****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=503707845
(on the wall photos bit :cry:)
Reading that KILLED me today i just sat and cried :dohh: Just on the hormone chat...

Louise i think i will just go randomly but its annoying :lol: I've decided that my REAL DD was the 3rd :haha:

Another September Star born early :). I was due on 9th September but Amy didn't wanna wait and arrived at 10.58am on 23rd August weighing 7lb 11oz. Will try and write my birth story when I get a min. xx

Attachments

• IMG_2976.jpg
    IMG_2976.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3007.jpg
    IMG_3007.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 14
Congrats Newly Wed she is beautiful! All these early impatient stars!! xx

Congratulation's newlywed :) and anyone Else who has had their babies....i'v missed about 5page's and to lazy to catch up!!

I'v been having tightenings for about an hour, but then they stopped about 1 hour ago :(
The DJ at my aunt's party announced my waters had broke so I went as red as a beetroot....my aunty only told him that so he'd stop the music so she could cook the cake :/

I'm off to bed now, rather tired :(

Congratulations Newly_Wed, she's lovely. Glad you are both looking well xx

Limpets :hugs:

Good Luck Choc hope all is going well xx

Been out for dinner tonight with another couple. It was a lovely evening until I got the longest BH ever and pain. My whole belly went hard and I couldnt walk..... as fast as it came it disappeared... weird

Loving the idea of booking up something to do on EDD... have to think what.

Congratulations Newly Wed on your little girl.

Had another bad day today fell over trying to stop my little girl from running away, luckily fell on my side rather than my bump which was good but I was seething so went to Kiddicare and bought a Littlelife toddler rucksack with parent strap to keep my little horror under control. She's so wilful and determined to do what she wants so thought I would take control by making sure that she's near. What was funny though as soon as I put the rucksack on she opened it but I am going to perservere as she needs to know who's boss!!!!

Have had good movements today compared to only 2 yesterday having gone for monitoring in the afternoon to make sure my little boy was okay. Had really good movements today despite my fall and have another CTG tomorrow morning as part of my twice weekly monitoring but its a pain in the arse having to pay out £2.30 for parking each time though.

Hi everyone!
Holy crap!
That week of work just about completely wiped me out.
I do not have an ounce of energy left.
Toddler just got unceremoniously tossed in bed precisely at 7 pm and I honestly just about keeled over once I closed the door.
I do not even have the energy to pat the cat. She wisely took the hint and is sprawled above the keyboard, purring in a soothing manner! :)
I will be staring at the wall and drooling for the rest of the evening.

I do not know how I am going to make it through another three weeks of work right now.

:happydance: Congratulations to the new arrivals and their families! Glad to see you all safely here little Stars! :happydance:

Hi just seen on Facebook that genie girls (I think that's her bnb name) waters have broken

Good luck

Awww GeniesGirl, the twins are about to make their appearance! Good luck hun!
Congrats to anyone else that has delivered. I have been too busy today to keep up properly.

Yep waters went very unexpected on a girls night out, I'm in hospital on drip they plan to do c section in morning. I'm very surprised to be here I'm all alone in Ward. Will update soon just hope its not too early for my girls xx

My waters broke this morning at 4:30 been to the assessment unit and am 2cm dilated no contractions or anything yet so am at home with a little bit of back ache, going to go for a walk and get this lil man moving. If still nothing will be getting induced in the morning

Just woken up and find lovely news!

Good luck Genies Girl - the twins are coming :wohoo:

Fab news Firstbean - hope those contractions get faster for you

Has anyone heard from Elmaxie?

X

Wow Genies! Fab! Sounds like your girls are well enough cooked though now? Time to meet Layla and Amelia! (I hope I have their names right!) Good luck! x

And good luck Firstbean! I hope things progress and go smoothly for you hun! x

Any news from Emma? Hope baby Hannah is here safe and well, and that Emma is ok. x

I am up and about, had a good night. Sam fed at midnight and 4am, is still asleep now! I've got milk! My boobs are ginormous! DH can't stop staring! But Sam has fed really well, even though the milk was firing out at him! I feel so much better for a good sleep, and am looking forward to spending the day with the boys now. x

Good luck Genies Girl and FirstBean. xx
Gorgeous little girl NewlyWed. xx

Blob.... HAPPY DUE DATE TO YOU!!! xx

I can't believe that so many people are having their babies and I am still waiting. To say I am very jealous is an understatement! I guess I only have 3 days to wait, but it feels like an eternity away.

