabirds thread and she's 10cm and about to push :wohoo:

Good luck MummytoAsher and Mamabird!

Well, we DTD before, and wow have I been having mad contractions ever since! I am bouncing on this ball like you wouldn't believe, trying to will it on ha ha!! It will all stop as usual!! Hee hee the fun of it all!! Who would have thought I would be welcoming worsening pain!

I know mrsJ! Not getting my hopes up though!! x

And whoo hoo for Mummy2Asher! My goodness you log off for an hour or two and look what happens!!

Asher it sounds like you are on your way too! So glad you had the kit delivered and you reached full term in time!

I'm getting back aches tonight but really low down where my coccyx is. I know the uterus is attached there so FX it's a good sign. x

Aww, good luck to you all girls!

Just dropping by with :kiss: for you all - been a busy weekend with tidying and MIL coming down and I am wiped. No sign of Simba coming out, everything has gone quiet! -x-

Good afternoon girlies!
Just had a lovely relaxing morning at the Farmers' Market and am looking forward to a quiet afternoon of knitting and a really yummy dinner tonight with all that gorgeous summer produce we picked up.
Um, fresh healthy produce and several pies.... :blush:
:)

Mamabird, thinking of you!

And thinking of all of you who are teetering on the cusp of labour.

Still a few weeks yet for me, I think.

OOoooohhh it's all so exciting!!

I think we should have a race... between Deidre, Asher, MummytoAsher, and possible Elmaxie who has been quiet today?!?!?! There are a few about to evict I think! I think odds are on Brigitte being next if she started pushing an hour or so ago, I imagine her baby girl is in her arms as we speak :cloud9: my goodness I'm finding it so overwhelming!

I'm with everyone on the possessive mother thing! I have said to DH that I don't know if I'm going to want to hand her over to anyone! Especially one of the wives here, the wife of one of Wayne's good friends, she's so rough with our other friend's baby and I will be cringing so much if she grabs her and manhandles her about, but she doesn't ask she just goes and picks baby up!

Nothing going on for me either, won't be DTD tonight as DH is still feeling so poorly... typical! Fishy, fingers crossed it continues this time!

Soo will bitchyness take you over the edge to labour??? just woundering cause im so bitchy and cranky and whiny i want to slap myslef!!! haha :) Maybe im just having an emotional day i dunno?? i want everything to be done but i dont want to do ANYTHING but sleep....and i am now drinking like a camel!!

someone tell me they have extra bitchy days too:blush:

Jessica, yes!! Me!! I have been a super hormonal bitch from hell today, and there was nothing I could do to stop myself! I feel better now but have been awful today.

I hope these pains of mine continue. I am happy for you to come out now little one! Stop taunting me!!

still achy back but not like last night :( been such an emotional cow today! Think the pain's getting to me now :/

Jessica, yes!! Me!! I have been a super hormonal bitch from hell today, and there was nothing I could do to stop myself! I feel better now but have been awful today.

I hope these pains of mine continue. I am happy for you to come out now little one! Stop taunting me!!

I hope she comes out for you soon!!!

thanks! im glad im not the only one!! i feel so bad for hubby!! I actually threw a temper tantrum today and stomped my foot down...literally!! haha...it was actually kinda funny that im acting like a 2 year old!

Choc, I think your OH is being a bit of a tool to be honest!! I would never stand for that from my hubby.

Good luck to everyone who little'ns are on their way and due to arrive shortly :)

I am really trying for mine to make an appearance but he really isn't having any of it. Never thought my body would make such a comfy home for him lol. Started the rasberry tea leaf and I'm trying to find the effort and motivation to have sex lol. I know that might sound strange but I'm so big iand been tired recently I just haven't felt in the mood.

Oooh it's all happening in here tonight!! Good luck to all those with contractions/breaking waters/back ache etc!

Just popping back in to say that the midwife came and checked on Holly today and I'm so happy as she has gained 5oz in 2 days! She took some more blood to check her jaundice as well and her bilirubin levels have dropped, so she is on the mend! She's currently looking very cute asleep on her Daddy :cloud9:

I hope there are more babies here by the time I come back! Come on babies!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->