****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Congrats to Brownsie xxxx

Louise, have a nice time x

F&C, your bump is gorgeous, deffo looks like its dropped!!

Mrs J, I love almond croissants too!!!! Mmmmm, but then again I love marzipan!!!

Well I have just made a stew and sheppards pie, cleaned all the walls and paintwork in the hallway and up the stairs, done 2 loads of washing! Just need to hoover kitchen and then mop it as Ian has been outside and cut grass and hedge!! Murphy has green paws from being outside in the cut grass!! Gonna take him out for a walk then we are gonna go have tea and scone!!

I can't believe how many of us are already having their babies!!!!

F+C - That is a gorgeous bump :)

Not long now for us all :D xx

Wow congrats to all the new mummies! :happydance:

We are busy building all the nursery furniture today.

F&C i think your bump as dropped hunni :thumbup:

ive just seen on fb Genies girl has had the twins!

"Layla Joyce 4lb 9 and Amelia Florence 6lb 12 born this morning doing well x"

Congratulations Lynda :wohoo: xx xx :flower: xx xx

Hey ladies!

Just a quick check on OH phone.

Hoping to get out today!

All is good, was really pleased to have had baby with only gas and air so was gutted to have to get a spinal to have the placenta removed manually. But we are both good which is all that counts in the end.

Hannah is so calm and doesn't really cry...yet lol
She isn't feeding the best, latches on sooks for 10 mins then either falls asleep or decides something else is far more interesting! So I have Bern hand expressing a few mls every feed to give her too.

Will be better when we are home too as I am in a four bedded ward with a really screamy child with whinging mother! Argh! Lol

Woo can't believe the star count now!!!
Genies so glad your girlies are here safe!

Oh and Blob...happy due date! Hope those labour pains wishes I am sending you get there soon!!

Better go as it's visiting soon.

Emma.xx

Fishy, lovely bump and it's definately dropping!! DH keeps saying mine has dropped but everyone else thinks I'm going overdue because it's stll high! Oh well at least I have a bump at last!

Congrats to genies girl... wow I can't believe their weights!! 6lb 12 would be good for a full term single baby!! Can't wait to see piccies of them! Congrats also to Brownsie!

Emma, massive congratulations, she'll get there with the feeding I'm sure! x

Emma pleased that you and Hannah are doing well
carnt believe you had her with only gas and air amazing!!

nightmare been in a ward with a sreamy child and a whinging mother aswell you say :hissy:

hopefully you will get to go home today, i will keep my fingers crossed for you!!

carnt wait to see the pictures of her :) xxx xxx

Drazic<3 thats a good idea, think i would need 2casting kits for the size of my tummy :haha:

massive :wohoo: for all of the new stars!!!

Brownsie :wohoo: Congrats!!!

Daniellk i can be induced on the 9th i have a date but i hate the idea of being induced...for me if my baby has nothing wrong with it then baby isnt ready to come :(

Thanks Emma :hugs:

Congrats Genies, they are brilliant weights xxx

Emma, so glad you and little Hannah are doing well xx

Just had a lovely cream tea!! All these new arrivals is making me very jealous!!!!

Brownsie :wohoo: Congrats!!!

Daniellk i can be induced on the 9th i have a date but i hate the idea of being induced...for me if my baby has nothing wrong with it then baby isnt ready to come :(

Thanks Emma :hugs:

they should only leave me until 14th Sept...they try not to leave you more then 10days here now apparently, but left my cousin 14 until they induced her

Genie's girl, congrats! Lovely names and weights, looking forward to pics.xxx

Becs, cream teas!!!!! Ohhh what I'd do for one of those with clotted cream right now!!!!!

Emma, congrats!!! Lovely to hear how you are both doing.xx I bet Hannah is gorgeous!

F&C, you have definitely dropped!!! Your bump is lower, especially in the last pic!

I'm on phone watch today!!!! My bnb bump buddy( Mel, mumto5) went in to be induced yesterday, she had to go home due to staff shortages BUT she's back in today and hopefully she has been induced and I should have an announcement for you all soon!!!! Eeeeekkk!!! How exciting, more sept stars being born!

