****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Congrats Newly Wed xxx

Good luck Genies and First Bean!!

Congrats Emma on the arrival of Hannah!!!!!

Asher, glad you had a good nights sleep x

Louise, we watched Dear John the other week and I thought it was ok, not as good as I was hoping!!

I have just had yummy croissants and a coffee for breakfast, I slept well apart from some cramping that kept coming and going, obviouslt little madam taunting me yet again!!! Not up to much today, walking, watch a film later and make a stew for tea!! I can't believe all these little ones that wanna come early!! My madam must be way toooo comfy in there!!

Congrats NewlyWed :wohoo:

Blondie i have one of those for Tabs too :dohh:

Yea Emma sent a text last night saying, Hannah was born at 10.34 weighing 9lb11 on only G&A :) But then Emma had to go to theatre for retained placenta :(

Haha, maybe we should have a group ready for overdue stars!!!! I am sure there would be a few of us joining!!

Good luck Genies Girl and FirstBean

And congratulation's too the new mummies :)

tightenings and pain's stopped early hours of the morning :( so look's like i'm holding out a little bit longer!!

Genies good Luck - I think your two babies obviously couldn't wait to meet you xxx

Firstbean - Hope things get moving for you today

Angelztears - Congratulations

Elmaxie - Congratulations, what a fantastic weight. Hope your doing well xx

Blob - Hope you have a good day xx

Blondie - hope you haven't hurt yourself too much, it's horrible falling over

Asher - So glad that Samuel is feeding well x

Becs I now want a croissant !!!

Still got belly ache from last night.... I think it's constipation lol..... bought alot of orange juice to help out fx'd :blush:

Well i've got written down the 19th of Sep as i just cannot go beyond that date...so thats my new DD :rofl:

Its a while before anyone is going to be joining me though :cry:

Good Luck Genies...your LOs are SSUUCHH good weights they are going to be fine. Am also quite jealous ive always wanted twin girls :cloud9:

Congrats to Elmaxie - hope she is ok after her retained placenta? Wow - she delivered a 9lb+ baby with just G&A that's fantastic. :wohoo:

I'm sure Genies twins will be ok, as Blob said they have been estimated at such good weights and nearly 36 weeks is pretty impressive for twins. I know 2 sets that were delivered before 30 weeks.

Ok so I've got a headache again and I'm sure it is due to taking the Iron tablets. I don't know what to do? The headache's are making me feel worse than the anaemia. Plus they took so long to tell me about it after my blood test (3 weeks) I'm concerned that I might not be anaemic any more and now I've got too much iron?! My Iron level was 10.3 I don't know whether that is particularly low?

x

Morning Ladies - Oooo it's all happening now isn't it!

Congrats Newly wed & Angeltearz! :happydance:

Emma - 9lb 11 on Gas & air :shock: That's impressive... Congratulations!!

Good Luck First bean & Genies!!!! :thumbup:

Becs - great minds think alike... I've just had 2 pan au chocolat (one for me and one for baby) and a coffee. They were lush! Only problem is, I could have quite easily eaten all 4 (but that's nothing to do with being pregnant - they are my fave :) )

Blob :hugs: Hopefully your LO makes an appearance soon :hugs:

AFM, I'm just chillin while OH plays his xbox. I actually enjoy watching him play, as long as he's not on COD cos that's just noise. I actually dreamt about saving an spy is Afghan last night because i'd been watching him play before bed. I must say, I had a FAB night's sleep - I didn't go to bed till 1, so I didn't wake up for a toilet break and made it till half 9 this morning!

I'm off to get ready now, as we're off into town to exchange 2 ps2's and loads of games to try and get a bit off cash off a new game for his xbox. Hopefully they'll take them :)

Hi Emzy, feeling much more positive thanks! I've been able to get out of the house this week which has really helped. My dh felt sorry for me so allowed me to take the car if I dropped him off and picked him up for work. Unfortunately after a little car incident he thinks maybe I should stop driving now :( I'm struggling with maneuverers as I can't move very easily and had a little bump with another car. Actually I think they reversed in to me but I'm too easily confused at the moment. Not good when driving!!

Limpetsmum are you ok? Am very worried about you after your post.

Louise, what a result!!! I want to pat that judge on the back!! lol

Jessica, don't worry babies don't necessarily drop until you are in labour and a lot of women never notice their plug as it comes out with their waters.

