****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Limpets - really hope you are ok and DH get's home soon :hug:

Drea - glad you are feeling better

Ladykara - I can't believe the men were so rude. I mean you get used to it on public transport etc but you would think in that environment people would show some consideration. When I've been to antenatal and the waiting room is full, the men always stand so the women can sit down.

Louise - great news, it was definitely a moral victory. Perhaps the stupid cow will think twice about getting the court involved again as she essentially lost the argument. At least you will be able to focus on your new baby without this hanging over your head for the next week or two.

x

Has anyones plug not came out at all yet?? Im starting to think shes going to stay until 42 weeks cause i have no discharge (TMI) and nothings happening down there!!! I dont even think she has dropped yet!! ahhhhh!!! Im so bitchy i cant even handle myself anymore!! :growlmad:

I haven't lost my plug either and my discharge has reduced again over the past couple of days. I feel very "dry" down there. Sorry if tmi. I've been wondering the same thing x

Hiya all, just popping in to say thanks so much for all your lovely comments and thoughts for us!! When I am less tired (less than 2 hours sleep in over 48 hours is not good....) I will try and put together my tale ha ha!

Anyway, I basically was in hospital with Sam overnight last night, until 4pm today, the day from hell, due to the God complex of a Registrar doctor who was attempting to treat him for jaundice when he was below all the treatment levels on the phototherapy chart. Eventually we have had a personal apology from a consultant, but it makes up for nothing. I am too mad and upset to write too much more at this moment, but I will tomorrow or Sunday!

Limpets :hugs: I hope things are ok.
Elmaxie, hope things get going for you!
Choc, congrats on your little one, I love her name! Can't wait to see pics!

Sorry for the lack of personals, I PROMISE I will be back! I am off to snuggle with my mini football team ie Archie, Jack and Sam!! xxx

Asher, I'm so glad that Sam is ok, grrr at the silly doctor.x

Louise, victory smells good doesn't it lol! Those poor kids will be heartbroken about their puppy. :(

Limpets, big hugs.xxx

Jessica, my plug is going nowhere lol! I probably have 5 weeks to go lol!

Waving to everyone, I am so shattered! Roll on back to school next thurs!

Limpet :hugs: :hugs: Hun i hope you're ok and things are ok :hugs:

Louise :wohoo: thats fab :)

Asher...eeek!! Hope you gave them hell hun!!

Well i had a mini update from Emma saying that contractions were coming faster and more intense so thats goooooood news :wohoo:

I'm feeling better this afternoon after my mini breakdown earlier :dohh:

To you guys with no discharge...i'm at my freaking DD and i have none and have lost no plug either :rofl: But was the same with my daughter so i'm not TOOO worried but i would like some signs??

Ooooh another update from Emma...

Just been checked by MW...4cms and stretchy and thinks baby will be here by midnight :wohoo:

genies girl have a good night hun, i dont think i would last past 9pm :haha:

:dust: elmaxie i hope things pick up soon, good luck babe! :dust:

:hugs: babythinkpink if your babys position is inconclusive hun, surely your mw should have already arranged for you to go and have a scan? not wait to check you nxt week and send you for a scan the week after! :nope:
good for you i would go above her too! :hugs:
hope you get some joy on monday! xxx

ladykara thats :shock: like MrsN i would have been fuming, if i was there!
:happydance: for the last day at work!

:hugs: Asher, pleased that sam is ok and you are now home!

No plug loss for me either :nope:

just been for a meal with OH was lush! i had steak :thumbup:
DD is staying at granparents tonight (feel abit lost tbh) but will be nice
to have a lie in, in the morning :thumbup:

:hugs: to everyone, go emma :happydance: xxx

I'm going out for a due date date :rofl: We're going to the cinema and not sure if we're getting a meal :lol: but i needed some focus. I booked something last time and i never got to it... (i wish)

Woo hoo!! Go Emma go!! 4cm and stretchy is GOOD!!!

I have fed my boy and he is asleep in his carry cot. I am so happy with my little man, I keep looking at him and feeling very peaceful. I am actually quite looking forward to our night feeds tonight, just would quite like a little sleep in between.

I am missing being preggers, bizarrely, but it is so nice to have that little bundle. He smells soooooo good. I think I am in love. I am feeling very soppy tonight!

Awwww :cloud9: the night feeds are nice cos its so quiet and no other children/husband asking questions :lol: Sounds like you are coping really well though :wohoo:

Ahhh :cloud9: sounds perfect Asher :hugs:

Good going Emma - another star by midnight. Fab!

Louise, thats brilliant news xxx

Kara, some people are soo rude!!

Mrs J, pedicure sounds lovely!!!!

Blob, we have booked a meal out for my due date!!!

Emma, thats fab!! Eeee Hannah will be here soon!!

BTP, your mw is crap!!! How can she be like that??! I don't think I would trust her to look after a dead bird!

Limpets, hope you are ok hun and that DH gets home soon xxxx

No plug loss for me either!! Oh well, it will happen when it happens I guess!! Just had a nice lavender bath and enjoying a horlicks! I am feeling so relaxed now!!

Woohoo go Emma! :dust:

I think it's a great idea to book something in for the due date - I'll have to speak to dh about getting something sorted.

We booked our fav restaurant, just something to look forward to and in a way celebrate that we have made it after 6 years of TTC!!!

Limpets youve made me worry now....... hope you are ok. love ya loads!!

Good luck to emma hope everyone is well xxx

Becs WOW you must be seriously looking forward to your LO arriving :hugs: Amazing present!!!

I'm so uncomfy now i really cannot be botherd to do anything :haha:

Oh and also Emma says she has the gas and air now and is loving it :rofl:

Ahhh Emma that's fab news, I can't wait to see pics of baby Hannah!!

Blob, just you wait it'll be a whirlwind labour!

Becs, good idea on booking something for due date! At least I now know that we won't be having to drive to Kent.. it's also quite nice that it'll just be me and DH for the last week of my pregnancy (although I have to admit that I would rather it be my first week of motherhood!!!!!)

No plug loss for me either ladies, I have been having creamyish discharge (sorry tmi) for a while now, and thought there was something slightly gungy there this morning but no blood or anything!

We watched Dear John tonight after having a nice spicy Thai takeaway... it was quite good but not quite as weepy as I was expecting it to be, especially with my hormones!!

I bought some clary sage oil today too, going to have a nice long soak tomorrow with it in the bath, get things moving! I'm running out of things I can do to hurry things along!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->