****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Happy Birthday Asher. xx

I realised today that I have been pregnant since 24th November...Today, officially, I am nine months pregnant! One more week to go!

Put all the cot bedding in last night and it looks so cute...I keep looking at it and willing bubba to come so he can sleep in it. I sound so impatient.

Hope all you ladies are well. xx

:hi: ladies

Elmaxie - poor you, hope the frozen peas have done their job.

Happy Birthday Asher, hope you have a nice lunch with your Mum :flower:

Blob - ouch on the split lip

Optical - can't believe this flipping :rain: hope it clears up so she can get out on her new trampoline later. Bless, nothing more annoying than having a new toy you can't play with. I can imagine her looking longingly out the patio doors

Mmm can't remember what else I was going to say on a personal front, oh yes

BTP - hope the school shoe shopping isn't too painful. I think you said before you live near Street, home of Clarks?

Mrs N - Congrats on 35wks

Lilbumpblue - Congras on 38wks

Emzdreamgirl - I found the Breastfeeding course a great help - I'm sure you will enjoy it

Jellycat - hope your pelvic pain is better now?

Danielle - do you know whether your hospital offers Meptid? A lot of hospitals have started to offer it instead of pethidine as it's as effective, but doesn't cross the placenta and doesn't tend to cause nausea. Just thought I'd mention it as you said you were thinking about different types of pain relief.

First Bean - Congrats on 37 wks

Genies - good luck at the consultant

Carly - Congrats on 37 wks

Ok so I think that is everyone, sorry if I've forgotten anyone it's not intentional

I've been to my last Consultant appointment this morning :wohoo: I actually got to see the Consultant not the Registrar this time and she apologised to me for being made to feel abnormal. I was re-assured that I have had a perfectly normal pregnancy and she told me I had "done really well" whatever that means :rofl: I think that the Consultant MW must have had a bit of a rant. Anyway, blood pressure and urine were fine. Baby is still head down and central but not engaged. The Consultant is confident that baby won't move now. :happydance: I've got a MW appointment next Tues so fx the baby's head will then have begun to engage. I am full term tomorrow but I don't really want the baby to come until 1st September so I'm not starting eviction procedures.

DH is on the home straight so far as the bathroom goes. Apparently, he is going to finish the grouting shortly... We need to buy a new bathroom door but I've asked him to ask his friend who lives up the road to hang it as he is a Carpenter. Last time DH hung a door it involved hours of swearing and shouting and I can't be doing with that again :rofl: Plus he had to re-drill the holes for the handle so many times it ended up falling off. The dog is obsessed with getting into the bathroom for no apparent reason - so we are getting a bi-fold door so he won't be able to push it open! I'm fed up of him walking in on me when I'm either on the loo or having a shower. Everything has been moved out of the bathroom while he finishes things off, but unfortunately my kitchen now looks like a bomb has hit it.

I'm not sure what to do with myself today as the weather isn't good enough to dry the washing I need to do. I might have a little mooch to the retail park while DH is doing the bathroom but I'm still trying to decide if I can be bothered.

Hope everyone else is having a nice day

x

Mrs Jo8 that sounds mad in your house bless you hope it all goes well with the bathroom !!

im off to the midwofe lets see what this bubs is up to!!!

Daniellelk i would just go with the flow then, dont have any expectations and if you need it take it?

Hi ladies, sorry for not catching up but I appear to have missed a lot, and it took me ages to find you!!

Went to the hospital yesterday, they did all the checks etc and when they measured me they were a bit concerned that I was measuring small for dates... my FH measurement was still 35sm, it has been that since my 35 week appt.. it was the same last week at midwife too. They have made a note in my notes so that next week when I see the GP for my 39 week appointment, if it's still the same I will be referred.... I'd prefer not to wait to be honest because if she has stopped growing then I'd rather be referred sooner rather than later!?

ANyway, did a check to see if it was my waters, I had +2 protein in my wee which suggested it was, cue excitement! Anyway, the speculum test thing came back with nothing... so then I had to stay on the bed for 2 hours to wait so they could do it again just to be sure.... they did the trace thing etc too... hubby went down to A&E at this point to see if his flip flops were there as he left them on Saturday night when he was in... and he got them!!

Trace came back fine, I had to beg for the second internal to be early because I needed to wee so badly I thought I would end up peeing on her otherwise, and unfortunately there was nothing there! She was lovely, she said she was actually contemplating fibbing and saying there was just so I could be induced tomorrow, (sympathy for the fact Wayne was going away and he was so excited) but she said she wouldn't be able to forgive herself if I ended up needing a C section... pants!!

ANyway she offered (off the record) to see if she could give me a little sweep... whilst checking for waters... so i agreed, and it was all very unfavourable! She offered to still try but I declined because it was really quite painful and I still really needed a wee, and it seemed pointless as she said it didn't even seem like it was on its way!!

She doesn't think I'll be going into labour in the next week, she thinks I'll be at 40 weeks, possibly 40+.... so although it wasn't great news, I feel like at least I know I have at least a week left so I can stop wondering at every little sign!

Louise, glad you got seen and that all is ok!! My mw told me yesterday that she doubts very much that LO will be here before 40 weeks as she is so relaxed in there!! I am not bothered, they will come in their own sweet time! Decided to just enjoy it and go with the flow!!