I am so uncomfy now, I can't believe I still have a lengthy 27 days to go lol!

Congratulations to Brownsie and Genie on their new arrivals lovely to share their news.

I went for my CTG today and apparently having quite strong contractions I can feel some of them but not all so fx'd they turn into something but I'm not hopeful having not had any labour at all last time but live in hope. Had me wired up for 2 hours as baby was sleepy again and heart rate had a few dips as well as not varying alot but when he moved he was well away. Being monitored again on Monday and Wednesday next week so hoping they will bring date forward a bit as they hinted that they would do this if I had concerns about movements and CTG's were showing signs of distress.

Congratulations to Genies Girl!

Thanks to all you ladies about my bump. Today I have had two big gushes of what I think must be discharge. I don't think it's anything else as it's a milky colour. It's been a bit unsettling though to feel so much coming out.. sorry for tmi!!

Blondie that sounds really positive. FX the contractions pick up and start your labour off!! x

I also see Kalou's waters have broken!!! Another star on the way!!!

Genies Girl :wohoo: Fantastic weights, hope you are all doing well xx

Emma Look forward to seeing some pictures of baby hananh soon and :thumbup: on gas and air. Hope your recovering OK xx

F&C bump has definatly dropped, fx'd things are changing and moving for you

Blondie - How long have you ben needed to be closely monitored ? Must be very stressful :hugs:

Louise fantastic news about the courts I'm so happy for you x

Girlies must stop talking about food I now want croissant pain au chocolat and creamed scones .... luckily I have none in the house otherwise they would all be gone and i'd be an even bigger fatty bum bum

I love weekends with the Stars as eveyone seems to have babies at this time in the week

Tried listening to my hypnobirthing cds twoce today, both times I've fallen asleep. Not sure if i'm tired or the cds are working at relaxing me?? Just ordered all my cot bedding from Mamas and Papas this afternoon as they have a buy 3 for 2 offer on at the moment.... still expensive. Oh well fx with my lottery tickets tonight!

Hope everyones having a good weekend xx

OMG 24 babies now!! How exciting, Massive congrats to all the new yummy mummys, Genies girl must of had a right good night out to put her into labour! lol Really good weights for twins, My one will probably be the size of both girls and more lol.

Well done Emma on just the gas and air, good size for Hannah aswell.xxx

F& C you have defo dropped!

Blob sending you sooo many labour vibes and to all else who want them!

Well i shopped today with dh just to get the last of the items i needed for my hospital bag, pack that now:) I think as I know Im getting a section I havent been thinking about bags etc when really I could still go into labour anytime so getting a move on today as having many many niggles and a lot of discharge, kinda feeling like I did the week before I had Mason, wishfull thinking probably.

My MIL has just gone and booked a 2 week holiday leaving on the 11th September, the week I should be getting my section, now I am quite annoyed as is dh, now she knew what the hospital advised and that it would be that week if my platlets were ok, Now I dont care that she wont see my new baby for 2 weeks its her loss but it Mason im thinking about, now she really is a great gran to him and spoils him and that will be just what he's needing whilst im in hospital but no I now dont have her to help us with childcare or give Mason that special bit of attention that myself & dh cant give him, sometimes i could just scream but its so not worth it!!! Im gonna keep my mouth shut as I actually think they are waiting on good old Andrea opening her big gob..........lol

Just a quickie to say Congrats to Genies - what fab weights her little treasures are. Can't wait to see pics. Hope they are all doing well x

At this rate we will have 30 babies by the end of the week and we aren't even in September.

Labour :dust: to those who need it. My friend is here so will catch up properly later

xx

Just a quick one to say congrats to Genies Girl, can't wait to see pics of your twins!

And lots of :dust: to Blob and everyone else that wants it... can't believe how many stars are here already and it's not even September yet!

:hugs: to all xx

PS midwife came and checked Holly this morning and she is no longer Jaundiced! Whoopeeee! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->