I wonder what baby announcements we will be hearing later on today. Good luck girlies. xx

thats a good idea blob :thumbup: i like it, i can just imagine you going into labour in the middle of the film too :lol:

I am missing being preggers, bizarrely, but it is so nice to have that little bundle. He smells soooooo good. I think I am in love. I am feeling very soppy tonight!

aww asher :cloud9:

Congratulations Newly_Wed :wohoo: Amy is beautiful :cloud9:

:hugs: BLONDIE35 you must of got a fright! i pleased you and lo are ok xxx

genies girl :hugs: good luck, i hope everything go's well today and the twins arrive safely.

firstbean :happydance: hope the walk helps to get things moving, good luck!
xxx

more stars on the way soooo exciting!!!

Just been on fb saw this from emma

"Hannah Louise Clark arrived into the world at 22:34 last night weighing 9pm 11 oz. Mum and baby are doing well :)"

Congratulations Elmaxie!!!! :flower: xx

:hugs: not sure how they'll feel when they find out that she's got rid of their puppy again though :(
Its probablly the puppy they have missed!
Well Done, and that is great news, yes at last the judge had sense, :happydance: The only really sensible outcome :hugs:

. and i still dont know where im suppose to go when i go into labour, im going to stand by the main door and scream until someone comes to me i think
What a bunch of rude Men, glad i wasn't there i think i would have said, 'lot's of men giving birth in this group'
Surely its you that needs to get a good look round, the midwife could have said for the men to move over!
As for giving up their seats, glad i am not their wife if that's the attitude towards the pregnancy!

Has anyones plug not came out at all yet?? Im starting to think shes going to stay until 42 weeks cause i have no discharge (TMI) and nothings happening down there!!! I dont even think she has dropped yet!! ahhhhh!!! Im so bitchy i cant even handle myself anymore!! :growlmad:
My plug has never come out with any of mine, even the one that came naturally, perhaps i never noticed but never seen a plug in 4 babies!:shrug:

Hiya all, just popping in to say thanks so much for all your lovely comments and thoughts for us!!!
Bloomin rubbish doctors, the best one i saw said 'mother knows best' I wish they were all taught that! xx:hugs:

:hugs: babythinkpink if your babys position is inconclusive hun, surely your mw should have already arranged for you to go and have a scan? not wait to check you nxt week and send you for a scan the week after! :nope:
good for you i would go above her too! :hugs:
hope you get some joy on monday! xxx
You would think so, she is rubbish, but in more a stubborn way which is what really annoys me, its not what is right or wrong its what she thinks and nothing else matters.:hugs:

BTP, your mw is crap!!! How can she be like that??! I don't think I would trust her to look after a dead bird!
Me neither, i will be dealing with the hospital from now on anyway she doesn't work there! xx

Congratulations Newly Wed on the birth of your daughter xx

Had another bad day today fell over trying to stop my little girl from running away, luckily fell on my side rather than my bump which was good but I was seething so went to Kiddicare and bought a Littlelife toddler rucksack with parent strap to keep my little horror under control. She's so wilful and determined to do what she wants so thought I would take control by making sure that she's near. What was funny though as soon as I put the rucksack on she opened it but I am going to perservere as she needs to know who's boss!!!!
I got a wrist rein as i can't run off after my dd, again it is so she knows who is boss really, i fell over b4 chasing after my ds when i was pregnant with dd, and learnt form their not to chase! He was heading for the road and i ended up flat on my bump!:hugs:

Yep waters went very unexpected on a girls night out, I'm in hospital on drip they plan to do c section in morning. I'm very surprised to be here I'm all alone in Ward. Will update soon just hope its not too early for my girls xx
Well i said have a great night, was not expecting that! Good luck xxxx:happydance:

My waters broke this morning at 4:30 been to the assessment unit and am 2cm dilated no contractions or anything yet so am at home with a little bit of back ache, going to go for a walk and get this lil man moving. If still nothing will be getting induced in the morning
:happydance: Its all happening now!!!:happydance:

Nothing to report here, just a few more days til September then i can blow my ball up, get on dh and go for long walks:haha:

Quiet day for me, perhaps a stroll to the park but nothing too much, shopping was done yesterday and so i can chill today!

Back later to check on babies imminent! I make it at least 4 on the way with the twins! :happydance:
Good luck and labour:dust: to all those in labour!
:hugs:

:baby:tp xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"