****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

cat sorry about your naughty cat :hugs:

well my locksmith never came :grr: im scared to leave the house incase they rob us :grr:

heres my 29 week bump xx

https://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp223/ashleyd8583/Picture0073.jpg

Great bump apaton. Can't believe how far we have all got now. It seems like only yesterday that we were all moaning about our bump envy and how we couldn't wait to look pregnant. Check us all out now!!!! x

Some of us still have bump envy! I WILL pop before 30 weeks!! He hee

You will probably wake up one morning and bang, it will be there. Then you'll be fondly remembering being able to sleep at night and not feeling like a beached whale. I love my bump most of the time but find it really hard to get comfy and night and I keep trying to get through spaces that are too small and nearly getting stuck!

Apaton your bump is all at the front :sulk: I just expand all over :haha:

:wave: hey everyone who has moved over :hi:

Optical someone came out to view one of our horses today, think it went quite well. But its kinda different, we're selling him cos he wont move on fast enough its not a heart breaking sell :hugs:

:rofl: glad you got your seat Emma and everythings going well :)

I still havent even sent off for my HIP stuff :dohh: REALLY need to get one that :nope:

oo you have horses? (so random sorry!) i used to loan a horse when i was younger and want to get a pony for my boys, can you reccomend an age for kiddies to start riding and getting involved in horses?

Hi there
We have 6 horses and my little boy who is 4 started riding at the age of 2.
he is autistic and this has helped him so much.
pm if you wan to chat about it
Mel x

You look lovely Apaton!! Great bumpage!

I am back this morning and feeling better. I have had a couple of rough nights sleep and then bad back days where by 7pm I just want to go to bed! I have definitely reached the stage where an afternoon nap would be nice, but I am just not that kind of person! I need to change!

Luckily, yesterday, I got to school to drop Archie off, with Jack in the buggy, and my friend was stood outside school who I was going for lunch with. She said she had been thinking about it overnight, and she wanted to take Jack for the morning so I could have some time to myself, and then meet back for lunch! I felt so lucky! But still felt as though I had to do all the chores. Gah!!

Hope everyone's okay today. My little one has been quiet the last 2 or 3 days. I think she/he is facing inwards, I am getting uncomfortable kicks to my bladder and insides! We seem to have a couple of quiet days followed by a couple of busy ones, so perhaps time for busy ones to come soon enough.

Have a good day everyone.

Cat and Louise - sorry to hear about your Cat issues.

Apaton - great bump!

My stretchy knickers wouldn't fit over my bump for the first time this morning aghhh. I think baby is on a growth spurt again.

Have a good day everyone x

Great bump Apaton!!

I am still sat here in my pj's, must have a shower and do the housework and then nip into town!! My puppy is laying next to me snoring his bloody head off!!!

Apaton - Love your bump, I agree you're all front I've also expanded all around :haha:
Sorry to hear about the robbery, some people are twats to put it bluntly!

Asher - I hate getting kicks to the bladder/insides. I hope baby decides to turn around and play for a while.

Becs - You truely are a domestic goddess. I'm awful at cleaning :dohh:

I've got another midwife appointment today, I think they're taking blood. Hopefully it won't be as many vials as the last time.

welcome little shark :wave:

congrats to new third tri people:wohoo:

ive just had a fone call to go to docs, i have sum sort of infection from the swabs i had taken last time i was in hospital, over 3 weeks ago :grr: there a nightmare!

hope the robbers dont come wen am out, im only worried about my baby stuff :haha:

hope you are all well xxxxxx

Good luck at the hospital Apaton xx

Bekks all my mates say I have OCD with cleaning!! I have to do it all the time!!!

I am in shock, Ian sold something on ebay a couple of months ago, anyways the bloke has just contatcted him and said that he had sold the item for 4 times as much as what he paid for it and that he wanted to send some money to Ian via paypal to say thanks! Just checked paypal and he has sent another £100, bless. There are some decent people out there afterall!!!
Was gonna take my puppy out but left his lead at my parents yesterday so no walkies for Murphy till later, if Ian gets home early I might suggest going down to the beach!!! He loves going in the water!!
I really fancy a fry up today, but need to go out and get the stuff to cook it!! Damn it!!

Hi everyone - so excited to be moving over to third trimester - 27 weeks today woop woop!!!

Its so great to be in double digits but are others finding time seems to be dragging??
Get summer out the way - I want September to be here!!!

:flower:

Starlightxx I feel like time is going quick somedays and others it feels like I have loads of time left lol!!!

Hey Ladies!

Aw apaton - that's awful about your locks etc! You aughta booby-trap the house home-alone stylie lol. Looking great in your bump pic btw :thumbup:

Sorry I didn't get chance to warn you sooner Bekklez... I love action films, but 2012 was SO cliched that it made me cringe!

Optical: Not sure if this will make you feel better....but I think a lot of us girls that are measuring ahead have been told that's it's due to a few extra pounds before pregnancy. That what my MW told me when I measured 3 weeks ahead the last few times. and then I read a post from another Sept. Star that said the same thing. So because we have a few extra layers of "fluff" lol it skews the measurement.
Thanks honey... I'm still worrying... my weight gain seems to have slowed, but maybe that's because i'm not eating so much cake at the mo? Lol.. I was quite a fiend for it a few weeks back. Cake fiend... :haha: My bump seems to be round and hard a lot of the time, and it feels like my bellybutton is going to pop. I was a lot slimmer when I conceived this time than when I had DD - so maybe it's that. I'll have a better idea on Sunday I guess :flower:

Mummy2asher.. I'm looking to get DD a pony after the baby is born if I manage to sell my mare, she'll be 5 then. i started riding at a school when I was 6... I think most places won't take children much younger than that on lessons because of their insurance and the risk. But if you're getting them one yourself, then i'd say as soon as they can hold on - if you find a quiet enough pony of course!

Congrats on third tri Mrs J!!

Blob - I've bought a totsbots birth to potty set from the babyshow, but I can't properly remember what was in it! :dohh: That's why i'm kinda excited about it coming - so I can see what I have and what extra things i'd like to have :blush:

Well, today OH is off work and we're decorating. I say 'we' but I mean 'he'. There's not much I can do really, and it's bugging me - I just wanna get the house painted! Grr... :growlmad: Worse thing is, he's pants at decorating, and i'm really good. :growlmad:

I guess i'll have to go sit in the sun. My god - I never thought i'd complain about having to go sit in the sun. I just wanna get stuff done, but he's nipped out, and if he came back to me half way up a ladder he'd go mad (and quite rightly too I guess). It's so frustrating!

Hope you can all enjoy the sun too :)

xxx

I am bloody furious, just had our electric bill in and they wanna put our DD up to £200 a month, we already pay £150, we have no gas here so its all Economy 7 heating! It turns out we now owe them £540 on top of what we pay ffs!!! Well they can whistle for the extra!! I am sure electricity prices have gone up!! I wouldn't mind but we only ran 2 oil radiators thro the winter as the storage heaters are so expensive and we haven't had any heating on for ages! Bloody conning *******s!

OMG becs - that's shocking! I pay £97 for gas and electric, although i'm expecting it to go up again soon. In my last house they put it up every 3 or so months! I can remember when I paid £44 a month for gas and electric!

have you tried uswitch.com? you might be able to move companies and save some cash?

:hugs:

I have tried that but we move in 4 months so not really worth switching, and you have to pay off what you owe before you move companies, tbh we haven't got a spare £500 with buying for the baby!! I feel like calling them and having a rant!! I need to call them and say that they can't take £200 a month!! I can't wait to move now, this house seems to eat electric.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->