****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Hey ladies, I'm about to get packing my bag. I'm being induced in a couple hours! I will update soon! :happydance:

congrats to Mama! :hugs:

I'm really bloody fed up today. I had a rubbish night due to DH being sick and even though it's not his fault I'm annoyed with him for being ill when he's supposed to be grouting the bathroom I've got absolutely no energy but I'm bored and want to do something. My stupid foot has swollen at the ankle again and feels really sore and stiff. Right I will shut up moaning now...
:hugs:

Limpets forgot to ask didn't you look round another hospital a couple of days ago? What was it like have you come to a decision yet as to what your going to do?
Hey Jellycat, yes it was yesterday we went, we absolutely loved it & a midwife from there has actually just called & will be dropping round to see me thursday to arrange the transfer of my care :thumbup:.

Talking of discharge, is anyone else feeling 'wet' alot of the time now? I don't think it's enough to concern about waters, but just alot more than I was having.
Yup - that's how i have been & yet more again over night & today, to the point where i am wearing panty liners now to soak some of it up :blush:

Ooiooh good luck Rockyracoon - i'll be thinking for you & checking for updates hunny :thumbup:. Just remember to relax & enjoy the arrival of your baby boy :happydance:

Well i took all my baby sheets & cot bumpers to the launderette in the end as the rain was far too intermittent (and i have 2 lots of steps in my back garden leading up to the washing line which are a little too much effort at the moment:dohh:). Anyway are all dry & ironed now :thumbup:. I might even put the curtains up in a minute then i can get DH to put the tie back hooks up, just waiting for my feet to stop throbbing :growlmad:

Jus wanted to let u guys know that my little princess Maddisyn-Rae Nicole Rivers was born on August 16,2010 at 11:06 pm by C section. She is doing great! Beautiful and healthy and we will go home tomorrow morning!

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!!

Congrats Mama bird!!!!

Good luck Rocky Raccoon:)

Its all happening!!!

Only me popping on to say I'm still here! Been pottering around, and went to mum's, keeping distracted! Pains are still pretty much the same, not much change really! Maybe this will drag on for days!!

Good luck RockyRacoon with your induction!! xx

Awww Asher - you must feel torn hun! Glad you've made it this far but fed up of the not knowing now :hugs:. Hope it all goes one way or another for you soon sweetie.

Can i ask what contraction - or even BH feel like please? I'm getting a weird sensation since my episode in the night which feels like my bladder is going into spasm. I've not timed them or anything as it just feels like my bladder but sitting on the loo nothing comes :shrug:. They are fairly regular but quite dull too :shrug: any ideas ladies? Thanks :hugs:

Just dropping in quick, wanted to share I have a date for induction now and will be a mummy by the end of next week!

September 3rd! 10 days :D

And good luck Rocky!

woo bekkelz very exciting :wohoo:

good luck rocky:wohoo:

limpets mum the pains ive been having feel like electric shocks in my lady bits :blush: and my tummy goes rock solid :flower:

asher im feeling the same absolute crap and like im going to be here in 2 weeks :cry: midwife told me pretty much what doctor said and my next appointment would be 6th september !!! although she said she will c before then when im in labour! i just dont feel like its going to happen :(

any1 expressing milk and freezing it? i dont even know if its possible but im leaking and feel like its all being wasted :dohh: xx

Hi ladies! Strange that the conversation has been a lot around discharge when that's what I was coming on to say!

Had my friend here with her baby all afternoon, I got up after she left to go to the loo and my pants were pretty wet... not dripping wet but obviously damp to look at and to the touch, quite a large patch on there too! (Sorry for tmi at teatime!) It doesn't really smell of anything, certainly not wee! I didn't have a pad on for the first time in ages as I had run out this morning!! I have spoken to the midwife ward who told me to put a pad on and report back in an hour... if I go and sit on the toilet there is stuff coming out but I can't tell if it's like a 'secondary wee' or something else iykwim?!

I'm refusing to get excited because I'm sure they'll say it was just sweaty or discharge or something, but I have been having quite thick creamy discharge up till now (sorry!), no watery stuff at all, and there seemed to be too much for it to be sweat!

Any ideaS?!!

im having a lot of braxton hicks with abit of pain but no labour please baby still breech, find out when c section is on thursday yay x

ohh louise hopefully its waters, midwife said it doesnt have to be a big gush good luck xxx

louise that sounds exactly like me yesterday lol! fingers crossed it is your waters though, that would be fab!

I'm really really hoping it is my waters, but don't want to think too much about it as I know I'd feel so disappointed if it's not!! I couldn't feel anything at all though, I would have thought that I'd feel some trickling at least? Surely there's a limit to how slowly they can come out!!?

Hey Ladies!

Just a quick one from me as am just feeling a bit low and blah after a week of contractions and pains worse than my worse peroid ever and now my hips seem to have given up completely so I am walking weird like an old person:nope:

Apaton I dont think what is leaking is milk just yet as I think when baby is born something chemical is triggered and thats why it takes a day or so for milk to come in as I asked the same thing when I was due Nathan and found this out.

Rocky how exciting...good luck and let us know whats going on!!:happydance:

Bekklez...wow 10 days that not long at all....gives you something to look forward too! Thats of course if baby doesnt arrive sooner:thumbup:

Louise I heard if you put a pad on and lay on your side then stand up after a bit and your wet its your waters...I think it was someone on here if I am honest who said this....:shrug:
Good luck hoping its your waters then there will be another baby star on their way!:happydance:

Anyone heard from Asher?? Hoep she is ok!!:shrug::thumbup:

And mummytoasher??:shrug:

Anyone else who was in labour I have missed??

I really do need a good catch up but to be honest am just in no mood right now...SORRY!!:blush:

Plus OH and I are trying a curry again tonight in attempt to get Hannah out!!

Tomorrow I have CTG and liqor scan at 12 then clinic...am hoping the consultant(who I work with!!) will take pity on me and say she will induce me a week early...ie Saturday as I am just at the point I dont know I can put up with another week of pain and crippledness....god I am a whinge!! LOL:haha:
PLUS I am going to get teh CTG midwife to examine me too....I am seriously sorfe in the cervix dept and as I said feel like something might be coming out of me....mainly when I stand and I know its not pressure from the babies head as I have had that for a few weeks...and I know its not a urine infection like the midwife on the phone siad earlier when I called since I keep having my urine dipped and bloods and urine sent off and its all negative!:nope:

Oh well will just have to see what tomorrow brings!

If I dont egt back on until bed time (when I am on my pod and am crap with it!!) lots of labour :dust::dust: to all!!

Hoping to hear about another star soon!!

Emma.xx

Still here! Grrrr. Am going to have a bit of tea and try for an early night, am soooo tired. Louise, sounds like me this afternoon, I was at my mum's and the damp patch thing happened to me too. I am thinking mine is just liquidy bit of my plug perhaps? Don't know!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->