****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

hi ladies im still here 2 :haha:
ive got the midwife at 12 , i was starting to worry that it wasnt my show and it was just bleeding but googled and apparently it can take this long :dohh: i always think the doctors are wrong even when theyve been "inside" lol!!

mama bird congrats on your beautiful baby :cloud9:

:dust: to all that want it :)

im in a panic as i think i dont have enough blankets lol, too late now im going nowhere myself incase my waters break lol xx

congratulations mamabird :wohoo:

Asher & 123Deirdre sounds like it wont be long for you too! :thumbup:

Asher if your lo arrived tomorrow what a fantastic birthday prezzie that would be! :cloud9:

emma if you didnt want to cal the triage and you dont think you will get any help form calling your MW how about calling nhs direct? you can get advice from them and if they are worried they will tel you what to do.

i personaly would just give the labour ward a call n tel em whats been happening and how you are worried, they may ask you to go in to be checked out? :hugs:

thats great news Mrs N :hugs: pleased your lo hasnt decided to make an early apperance xxx

Good Luck Apaton, hope it all goes well. I'm sure you won't be long now xx

Wow, everyone seems to have slept badly last night! I thought I was in labour last night I had really bad back pain which then went to my hips and then went to my groin area every 4/5 minutes. I was soooo exhausted though that I just had to go back to bed after being awake for a few hours and I managed to go to sleep and then I woke up and its all gone. The baby has been very quiet the past few days though so I might ring ADAU or delivery suite (which one do I ring?) to see if they will have me in for reassurance.

Congratulations MamaBird! Your daughter looks beautiful

Asher, no fair get back in line! Your due before me!

Just popping in with massive congratulations for Mamabird, how adorable is Peyton!? Gorgeous.

Asher, hope this is it for you!!! Sooo excited for you :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust: to all that want it :kiss:

I'll pop back later for more updates!

xx

Congratulations to Mamabird xx:hugs:

Off to find the thread now!

Just a quick good morning, not a great night but they don't seem to be now anyway!

Just 8 days b4 plans to evict start, til then if i get any twinge, i am just thinking, not yet!!

:hugs:xx

Morning ladies!!!
Wow I go away for the weekend and there are more September stars in the world! yay :D
Congratulations Mamabird, hope you and baby are doing well xx

I'm full term today woohoo!!!!

It was my Mum's 50th bday party yesterday and I saw loooooads of family and friends who haven't seen me pregnant and needless to say they were all shocked at how big bump was. It was a lovely day but I was pretty fed up by the end after repeating myself a million times with having to say comments like 'no, there's only one in there'.....'yes he must be a big boy'......'only 3 weeks left'.......'yes i am very uncomfortable' hehehe

Full term for me too today!

Congratulations again, MamaBird - your little girl is beautiful!

Looks like these babies are going to start appearing thick and fast now!

Congratulations to Mamabird xx

I didn't sleep well last night either. I kept dreamiung about jacket potato with tuna/sweetcorn and cheese. I'm vegetarian, wonder what my body is missing lol! I've also craved a chipshop sausage in batter this pg. I haven't eaten meat in 22 years lol! Obviously I didn't indulge but I did lmao! I have never craved meat in any pg so far! Always a first lol.

hi everyone

just popping in to say hello and that I cant believe we are all so close to meeting our beautiful babies!!

xxxx

Congratulations to Mamabird xx

I didn't sleep well last night either. I kept dreamiung about jacket potato with tuna/sweetcorn and cheese. I'm vegetarian, wonder what my body is missing lol! I've also craved a chipshop sausage in batter this pg. I haven't eaten meat in 22 years lol! Obviously I didn't indulge but I did lmao! I have never craved meat in any pg so far! Always a first lol.

You'v just reminded me that I was fancying jacket potato! Just put egg's in a pan to have egg mayo sandwhichs tho....hmm not sure which to have now :(

Morning everyone well I had a ok nite sleep I'm getting fed up now of bein pregnant but everyone tellin me I will miss it lol

I got a sore belly button it's still a inny belly button but is so so sore today think I have strech marks in it if this is even possible lol it's so so sore though has anyone else had a sore belly button ????

Just to say a massive congratulations to MamaBird and your daughter is beautiful! x
I really thought there would be more bubbas, so come on ladies get the eviction going!

One week tomorrow until my induction and I am getting impatient.

Also, OH and I have had cross words as baby doesn't have a name yet. OH wants him named the day he arrives, so me being hormonal got the hump and said 'its not the be all and end all...we do have 6 weeks to name him!'....not the best response I now feel. lol
I will have to apologise when he gets back and sit down with the baby name book and write a shortlist with him. I also need to finish my hospital bag and might make the cot up later. By doing these things though it will feel even longer until we get to meet him I think. I guess I am just feeling a bit rubbish and VERY ready to meet this little man now. Hurry up baby!

