****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Choc has had her baby girl! Izzy-Mai born at 22.49 Thursday 26th August weighing 6lb15oz.

Jellycat - my movements have drastically reduced too hun, Tufty barely active during the day but I do get an occasional prod which sets my mind at ease & he/she tends to wake as Daddy rubs my feet & ankles.

Apologies for not posting chocs update - I was fast asleep when her text came through. She said she'll post her birth story once they are out but Mom& Izzy doing well.

Right, I better go get ready as I'm going to the staff meeting at work - no escaping my health & safety rep & essence if care responsibilities eh lol.

Hope everyone is ok xxx

Morning!!

Choc, congratulations xxxx

Elmaxie, good luck for your induction xxx

Wonder how Rocky and Angeltearz are????

I had a good nights sleep, I dreamt that I had Hope and that she had masses of dark hair!! I can keep dreaming!! I am on fish and rabbit feeding duty, my neighbours Grandma has only a short time to live so they have driven up North, bless. Not much to report here, just really looking forward to my reflexology later!!

congratulations to choc.

ive got to go to the drs for my blood pressure check so much for the midwifes coming to me ....

Congrats to Choc!

I've had a rough night, went to bed with a headache, slept on and off and still have the headache. I've just taken 2 paracetemol but I know they aren't strong enough. Tried a migraine relieving patch last night which didn't help at all. Does anyone know if iron tablets can give you a headache? It's probably just coincidence but the pain came on after I had taken them.

X

Congratulations to Choc. xx

Well, unfortunately there is no report of labour here. The sweep that looked so promising has not worked and I am still pregnant! lol Induction in 4 days time so I will just have to wait it out. :-(
No pains since weds, so this little bugger is in there for the whole 40 weeks! A bit fed up really. xx

Congrats Choc :hugs:

Teeny :hugs: I feel your pain hun :hissy:

Soooo.....i'm bored of being pregnant now!! I honnestly didnt believe that baby would go longer than Tabs did :cry: :cry: :cry:
I thought i'd get to 39 weeks and baby would be coming but it seems that i'm going over now :nope: I'm so gutted!!
Sorry VERY selfish.

Congratulations to Choc, love the name:happydance:

I am excited for tomorrow but at the same time am getting scared:nope:
A friend emailed me when I announced I was being induced and she basically had a horrible time and almost died after the birth...yes I know NOT what anyone wants to hear but I knew her story so thought ok. But she went on to say hoe terrible being induced was and how normal labour was so much better than induction....ARGH:ignore:
Emma.xx
Please don't worry about today, you will be fine, that is one experience and i think it is really out of order relaying horror birth stories to someone just about to give birth, a friend you say!!!
I have been induced 3 times, once drip, was slow, twice pessary was much better, tends to speed things up but thats all, the labour is just faster than it would be naturally not any different!
If your friend had a bad labour it was not down to being induced!
My dd was not induced and she was just a slower labour, and more pushing to get her out, and having had induced births i was just thinking will she ever come out!!!
Good luck, :hugs::hugs:

Limpets, it is good you cleared things with your friend, it was nice she opened up to you.
I have a friend who has suffered so much loss and about 3 m/c since i have been pregnant, (and a term baby undiagnosed with something:cry:) I do see her and she rubs my bump, but has said how sad she feels when she see's pregnant women, then says 'but not you' but i think i am still pregnant and still must make her want to cry.
I am going to take baby to see her when i have had it, but will still feel like i am rubbing her nose in it, but i feel if i dont go to see her she will think it is because of her losses i am not sharing, and that would be worse, not as great situation.:shrug:

Mrs Jo8,
I have had a bad night too, what with tooth ache, headache, bump ache, baby was quiet which worried me, then went nuts, i mean totally nuts which worried me more!:wacko:
I worked out i am not sleeping an hour without turning over in pain, not great!:hugs:

I am going to phone midwife today see if i can get a scan any sooner, I has a few twinges last night, and if i say i am worried i will go into labour without knowing if baby is breech, my labours have been noted as quick (shortest was 3 hours) and by the time i get to the hospital i could be delivering with a quick labour, and i am not attempting a breech.
I hope instead of having a prod next week i will have the scan, seeing as the last 2 appointments have been unsure, 2 different midwifes and the experienced one said it was a difficult call, i still get so much stretching i am not even sure myself, it still feels like when stretching it is all across me?