Asher I'm so glad you are doing well! Everyone says I'll miss being pregnant and I can kind of see why but I'm just so fed up of being out of breath and being so blimen helpless. I can't do anything.. gardening (because of cat poo and I can't get down low enough), driving (as per above), etc etc .... aghhh!!

Becs that is a lovely idea celebrating your TTC anniversary!

Massive congratulations Newly_Wed!! Amy looks so beautiful.

And massive congrats also to Emma and Angeltearz!!!

Good luck Genies Girl!!! We will soon have our first twins!! And good luck First Bean!!

Aww Blob! Happy Due Date. FX little one is going to make an appearance this weekend.

I have a feeling my bump has dropped. Will try and post a couple of photos in a bit if you don't mind. I've also been feeling really heavy down there. I kept waking up last night thinking it's going to happen any minute, but nope. My folks are away for a wedding this weekend so it would be so annoying for them if I go in to labour before Monday!!

Limpetsmum.. let us know you are ok hun. Massive hugs. xxx

congratulations to all the new baby stars :flower: there's no stopping them now! xx

Sorry for no personals - not on to catcch up. Brownsie just text to say her son made a surprise & slightly scary appearance at 2.30 am. Tyler Browning weighs 7lb 4oz - Mom & baby are doing well :thumbup:.

Congratulations to all the new Mummies :hugs:

Fish&Chips - i'll be ok hun - i just want a few days locked away from the world but thanks for your concerns hun :hugs:

Congrats Emma! (I think I've said this already?!) Can't wait to see baby Hannah!
Congrats also to angelztears!

Good luck FirstBean and Geniesgirl, hope you have lovely days meeting your little ones!

F&C :hugs: sorry it's getting a bit rough for you now, I know how you feel regarding feeling helpless and getting a bit fed up of being pregnant! People keep telling me to enjoy it while it lasts but I think I've been pregnant long enough and I feel so so uncomfortable! We had spicy food last night... for the LAST TIME because I was awake with heartburn and indigestion all night and I ran out of gaviscon at about 4am :( I've still got it now!

Optical... how much do I want a pain au chocolat now!! They are also my fave!

Becs, I have to say, stew sounds pretty good!

MrsJ, maybe put in a call to someone to ask about the iron tablets? If they are making you feel worse then I would seriously consider leaving them?

That's all I can remember for the moment, so excited to see all the new arrivals this weekend! I think it's going to be a big one, and I have a feeling we'll be over 20 by the end of the weekend!

We're off to a kids birthday party/pre deployment BBQ at 12... it's 'supposed' to be a birthday party until 4pm, followed by piss up to say farewell... but this family don't ever really do it that way, and everyone will be starting to drink at 12, and the kids party will consist of telling the kids to go over to the park to play.... it winds me up tbh because they always turn to the kids, tell them to go and amuse themselves because it's now 'adult time'... but I think adult time should start with putting kids to bed! Anyway, doubt it'll be a late one for us as DH isn't drinking at all and I'm not sure he'll think it's quite as much fun as he usually does!!

Limpetsmum, no worries hun. Just look after yourself and come back when you are ready. xx :hugs: xx

Thanks Louise! My HB has been getting soooo much worse! He feels much lower but I guess there is not much room as his legs and bum are still so high up. I certainly haven't felt any 'lightening'.

Would you mind letting me know if you think my bump has dropped? These are 36, 38 and 39 weeks...

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/Bump/IMG_4467-1.jpg

Definitely dropped F&C - what a lovely bump you have :hugs:

Optical - mmmm Pain au chocolate, I love Almond Croissants too.... wonder if DH will go to Morrisons for me?

Louise - enjoy the bbq

Congrats to Brownsie and Angeltearz. The stars are coming thick and fast now

x

Well i've got written down the 19th of Sep as i just cannot go beyond that date...so thats my new DD :rofl:

Its a while before anyone is going to be joining me though :cry:

Good Luck Genies...your LOs are SSUUCHH good weights they are going to be fine. Am also quite jealous ive always wanted twin girls :cloud9:

I tell people now that 14th Sept is my due date lol

Awww, congrats on all the new stars.

Me and OH are just about to do a cast of my preggy belly! Take my mind of things a bit. I am normally an animal lover BUT I AM GOING TO SCREAM IF THE DOG NEXT DOOR DOESN'T STOP BARKING! :growlmad:

Love to you all -x-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->