****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Congratulations Choc! :flower:

Jelly - My baby's movements are different too. It's still wiggling, but not as often, and pretty small movements. It's still more than 10 in 12 hrs, and if I lie down and drink cold water it always moves so i'm not concerned; I just think it's running out of room in there! Hope your bubs is the same :hugs:

becs... you've just got BACK from town?!?!?! My god woman - where do you get your energy from? I've just got up, sent DD to her dads for the weekend, and will probably spend all day on the sofa watching my desperate housewives box sets :blush:

Blob, thanx 4 the update. Not much longer for you to go now :hugs: And you too Teeny :hugs: I want my baby this weekend too :hugs:

:hugs: jelly hope everything is okay, you are doing the right thing getting checked

loads of labour dust for everyone :dust: :dust: :dust:

becs you put me to shame! so far today I've got up, made the bed, had breakfast & sat down.

Fingers crossed it gets moving nice and quickly for emma!
Congrats to choc, I'm not on her facebook I don't think? So looking forward to seeing piccies of baby Izzy!
Jelly and all the others concerned about movements... I have been exactly the same, I'm barely feeling anything at all the last few days but the twice I've been monitored it's showing that she is active and healthy... I think maybe she is conserving energy and also moving less eratically? Before if I had a drink and laid on my side, we could watch her feet and hands sticking out of my side for a good hour or so, and it would be huge movements, now it's jsut the odd little one!

I had BHs aaaaaaalllllllll day yesterday, it pretty much felt like my belly was constantly rock solid... anyone know why this might be? We DTD last night to try to get things moving, and I had some periody cramp feelings through the night (very faint though) but it's all died off now! I'm hoping it's heading in the right direction although I'm no longer holding out any hope that I will meet Lilia before her due date! Fingers crossed it's my cervix becoming a bit more favourable or something like that!!

Becs, you really do put me to shame! None of us got out of bed until 10.30am, including the kids, and we were 'supposed' to be in court in Kent at 10am.. hee hee! That made us quite happy! I will let you all know the outcome when we do, please cross your fingers that the judge has told her to stop being stupid and to collect the kids herself!

Congratulations Choc :happydance:

Sending lots of labour dust for everyone :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies

Labour :dust: to those that need it

Blob - thanks for the update on Emma, I hope things go smoothly for her

Just noticed on Facebook that Asher has had to take Sam to hospital for his jaundice levels - hope everything is ok and they are back home today

I went back to bed with 2 paracetemol and my headache has finally gone. I'm still feeling quite sleepy - I've been debating going back to bed again but I've got a delivery coming between 12-6.

Louise - fingers crossed things start moving for you this weekend x

Jellycat - I'm sure everything is ok, but it's good you are getting things checked :hugs:

jelly- hope you get on okay at the hospital, to those with reduced movements i get them too always thought id get more with two but i get quiet days im laying on the sofa at the moment and theres not much going on but the dr did the doppler earlier so i know they are okay i pressume all our babies have run out of room .

aww i hope asher and sam are ok! ad everything is going well for those in laor or new mummies at home with their babies!!

Im at work and just had a baby hamper given to me with soooo much cute stuff in it and £100...... all the messages in the card were lovely and im all emotional..

Im really gunna miss work (that sounds so sad - but i love my job)...... cant wait to come and bring baby in for all the cuddles when s/he's here!

Hope everyone else is having a good day.

DUST to everyone who wants it.....

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Yeah I have they just have been alot weaker and completly different to how they are normally. They are normaly most active at night hence i'm going to wait until the morning.

Good luck at the monitoring today I'm sure it'll all be okay!! xx

popping in before lunch :)

Asher i hope that sam is ok? xxx :hugs:

Jellycat hope things are going ok at the hospital, though i'm sure everything will be fine :hugs:

Our daughter has just got a card from the school she will be attending in september saying "hope you have had a super holiday and we look forward to seeing you at school in september" from your teachers. how sweet!!! xxx
thought i'd share :)

Daisybell Awww thats really nice :cloud9: Wow you really timed it well with this baby huh :lol: I really should have waiting 9 months longer and then Tabs would be at nursery :rofl:

No more updates yet :(

Thanks for the dust think i need it :lol: I was SO upset this morning.. i so just thought that this baby would be here when Tabs was :wacko: Also i think when i was pregnant with Tabs i didnt want her to come as the house wasnt ready and then she was born the day we moved in. Which was great as i never had to do any waiting although also meant i had no time to relax. But this time i'm just waiting :cry: Its so strange thinking my first was early and now my second is going to be late :dohh:

Been to the hospital and baby is fine, I was monitored for 40 mins and they are OK. they have said if I have concerns to come back in. I'm so glad I went otherwise i'd have been worrying the whole weekend.

Louise good luck with what the courts say..... when will you find out?

Blob :hugs:

glad all is okay jellycat :thumbup:

aw daisybell that's so sweet!

having a very chilled out afternoon here working on my quilt - I can't get on with the sewing machine so I'm handsewing the thing, I must be mad! :wacko:

i agree blob, it was spot on timing if i do say so myself :lol:

thats great news jellycat pleased that everything was ok xxx

check you out MrsN, i can just about sew on a button :haha:

really wish i got the hang of knitting, i would of loved the knit some cardis
for lo, i was taught, by my mum and nan but been lefthanded and them been righthanded it totaly :wacko: me!

Jellycat - so pleased everything is ok :hugs:

Daisybell - that is so sweet of the school, to make the little ones welcome. My DH is a primary school teacher, I'm going to suggest his school do that too.

Blob - hang on in there, baby isn't late yet!

DH has just put the baby's shelf up above the crib :happydance: it's got hooks underneath and I've just realised I threw on my plastic baby hangers away as I have been folding everything into drawers. :dohh: I have hung up some bibs and the baby's coat anyway.

I'm eating a smartie mcflurry :blush: I had one yesterday too....

Just on quickly to say congrats to Choc!!! Also Shorman, that is a beautiful name for your little girl! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->