Taking children out today, last trip of the hols, the girls are downstairs waiting!
I have to shop today as well, just no food in the house at all!

Right i am off now, Hello and waves to everyone, good luck and labour dust to those who are in labour, or just about to be!

Back later xxxxxxx:hugs: to all, sorry to any news i have missed xxxx

Congratulations to Choc. xx

Well, unfortunately there is no report of labour here. The sweep that looked so promising has not worked and I am still pregnant! lol Induction in 4 days time so I will just have to wait it out. :-(
No pains since weds, so this little bugger is in there for the whole 40 weeks! A bit fed up really. xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Poor you, I was 20 days late with one, and i was a wreck by the time he was born, i had waited so long and was just so fed up!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies wow 15 babies already! I just saw I didn't give you my bubba's name or weight lol sorry been sooo busy with baby. Her name is caitlin rose Johnston born 14th of august at 5:15pm weighing 7 pounds 2 ounces :) xxx

Choc - Congratulation's!!

MrsJo - I got head ache from taking my iron tablet's, when I first started taking them.

Blob - it wont be long for us now :hug:

AFM - nothing for me :( just lot's of toilet trip's and tiredness! Off out food shopping today with my mum (my fridge/freezer and cupboard's are empty) :( Then got to go pick a cake up from MIL's for my aunty's 50th party tonight :D not cleaned up for a couple of day's because i'v been feeling so crap :/ best hoover today!

Carley = its my last day tomorrow at work too :wohoo:.. im so pleased as i am starting to struggle.. i brought cake in for everyone today and i plan to do nothing tomorrow x

Damn you!! out doing me on the cakes - i didnt bother wit hanything and am doing as little as possible today!!

Mega Congratulations Stacey Izzy - mai is gorgeous :cloud9:

Elmaxie your friend should of been trying to comfort you not scare you :nope:
i was induced and also herd horrible storys, my labour lasted 8hrs from start to finish, loads of people said it would be longer! and wasnt at all bad as people made out it would be! :hugs: just think not long now before you will have your lo in your arms, good luck!! :cloud9:

:hugs: to Blob like some1 said before your lo is going to take you by surprise! :winkwink:

Mrsj :hugs: there is nothing worse than tiredness :nope: hope your head is better soon!

Teeny Weeny :hugs: 4days and counting eh? :winkwink: xxx

genies girl thats shocking they dont come to you and make you treck to the dr's, hope your bp is ok xxx

nothing to report here, all my pains from last week seen to av vanished :shrug: think this has been happening for alot of us!

tiredness is getting worse, OH dosnt want me to drive anymore :nope:

will be back later :kiss: and :hugs: to everyone! xxx xxx

Got a text from Emma,

She says that there isnt much happening yet she just had her examination and instead of gel got a tape with drugs on it. Was a bit ouchy so she thinks her cervix is still really high as she thought baby was coming out her nose :lol: She's now strapped to a ctg for more monitoring and will text more updates :)

Thanks for the update blob
woo congrats choc! :happydance:
shorman lovely name :thumbup:

Shorman, thats a gorgeous name xx

Blob and Teeny, sending you lots of labour dust for this weekend xx

Mrs J, hope you feel better soon x

BTP, have a lovely day out x

Just done housework and got back from town!! Now having a cuppa and watching tv!!! My lady bits are all achey, I am hoping that means her head has moved further down!!! It was hurting to walk while I was out!

Choc congratulations :wohoo:

Shorman - That's a lovely name Caitlin rose

Blob thanks for updating us xx

Well rang the hospital about my lack of movements and I'm booked to go in at 12.00 for monitoring. I'm sure baby is having a can't be bothered moment but can't help but worry.

Anyway hope everyone's having a good day and speak soon xx

Congratulations to Choc!!

And :dust: :dust: :dust: to teeny and blob... won't be long for you girls now. COME ON BABIES!!!!!!

Catch you later xx

I think I need some labour dust!!
Today is the day my MIL said he will come........I doubt it tho.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back