Sorry to hear that Louise, I know you really want LO to come sooner rather than later. Still your body can change very quickly and you never know you could have here soon. At least you know you don't have to worry about the wetness. xx

ergh back ache is back :(
I hope MW can suggest something better then "make sure you keep your posture right" tomorrow

hi all just to let u all no my waters broke this morning been to labour ward and been sent home till tomorro havin period pains now but nothing major

gonna have a bounce on my ball and hot curry

happy bday asher

will try to catch up later xx

ooo choc its iminent then!!

Ive just got back from the midwife..... she reckons that baby is engaged and her guess was that baby will be here in the next 10 days. s/he is in the best position for a natural labour but she told me to not get upset if its not here (she was scred of being told off) lol.

Unfortunately my blood pressure has gone through the roof... it was 120/60 now its 160/110 so they are quite worried... shes seeing me in a couple of days to assess it again and wants weekely reviews on me now.

Cummon baby mummys fed up with the swollen feet!!

hey guys, hope you are all well, i see they moved this thread, they moved the end of Sep stars thread too, guess they thought it was more of a group thing than a basic thread, I would have never found it as i never go into the groups section, i dont think a lot of people do... newbies may not find their "month".. what a shame they moved them.

Im getting excited that i only have a few weeks left, but some of you only have a few days !! all the different stages we have been through together and its finally our time to get to meet our babies.. I remember sneaking over to third trimester forum and reading the posts in the "months" thread.. i would really envy them.

Choc...wooooooooo good luck babe,a lot of sex, curry and ball bouncing for you then.

Yay Choc how exciting! You'll be meeting your little lady soon!

Louise, how unfortunate it didn't pan out for you, sounds like the lady was really nice too! Poor Wayne, he sounds as though he was excited!

MrsJ, all sounding good for you pregnancy wise, and hubby doing well with the bathroom! Yay!!

Teeny, you're so close!! Not long now I bet!

We're all just hanging in eh? I've had a nice day, lunch with mum, and then went to a playplace and booked Archie's 6th birthday party for the beginning of October, one more thing to tick off my list! Just had a coffee at mum's, now I'm gonna take the dogs for a walk, the boys are not coming back til 5! It's been lovely having the day to myself!! And if I should go into labour tonight I have had a lovely shower and straightened my hair and shaved my legs! So I will be a presentable pusher!

Choc - sorry hun, i've only just got online to tell everyone :dohh:. Rubbish text buddy i am :blush:
Hope you can get yourself started tonight babes :thumbup: & i'll be more prompt next time you text i promise :hugs:

Sorry for no personals - it's a bit of a manic day here. I'll do my best to catch up in a little while :hugs:

Don't worry limpet I didn't expect to be able to get signal to do it myself lol

If anyone has tips for getting the contractions goin I will be very grateful I'm just bouncing on my ball had a hot curry walked round asda lol

Iv not had a show or anything don't fancy bein induced lol

ooh choc exciting stuff, good luck!
I've heard nipple stimulations can be good to start contractions off?

:hugs: on the BP carley, hope it comes down.
Louise at least you know where things are at now :hugs:

So Samantha Cameron has had her baby - she was due September too, although not sure when!

Yeah DH just said about Sam Cam! A little girl I believe, 6lb 1oz, not sure of a name yet.

My goodness I have been gone for a few hours and chic your waters have gone!! Wooo hoo another star is gonna be here soon!

Asher so glad you have had a good birthday so far!

Blob ouch a split lip!! It's so sore and their little heads are sooo hard! My swelling has gone down but it's coming up lovely colours!

Genie I hope you got dates today....if not I hope you got direction to the cabbage patch to pick them up!

Well my clinic was interesting!
Had CTG monitoring, don't have a urine infection, midwife basically refused to examin me as apparently ALL my pains are normal for a second pregnancy and that if there was something wrong blood would be streaming down my legs! Why thankyou kind lady and I now have your name and face firmly in my mind I will not be having you during my labour!!
I then had liqor scan and all was good.
Oh and harsh mw wrote in my notes I was 4/5ths...how she knew I will never know unless she had x ray vision as all she did was strap the belts to me!!

Then it was clinic and I met a nurse I work with who took pity on me and had them put me first lol
so I have gained 6kg and got SPD which accounts for my agony in back and hips and weird walking!
Then the doc came in and said she would arrange for induction at my due date...I laughingly told her to just shoot me now and if I see the cleaner I might ask her to try with her industrial Hoover! At this point she said she would call the consultant and see if she could give me a sweep if I wanted!? Erm YES!!
But she came back with bad news that because of my induction date I wasn't to get a sweep done today...boo!!

BUT I am going in on Friday 27th at 07:30 to be induced!!!!

Woooo hooo an end is in sight!!!

I could have hugged her for getting me squeezed in this week and will be so nice to her when I am back at work lol nothing will be too much trouble ha ha!!

Anyway I better head am on my pod and Nathan is running riot and not noticed I am on it yet!

Emma.xx

The back ache's coming back like other night and definatly some tightening going on in my bump....but only in my left :s My left hip as been hurting alday...

Yay to being induced on 27th...im ment to be going to a 50th party then! Would have been nice to have had H before then so I could take him to meet the family I never see anymore :/ plus a relative who had her baby a few day's ago is going to be there iwth her baby..

Hi all, I am having problems accessing the internet with my computer so am borrowing dh's. Not sure if I'll be able to get on again until the problem is solved so don't worry if you don't hear from me for a while!

Choc, good luck hun! I hope the contractions start soon and you have a lovely easy labour.

I am now so sick of being pregnant and just want this baby out but I have a feeling he isn't coming any time soon. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->