Off out with DS to my sisters, but will check back later to keep updated on any new september stars. xx

Hi all, this will be a short one today as I'm not with it at all!
Mamabird, massive congratulations on the birth of Peyton, she's gorgeous!

Asher... labour dust going your way, yet again I feel I'm saying the same thing to you but it's on its way now!!

Hi to everyone else, sorry for lack of personals! I'll come and catch up later on x

:winkwink:

Morning (again) ladies,

Choc :hugs: your OH sounds a bit of a prat at times hunny, i'd confront him straight off. Ask if he really does want commitment to you & your daughter or if he would rather be involved with his ex. It won't be an easy discussion but at least you will know & can hopefully get it sorted once & for all & move on whichever way it goes. Call me if you need a friend hun :hugs:

Fish&Chips - thanks for the early labour signs post, very informative hun. Sets my mind at rest about my bowels too (sorry if TMI). I only said to DH yesterday 'i thought pregnancy was supposed to make you constipated, i've gone from being an every couple of days person to a 3 times a day no problem person' his respone..........'i've noticed' :haha:

NurseKel - i don't get any pains but it wakes Tufty up (he/she loves it) and i get a numb ass after a while lol. DH hates it as it's all he can hear when he's trying to watch TV/play on his PS3 directly below me :haha:

Elmaxie - i'd call & maybe let your GP know about your chest pains hun, i was severely told off for not reporting my palpitations to mine (despite letting my midwife know) & he sent me straight up to the hospital for an ecg. We think it was all due to the fluid overload but it's better to be safe hun & look after yourselves eh :hugs:. As for the baby related problems, leave your midwives a message & let them get back to you (it is their jobs afterall - i know i'd rather my patients contact me than not) the ball is then in their court isn't it

I had a strange urge to wash the moses basket blankets yesterday so i washed them overnight & i'm just keeping an eye on the impending rain so i can do my garden dash routine :thumbup: i just thought - god if Tufty comes quickly the poor mite will have no where to sleep in the living room :dohh: how stoopid eh!

I was having a lovely lie in this morning but then i felt wet down below so i decided to get up & put a pad on, i didn't feel overly wet (no patches in the bed or anything) but there was definately fluid down there & on my legs if that makes any sense? I've had no more contractions since the ine int he night (to my knowledge) just weird sensations. My only concern is that most hypnobirth women report they didn't identify early labour & by the time they were mildly concerned & go into hospital they are about 7-9cms dilated eeeek. One lady a few weeks ago at my local hospital was told there was no way she was in established labour as she was so relaxed, when she insisted on an internal before being sent home it turned out she was 9cm & ready for baby to come out argh! I'll have that kinda labour i think :haha:

HHmmmm - i'm going to rescue my washing........i don't trust the look of that sky & it's been out since 7am! Can always air it in the airing cupboard to finish it off :thumbup:

hiya i just noticed that i have moved ??? my wiggle is due on the 7th sept not the 10th lol and wiggle is a pink bump thanks xx

Awww b******s it WAS raining! :growlmad: why can i not see the rain out of the back of the house but clear as day out the front! Now my poor sheets & bumpers are soaked! Guess this might be a good excuse to find my local launderette & go make use of their tumble dryers, didn't want to go out today either as i'm waiting for the midwife from the new hospital to call :nope:

aw boo to the rain limpets!

anyone else find that the days are really dragging? and I've still got 5 weeks left! :hissy:
It just feels like every day is so slow, maybe it's because I'm so bored stuck at home with this stupid SPD. Grr, sorry to rant, I just want time to hurry up!

aw boo to the rain limpets!

anyone else find that the days are really dragging? and I've still got 5 weeks left! :hissy:
It just feels like every day is so slow, maybe it's because I'm so bored stuck at home with this stupid SPD. Grr, sorry to rant, I just want time to hurry up!

I felt like this around your time too hun, then come 3 weeks to go the anticipation & frustration just seemed to settle & i felt ok again. It was a horrid time, it all felt so close but so far away - i know exactly how you are feeling :hugs:. Have you tried swimming for your SPD? I know 2 girls who come to aquanatal have it & they swear it's the only thing that brings them some sort of relief :flower:

Sorry ladies but there is really not a cat in hells chance of me catching up my first unread post is page 437 and we are now on page 472!!!!!! What have you all been talking about...lol!! I was last on on Friday now that is some chatting ladies!!

Congrats Mamabird & shorman!!!! :) xxx

Hope you are all well! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"