****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Bekklez, how exciting! :D

Louise, I have been like that a lot - but I think the majority with me is either little wee dribbles (lush) or sweat (lusher) as I have been so hot! I have had 'damp' patches since about 30 weeks. I was told to put a pad on and lay down for half an hour, if it is waters it should pool when you lay and then come out when you get up. The pad should also soak through if left a while. It is my constant paranoia though, and has been for ages! - Thanks to you all for sharing discharge stories, I feel more at ease now!

Limpets - when I had false labour, and they said the contractions were sounding like contractions, they started in my back, moved round the front under my bump and tightened across my bump. You couldn't have a UTI could you? Or maybe it's just very early days!

any1 expressing milk and freezing it? i dont even know if its possible but im leaking and feel like its all being wasted xx
I did try my breast pump out but didn't manage to get anything out :shrug: i just wanted to see how it felt really :haha:

Limpets - when I had false labour, and they said the contractions were sounding like contractions, they started in my back, moved round the front under my bump and tightened across my bump. You couldn't have a UTI could you? Or maybe it's just very early days!
I did have signs of a mild UTI last week (lab specimin result) but as i had thrush as well i needed to treat that 1st then re-sent a urine sample off (which i can do tomorrow) wait to see what the cultures say & get antibiotics if i need them (then re-treat the bloody thrush which the antibiotics cause........aaah the joys of being a woman eh). I do have a very dull back ache, not my usual UTI type ache (i suffer with kidney problems so am quite used to identifying early symptoms & getting on top of them :winkwink:) but again i thought it was another pregnancy symptom.....the weight of the bump type of ache! :shrug: The tightenings have settled now so i'm not overly concerned - thanks for replying :hugs:.

Well i have managed to clean the windows in the nursery - inside & out, hang the Humphreys corner curtains, put the hooks up for the tie backs, hang springy mobile above the changing unit, clear off the changing unit, re-pack mine & Tufty's bag (minus the excess stuff i had packed :dohh: DH advised me to pack minimal & do another bag for him to come & collect if i need to stay in :thumbup:). I've also sorted my dispo nappies into the top of the wardrobe so i know what i have, they are only for when Tufty is 1st home until i get into a routine & for when we go on holiday so i'm not having to wash nappies all week.

F&C - i think this has already been asked but will we have a September thread for once all our babies are born? Sorry if this has been answered & i missed it :shrug:. I was just thinking it would be nice to draw experiences & support from each other, especially in those early days :hugs:. Thanks hun!

Well, i'm just waiting for DH to come home.......he has popped to his friends on the way home from work as they live that way & it's the only way he can afford to see them really. Hope he's not long.........i'm hungry!

any1 expressing milk and freezing it? i dont even know if its possible but im leaking and feel like its all being wasted xx
I did try my breast pump out but didn't manage to get anything out :shrug: i just wanted to see how it felt really :haha:

I know a few people who have done this and froze it :) (usually colestrum(SP) at this stage tho)
I'v been meaning to go and get some of them bag's you can get to freeze milk in, so that I can do it, i'm leaking load's atm!!

My back ache as completly gone :S

Aww, fingers crossed it's something exciting limpets hun! :hugs:

Congrats Mama on the new arrival :hugs: so exciting!

Sounds like so many of you are getting signs now!

To those having "False labors" just remember those contractions are doing something too! just because your not dilating, doesn't mean your cervix isn't effacing, softening and moving forward, preparing itself for dilation and birth!!

So its been over 3 weeks since i've been off work, and i still haven't received ANY money from my employment insurance... Things are getting a bit tight with just OH's income, we might not get ANY compensation until the first week of September :(
I think its partially because of the money being so tight but i've been more short tempered and hormonal than i've EVER been these past couple days :( i've never snapped at OH before, and now it seems like its all the time, and he's not even doing anything wrong!

I'm finding baths far too uncomfortable too, i think its mostly because our bath is really shallow, and our hot water tank isn't very sufficient, so i end up with a sore back, in not very warm water :(

Good Luck on your induction Rocky :happydance:

Thats great news Bekklez, least you know when your going to be a Mummy :thumbup:

Congrats Mama on the birth of your lil girl

Drazic........ive decided........i'm not talking to you :ignore:. I've just seen the converse trainers you bought :growlmad: ggrrrrr
(only kidding :friends:)
I'm on the look out for some as a surprise for DH - it's all he will allow on his feet so i know he'd be made up for Tufty to have a pair like Daddy :thumbup:

:shy: Sorry darl, I didn't know! I actually wanted pink ones but settled! I will keep an eye out for a good pair for you :)

Awww Asher - you must feel torn hun! Glad you've made it this far but fed up of the not knowing now :hugs:. Hope it all goes one way or another for you soon sweetie.

