****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

aw boo to the rain limpets!

anyone else find that the days are really dragging? and I've still got 5 weeks left! :hissy:
It just feels like every day is so slow, maybe it's because I'm so bored stuck at home with this stupid SPD. Grr, sorry to rant, I just want time to hurry up!

I felt like this around your time too hun, then come 3 weeks to go the anticipation & frustration just seemed to settle & i felt ok again. It was a horrid time, it all felt so close but so far away - i know exactly how you are feeling :hugs:. Have you tried swimming for your SPD? I know 2 girls who come to aquanatal have it & they swear it's the only thing that brings them some sort of relief :flower:

I've been going swimming every week recently - it does seem to help being in the water, and baths also ease it, but getting in & out is a mission lol! This is part of the reason I want a water birth - I can just move so much easier in the water!
Fingers crossed this feeling will settle down then, I think I need a project - something I can do at home that doesn't involve lifting/standing/moving around too much! Hmm, maybe I'll try and finish the quilt I started making in January :rofl:

Just had a lush omelette for lunch, it was so yummy!! Made chilli for tea and taken Murphy for a walk!! Have to say time is dragging for me, or I think maybe I am gettting impatient!! I think my little lady is way too comfy in there, I keep telling her that she is free to come out anytime as there are so many people that want to meet her!!! I keep having visions of still being pregnant at christmas lol!!

Becs YOUR baby is too comfy :haha: I'm SOOO close to going over due :haha:
I should really bounce on my ball or something though...

Who said about baked potato??? Now ive had to put one in and its going to take AGGEESS!!! Put a little one in for Tabs too :lol:

Aaah i forgot to sat that the other day when i was in Monsoon buying clothes for Tabs...this lady walked up to me and was like 'You're HUGE!! Just incase you wonder why we are all staring at you...' :shock:

Blob, some people are so rude!! I don't think you are overly big!! I really feel for you, I am sure I will be feeling the same as you in a few days!!

Who said about baked potato??? Now ive had to put one in and its going to take AGGEESS!!!
Do you not microwave it first? Then you only have to crisp it in the oven :thumbup:

Hhhmmmm - i've just had a shower & i didn't enjoy it as much as i normally do, after not enjoying my bath last night either i'm starting to question me feeling comfortable in a birthing pool :cry: i've always felt great in the water (i put it down to being a pisces :haha:) so it's completely thrown me - hopefully it's just a phase!

Right - the damn sun has come back out :growlmad: gonna go re-try my :hangwashing:

Yea i would but we dont have a microwave :rofl: We did and then it broke and we just never got a new one :dohh: So it has to cook for like an hour... I dont like baths when i'm pregnant they make me feel sick and i LOVE water too :wacko:

Becs it wasnt until later that i was ofended by it :lol: Then i realised just how bloody rude it was, she was the manager of the place too!!

Yea i would but we dont have a microwave We did and then it broke and we just never got a new one So it has to cook for like an hour... I dont like baths when i'm pregnant they make me feel sick and i LOVE water too

Aaah bum! Oh well - must be nearly done now & it'll be worth the wait :thumbup:. I have enjoyed baths all the way through - having 2-3 a week but last night i just felt too hot & uncomfortable (despite the water being fairly tepid). I think i ruined myself by having a bath at my inlaws as theirs is much bigger & i fitted into it more comfortably :haha:

Well i'm off to the launderette as it keeps raining on & off. Better take my book, a drink & maybe a snack as i have no idea how long it takes to tumble dry items :shrug:

Blob - I've never know rudeness like I have witnessed while pregnant. I'm so fed up of being stared at I don't want to go out at all any more. My DH says people are just curious, but he's not the one being made to feel uncomfortable.

I'm really bloody fed up today. I had a rubbish night due to DH being sick and even though it's not his fault I'm annoyed with him for being ill when he's supposed to be grouting the bathroom :cry: I've got absolutely no energy but I'm bored and want to do something. My stupid foot has swollen at the ankle again and feels really sore and stiff. Right I will shut up moaning now...

On a more positive note my bump has definitely dropped. I can no longer see my belly button when I look down and there feels like there is a hand width of space at the top of my bump that is soft and squidgy. I'm going to the hospital for an appointment tomorrow so I will be interested to see if they think the head is engaged at all. My gut feeling is that it isn't, but wasn't convinced the baby had turned last week, so what do I know....

I wonder if we are going to have any more stars today?

:hugs: to all x

mama bird - woooohooo :happydance: congrats !! so pleased for them..

Laurak- do you have a text buddy yet? if not PM me honey x

Me and Jellycat reached our last box today.. yay !!!!:happydance:

so the answer is 35 weeks and 4 days (someone asked a couple of days ago when the ticker goes up)

Sounds like some of you are sooooooo close.. all i have is fanny snot and a major bruised feeling (BTW who called it fanny snot? fantastic word to explain it !! and made me giggle !!)

Me and Jellycat reached our last box today.. yay !!!!:happydance:

I'd almost forgotten :happydance:

Limpets forgot to ask didn't you look round another hospital a couple of days ago? What was it like have you come to a decision yet as to what your going to do?

