****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Oh what's happened, i couldn't use the last post button, not sure what i missed!

Happy Birthday Asher :cake:

Not a bad night really, i am getting used to little bits of sleep, i get an hour and wake up thinking that was nice!

Only one week til i can uncross my legs and actually actively encourage this baby out!

I did have midwife, but ds wanted a lift to get his exam results, so i canceled, then he got the bus, so i could have gone, but will ring and see if i can do another time, i am pretty sure head is down, hickups this morning were all lower bump.
It gets a bit silly when they don't want to see you for weeks and weeks and then they want to see you every 2 weeks, then every week, i mean what is that all about? :shrug:
Phone is going upstairs, dh in bed, oh dear, bet its the midwife!:haha:

Baby really uncomfortable now, wriggles like mad with no space, my pelvis is hurting, hips are on fire, and something moving about in my ribs! Very strange!

Congratulatios to Mummytoasher :hugs:

It won't be long for a bath, once the baby is born, our hospital, and i expect others send you off for a bath after the birth, and it is like the first cup of tea after birth, the best one EVER!!
Saggy belly, bath fills with blood, and you feel all funny but it is still the best bath ever!
I remember leaving dh to bond with dd while i had my bath, i am paranoid about leaving the room though, i remember saying to dh, no one will need to take the baby out, anywhere so don't let her out of your sight!
I think it steams from about a week b4 my first ds was born a baby was taken from the hospital i was due to have him at, since then i have been scared about it, even though security is tight now!

Well off now to see where we are now, if that makes sense!
Busy day going to take children to get school shoes, Clarks is the only place, any other shoes just break within days, especially with dd, i think that is about it then, they are just about ready for school on the 2nd, the holiday seemed so long away, now its nearly over!

Back after my shopping trip!

Hope everyone has a great day :hugs:

:baby:tpxx

Well, what to do? The boys have just gone off for the morning and lunch with our old childminder, she wants to see them! So I am on my lonesome! I guess I will vac and have a shower. Not much point trying the bath as it makes me feel all restless for some reason!

Probably just stay around here and stalk people ha ha!

Good luck shoe shopping BTP! That was kind of my plan until the kids went. Hmmmm. Twiddling thumbs it is!

35 weeks woohoo! I know I'm way behind most of you, but still, 2 weeks til full term! :thumbup:

congrats mummy2asher, off to check out the thread :happydance:

waiting in this morning for the nursery furniture to be delivered! The carpet isn't coming til next week now though so kind of got that the wrong way round. never mind!

sorry selfish post but....38 weeks today!!!! Only 3 days left at work too :)

Hope everyone is well today :) xx

Hi Guys,

Have a great day Asher :cake: Hope you get your special Birthday present today! Sounds promising!

Congrats to the 2 new stars!!! I was right with my prediction from the other week where i guessed we would have at least 10 stars born by weekend just gone.
So many people are getting induction dates now...so jealous... i just gotta wait it out!

I have been getting a shooting pain down one side of my pelvis, comes on every now and again and is like a pulse every ten seconds or so. Not painful just annoying, especially when she keeps getting hiccups in the same area! I've been looking up on the net about it, and it seems that it is probably just baby moving down a bit and muscles stretching a bit. Squid is still at the brim and hadn't moved down by my last appointment last Wednesday, so maybe this is a good sign that she is getting ready?!

I have an antenatal class tomorrow. Breastfeeding...should be interesting...at least something to get me out of the house! HE HE. last weeks class was actually really helpful and interesting and it was just a normal NHS one. They failed to tell us that the classes would be over two weeks though, the whole class got told when we rang up and booked that it was a combined class on one day! So luckily the first one was labour and pain relief and luckily DH was at that one. Not really so important him coming to the breastfeeding one!

Next midwife appointment is Wednesday 8th (week before due date) - they are still a week behind - its my 38 week appointment at 39 weeks....then up to the hospital on my due date to get checked and book for induction if nothing happens by then. I think i will most definately get to due date, i really doubt she will make an appearance before then.

Its nice and sunny here today, a tad cold, but sunny, so i hope everyone else is experiencing good weather and is able to get out and enjoy it
:dance:

Argh!

