****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Parcels all wrapped, birthday pressies and fathers day pressies wrapped, and me all cried out because I couldn't blow any balloons up!!

Drazic, I hadn't realised you were an asylum seeker!! Hee hee

Elmaxi - Wooo! I can't wait to do babys room. We need a house first though :rofl:

I thought I'd share this, I think it's sooooo cute. Playing around with the cam effects today. I can't put it on facebook because I'll have people thinking "WTF is Becky doing posting pics in her underwear!?" :haha:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/CyanidexBarbie/Snapshot_20100617_3.jpg

:rofl: Yep, apparently! Maybe I am adopted hey?! All the scams I have managed to accidently pull - getting a passport, NI number, and its the HIP which catches me out!? I really have no idea whatsoever how they have managed this, I filed in their appeal form, hoping that will sort it out! :

Drazic that is soo funny but at the same time it must be incredibly annoying. What a royal c*ck up!

Bekklez that is so cute. I really need to get something similar of me and my dh.

It's funny you've all been talking about electricity bills. We've had the same problem. When we changed providers they set our DD amount and now a year later they have sent a bill saying we owe £650!! We are now paying a crazy amount to pay it off but it's insane how much the price has gone up. Only today I was on the phone to E-on trying to bring our monthly payment down. It's now £130 for both gas and elec.

On a brighter note my HIP money has apparently been paid in to my account!

Evening all! F&C, glad to see you back! And glad you had a good time too! Congrats to you and Brigitte on 29 weeks!! Gorgeous pic Brigitte!

Drazic I just noticed you're 2 days over the 29 weeks! Cool! What a load of old balls the HiP thing being cocked up! Crazy crazy!

Loving your pic Bekkles!! What a cute Daddy! DH just looks at me like I'm mad when I ask if he wants to feel it ha ha!!

Grrrr for the energy companies. I think we're with EDF now (it's DH's thing to sort), and they keep trying to put our DD up even when we're in credit with them. Buggers. They just want all our extra money in their accounts to make mucho interest on it. Well they can bog off!!

Louise hope you're okay after your balloon issues!! Hormones and the things they do to us eh?

Sorry to everyone else I've missed (...probably lots....), I'm knackered again tonight. I definitely feel third tri now. The hot weather makes me feel HUGE! And I am going to my mum and dad's every day to water all the plants in the huge garden whilst they're away - they only have watering cans, no hose pipe, so it's a heavy job!! My little babba has been a wriggly one tonight though, so that makes me happy! The boys were singing twinkle twinkle to my belly before, and the baby was moving around loads, they were really pleased to see it!!

That's so funny Drazic, I wonder how they could have got it so wrong. Hope you get it sorted soon. I have made a comment about my own experience with them on your other post.

Am feeling really stressed out this evening. In a moment of madness, I volunteered to mark GCSE exam papers this summer and all my scripts arrived today. All 270 of them. Am really wishing I hadn't said I would do it as I now face hours and hours of marking on top of my full time job over the next few weeks. What was I thinking?

Love the pic Bekklez!

I booked my antenatal class today! All day session from 9 - 4.30 on 30th July! WOoo can't wait! Also booked a breast feeding class on the 9th August! WIll be less than a month to go then!! scaaaaaaaaary!!

I've just mentioned to my mum about the collection we've done... she suggested that because we have so much that maybe we should just give the money straight to Amy or maybe we should see if she wants us to donate it on her behalf to a charity/the neonatal unit or something? I thought I better ask... I'm not liking the responsibility of deciding where it goes!! Or do we want to stick with the original idea?

Louise I think the star and flowers are a great idea and if there is anything left ask Amy about donating it???

I slept so well last night, feel like a new woman lol!!

DH is finishing early today then he is on leave for a week!!! I have a list of jobs for him to do, cutting the hedge etc etc!!!!

Afternoon ladies. Hope you are all well.
Just had some results back from the ANC and no surprise I am anaemic and must buy some iron tablets. I also have thrush (again) so thats not great, but on the upside they tested for Group B strep and it was negative.

I have been so tired this tri and I have just woken from a nap, I have had to have a nap most days. Must get my bottom in gear now though and have a shower and do some housework.

I had a lovely surprise yesterday when I was told my friend is expecting no.3...she is so excited and told me at only 5 weeks. So I have my FX'D for a happy and healthy pregnancy for her!

Louise...I think the gift is still a lovely idea and agree with Becs0375. xx

teeny i got prescribed tablets , there free coz ure pregnant lol, im glad your strep b was negative:)
louise happy to go with whatever every1 decides :hugs:

im off for mcdonalds for lunch , i cant stop eating with my OH would hurry up :haha: xx
ETA: OH was working in a womans house this morning who turned out to be phsycic lol, she knew his star sign and told him he was going to be a dad. she asked if he wanted to know the sex of the baby, he said no (apparently) :dohh: and she said everything would be fine with the baby :thumbup:, i was trying to send him back with more questions but he was freaked out :haha: x

Just purchased my changing bag!!! I love it, its from samsonite!!
https://i21.ebayimg.com/03/i/001/20/07/3e19_35.JPG

I really wish Hope would stop kicking me in the ribs!!! It bloody hurts!

ohhh becs thats pretty :cloud9: im waiting on mothercare getting the myleen klass 1 in :) x

yep 4 - 8 weeks , well that was last week, im waiting on them emailing me as soon as it comes in lol x

Louise - I'm happy to go along with whatever Amy and anyone else wants to do with the money.

Becs - That changing bag is really nice!

Apaton - mmmmmmmm food. That's all I have to say on that matter :rofl:

I think the hormones are finally starting to get to me, I've been moody for a few days and then today broke in to tears randomly and started jabbering about what if I won't be a good mum when Ellie is born and what if I "change my mind" . I was pretty much distraught :haha:

Gonna chill now and watch my Shark documentary DVDS and eat dominoes pizza. Me and my OH are going to one of his friends house warming parties later on tonight.

X

Crikey, thats ages!!!! Her range is lovely tho!! Gorgeous clothes!

Awww Bekks, hormones are a pain. You will be a fab Mum, I know I keep doubting my abilities! My DH is more maternal than me and all I keep saying to him is I don't think I am cut out for this job, and his reply is 'bit late now to think that'!!! I know when the time finally arrives all our natural instincts will just kick in and we will laugh about having such thoughts!!

i know shes got lovley stuff , once i know what team im on ill be stalking her range haha x

bekkelz i think we all get hormonal , i certainly do , chill out and enjoy ure pizza :hugs: xx

Thanks Becs - I think it's just hit me today that I'm going to have a baby and a little person to look after for the rest of my life in just under three months! I can't believe everything has gone so fast. I suppose it's normal to worry and have some doubts and I think I'd be more concerned if I leapt in to everything without worrying at all.

:hugs:

...im lovin that bag becs! & Bekklez im sure you will be a wonderful Mummy to little Ellie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->