I've just spent 1 1/2 hrs ironing and still have DH's clothes to do..... I had so many houseworking plans today and have only managed to tick 3 off my list...... I've got no chance before DH cames home. He wants us to do the test drive to the hospital but I really dont want to go. Basically its an hour away incase our hospital becomes fully booked. The thing is I said could he not go on his own? but he didnt seem to pleased with that response, whats the point me sitting in the car getting :sick::sick::sick::sick: I hate motion sickness especially since being pregnant.... lets see who wins this argument tonight :muaha:

Mrs J08 my DH is sick too :nope: I had to drive home yesterday with frequent stops so he could be :sick: out the door...then yesterday i emptied the whole pool while he sat on the couch feeling sick watching :dohh:

Yea Limpet i just get too hot now :(

No more babies yet? Slowing down girls. I would love to say I am going next but other than tonnes of discharge and a niggly back, I am still very much in false labour town!

Talking of discharge, is anyone else feeling 'wet' alot of the time now? I don't think it's enough to concern about waters, but just alot more than I was having. Sorry for the TMI!

Sending love to you all and looking forward to more beautiful babies :)

:hugs: drazic, I was hoping you were off having your baby!
yup I definately can sympathise with the discharge issue - it had me in triage last night!

Aww, did you think you were leaking hun? It is a constant source of paranoia to me wether it is discharge or leaking, but it doesn't come close to soaking a pad so I guess it's fine! Simba is happy enough too and it's not consistent. Just stressful!

yeah, I just wasn't sure whether it was watery discharge or waters! I was pretty sure it wasn't waters but it seemed to come on all of a sudden yesterday and just kept going all day so I rang them and they said best to get it checked out. The doctor did mention that there was a LOT of discharge, but that it looked normal no infection or anything so I guess it's just one of the joys of pregnancy!

Just got back from 38 week mw appointment!! Was only in there 5 minutes, bp still the same as it has been since my booking appointment, urine all clear and baby is very relaxed, brilliant hb!! She said that I am one very relaxed Mum to be and thats good for baby!! See her again in 2 weeks, scarily 2 days before my due date!!

Hope everyone is ok xx

:hissy:Well I just had another tantrum and sorted out a cardboard box belonging to DH in the living room - do you know what I found? A load of clothes including the shirt he wore on our wedding day and a new (expensive) t-shirt I bought him for his birthday, that he thought he had lost. Honestly I could strangle him. I just chucked everything he needed to find a home for on the floor and made him do it. I should have just done it myself weeks ago, so I've learnt a valuable lesson today!

I've got increased discharge too - mine had reduced right down but it's now come back, especially at night. I was trying to get some air to my bits at night but now I've had to resort to wearing a pad again.

No more babies yet? Slowing down girls. I would love to say I am going next but other than tonnes of discharge and a niggly back, I am still very much in false labour town!

Talking of discharge, is anyone else feeling 'wet' alot of the time now? I don't think it's enough to concern about waters, but just alot more than I was having. Sorry for the TMI!

Sending love to you all and looking forward to more beautiful babies :)

Discharge is a major problem with this pregnancy, i started getting watery discharge when i was 22 weeks which scared the crap out of me. I leaked every time i was sick, coughed.. sneezed.... I brought some PH paper which stopped me worrying as it was just normal discharge like the hopsital said. I lost part of my plug last week and since then its been creamy/white discharge and loads of it !!!!

Afternoon All,

Took dd to the dentist today, walked in and the assistant said, wow, your big! The dentist was lovely and said. no she is not, its usual, then the assisstant started saying but is that shape right, she looks all out front, i just laughed it off and said it all normal for a term bump to look big and all out front, but the dentist was lovely, she was saying how normal it all looked, and how right it all looked, the assistant was just a young girl and i think i shocked her a bit, my bump enters a room well b4 me right now!:haha:
I expect i have scared her off any babies quite yet:haha:

Baked potato does sound nice, but its meatballs and pasta tonight, have ds's friend round so an extra mouth to feed and pasta is great for going round everyone! Got some garlic bread which i add extra cheese to, yummy!
Dh is having roast beef, there is some in gravy from yesterday, and some for a sandwich, i didn't finish yesterday! He is on healthy eating as he seems to put on more weight during my pregnancy than me! I really want him to loose a bit, i need a sex life back:haha: have not restricted my food while pregnant so he tends to be the same, when he really shouldn't! He doesn't drink or smoke and food is his real weakness, especially crisps, omg he just loves crisps! I can take them or leave them!

Have midwife tomorrow, well was supposed to, so need to change it as ds wants to get his exam results so i sorted that then he said he would get the bus:dohh: So will see, really want to check baby has turned, although i really am not bothered for any other reason, i know i will have to lay off sugar tonight and tomorrow morning if i don't want sugar in my urine and to be threatened with a gtt!!
Anyway, not sure now if i am going or not, i rang and left a message but didn't confirm canceling or re book so assume its still in the book!
Oh i dont know, how anyone expects a pregnant woman to decide i don't know! :shrug:

With leaking, my waters broke with my last and it was obvious, when i stood up it flowed, and was warmer than wee, and poured at times, like if i coughed it leaked more.
I had my hind waters baby kicked through with a previous pregnancy and that was a trickle, although not so obvious i still knew it was waters, too much for it to be anything else, it did not leak so much as when i stood up it was plugged by baby.
I wake up wet, but i know its sweat, like i say i really felt my waters go last time, i jumped up from being asleep, it was a gush!
Hope that reassures a bit over what is increased discharge and what is waters, but always get anything you feel is not right checked xx

I am going to do tea now, may have a quick check on facebook first but dd is next to me and i am not comfy so need to move anyway!

Back later xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->