Can i ask what contraction - or even BH feel like please? I'm getting a weird sensation since my episode in the night which feels like my bladder is going into spasm. I've not timed them or anything as it just feels like my bladder but sitting on the loo nothing comes :shrug:. They are fairly regular but quite dull too :shrug: any ideas ladies? Thanks :hugs:

BH is a tightening but without the pain.. but everyone is different as some women do get pain with theirs. I didnt notice my BH until the last week or so, my whole belly goes hard and it feels like a spasm... Labour feels like that but with waves of major period cramping pains which comes with back pain.... but thats different for everyone too.

:shy: Sorry darl, I didn't know! I actually wanted pink ones but settled! I will keep an eye out for a good pair for you :)

:haha: I was only kidding, i still love ya really lol. Ooooh sounds like a deal, i'll keep an eye out for a pink pair then we can swap :thumbup:. Aren't they just the cutest? I'm a DC girl myself lol.

oh the baby DCs are AWESOME too! I wish I was rich, but she already has farrrr more shoes than me!

Really just had an amazing bath, but really REALLY struggled to get out, was not a pretty sight!! Dh is at work i though i wouldnt make it out before he finnised, panik was starting!!!

Im having back pains again, not good, got a wee hot water bottle and sitting on it just now as my bum is aching aswell!!!

BH is a tightening but without the pain.. but everyone is different as some women do get pain with theirs. I didnt notice my BH until the last week or so, my whole belly goes hard and it feels like a spasm... Labour feels like that but with waves of major period cramping pains which comes with back pain.... but thats different for everyone too.
Thanks Kara, mine are not painful - & are only sort of under my bump (kinda where a bump band would sit).

Drazic - ooooooh shoes!!! I must admit to buying 2 pair of Hello Kitty shoes on the changes of Tufty being a girl :blush:. Other than that the only footwear he/she has apart from material bootees are a pair of sheepskin boots which i bought from the baby show 18 months ago - i couldn't resist them :haha:

Aww drea - at least your out now hun - go rest until your dH comes home :hugs:

i tried my breast pump got a wee tiny drop , and quite a bit over my top and my trousers! :haha: so i gave up and all the parts are in the sterriliser now lol, x

Drazic;

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Converse-Pram-shoes-Size-1-Pink-/230511474078?pt=Baby_Clothing

wow i have been away for the day and missed a load of chat ill try to catch up ....
mRS N - glad you got checked and all was well

becs- tat is not a good vision, still pregnant at xmas

Limpets- 2 or 3 baths would be a luxury i stare longingly at mine knowing id get stuck

Mrs jo8- good luck at the hospital tommorow

good luck Rocky xx

Glad you got a date bekklez x

louise- i hope it means something

Elmaxie- chin up love hope you feel better or even better give birth soon x

Drea- hope the hot water bottle works

Well i spent all morning up the hospital one baby would just not perform at all for the ctg so i was strapped to it for ages but we got there in the end, consultant tommorow see what they have to say.

Im feeling so fat today the bottom of my bump is dragging on my legs as i sit here, i had a spare tyre before and thats whats been joined to the bump but its all getting lower .:)

drazic and limpetsmum have u seen the converse with the swavorski crystals?? there soo cute ! x

I have bought Hope some converse, they are lush!! Also got her some timberlands and some baby uggs!!!

Bekks thats brilliant news xx

Rocky, good luck xx

Louise, fx'd its something!!

Asher, you are being taunted!!!

I feel really pissed off tonight and I don't know why, feel like I could burst out crying at any moment!!! Damn hormones!!

No more babies yet? Slowing down girls. I would love to say I am going next but other than tonnes of discharge and a niggly back, I am still very much in false labour town!

Talking of discharge, is anyone else feeling 'wet' alot of the time now? I don't think it's enough to concern about waters, but just alot more than I was having. Sorry for the TMI!

Sending love to you all and looking forward to more beautiful babies :)

Yep i have had quite a bit of discharge lately but today it actually wet my trousers!! Urgh!!

Hey ladies, I'm about to get packing my bag. I'm being induced in a couple hours! I will update soon! :happydance:

congrats to Mama! :hugs:

Wow how exciting!! Good luck x

Just dropping in quick, wanted to share I have a date for induction now and will be a mummy by the end of next week!

September 3rd! 10 days :D

And good luck Rocky!

OMG hun thats fab news!! :o) x

woo bekkelz very exciting :wohoo:

good luck rocky:wohoo:

limpets mum the pains ive been having feel like electric shocks in my lady bits :blush: and my tummy goes rock solid :flower:

asher im feeling the same absolute crap and like im going to be here in 2 weeks :cry: midwife told me pretty much what doctor said and my next appointment would be 6th september !!! although she said she will c before then when im in labour! i just dont feel like its going to happen :(

any1 expressing milk and freezing it? i dont even know if its possible but im leaking and feel like its all being wasted :dohh: xx

Yes you are able to freeze it as has been said...im not producing enough to freeze lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->