Very selfish post but my day is increasing getting worse as while sitting on the couch Reading to Nathan he threw his head back so I now have a black swollen right eye!
My mum is coming early as he is so upset now as I cried and then he cried and now he just cuddles me and cries god love him!

But maybe I will be the only star mummy with a shiner when she gives birth?! Lol gotta laugh deep down lol

gonna get some frozen veg on it as it's throbbing...already got arnica cream on too....Kids who would have them!!

Emma.xx

Mummy2Asher : Congratulations on the birth of your boy !!

Lilbumpblue : Congrats on 38 weeks, cant believe your still working !

MrsN : Congrats on 35 weeks only 2 more till full term !!

Asher : Happy Birthday ! Hope you have a nice day whatever you decide to do

BTP : Looks like the thread has been moved to discussion and groups... but i'm not sure why ?

F&C : I can fully appreciate you not wanting to look after the next thread for once our babies have arrived, but thank-you for doing a fantastic job for us all it is appreciated xxx

Had terrible pelvic pain when I woke up this morning it's passed now once I loudly clicked my right hip....... im I really only in my 30's Lol

that's it...it all confuses me!!!
Just been reading up on pain relife! And i'm still non the wiser!!
Still don't know if I even want any or not :/

Congrats on your 38 weeks Lilbumpblue and 35 weeks Jen!!

Aw Emma you need a break!! :hugs:

Enjoy your class Emz, I found the breastfeeding one really good when I was having Archie, and I really didn't expect to do!

Oooh Jelly that sounds painful!!

Danielle, I don't think you know what you want until you're actually in labour and then you KNOW what you want, if you know what I mean! With Jack I really wanted something strong, but because it was quick I only had the time for gas and air. This time, natural as I wanted it, I get glimpses of myself giving up the homebirth idea and going in for an epidural! :haha:

Well, I am going to do something constructive. My mum is going to take me out for a birthday lunch whilst the boys are out and about, so I am going to go and have a nice shower. See you all later, have a good day all!! :flower:

Happy Birthday Asher.

Congrats on 38 weeks Lilbumpblue.

Congrats on 35 weeks Jen.

Congrats and Well done on the birth of your lil boy MummytoAsher.

I am finally 37weeks full term today so baby eviction is going to start today.

Happy birthday Asher!

It's my Grandma's birthday today too, so i'm gonna go see her in a bit. Then it's OH's birthday tomorrow.

Poor OH spent all last night assembling DD's new trampoline for her, only for it to be absolutely pouring it down today! So now I feel like the most EVIL mummy in the world for not allowing her to go on it in the rain. She can see it out of the patio doors, and would quite happily go on it no matter how wet she got.

I'm still good... no pain, no pressure, no nothing.

It is crazy how quickly the holidays have gone... DD is back to school next thurs. I know it's awful, but i'm looking forward to it a little bit :blush: It's so hard keeping her entertained, especially when it rains.

That said, better dash - she wants a story reading to her.

Asher happybirthday :cake:

Emma :hugs: Tabs head butted me yesterday and burst my lip :dohh: I really cannot decide if it will be easier when i'm not pregnant or not?? :cry:

Daniellelk what do you want to know??

I want to DO something today but i think we are just staying at home :nope:

I think i know what I need to know blob I just don't know what to have :/
Other then gas and air!!
Mike(OH) seem's to think I wont be able to sit long enough for a Epi...and they only do them at our hospital IF you show you can stay still and the person doing it doesn't think your being to hysterical, plus I will hate not being able to move freely :/

ahhh not been on for a few days then it all kicks off again!!

Mummy to Asher and Mambird CONGRATULATIONS on your new arrivals.... yey to babies!!

Asher Happy birthday hunny xxx

IM FULL TERM TODAY WOOHOO bring on the sex and hot curry!!!

its ground hog day, im off to consultant today and this is the 3rd time i will write this but maybe they will give me a date or a clue as to wether it will be c section or the stork is coming or im to find these children under a cabbage patch? :)
also maybe i will see the actual consultant and not just a registrar heres hoping x

Genies, good luck xx

Mummy2Asher, congrats on your little boy xx

Asher, Happy Birthday xx

BTP, good luck on the shoe shopping!!!

Well I have been busy, dusting, cleaning windows and having a good sort out!!! Put bouncer together and sorted out monitor, washed moses basket stuff out again!! I feel like I am nesting...again lol!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->