****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Thanks Becs...he was 4lb 14oz at 34 weeks so put on a few oz off 2lb in 4 weeks! I was really suprised!! I was fne had prepared myself cos i thought she would send me but she couldnt get me in for a scan until the 7th (my due date) and i had to go through the MAU and i got home from work and cried and cried cos i was scared about going there lol xx

Thanks to you too Asher xx

Okay, the scones and croissants talk has got to stop!!
Or I will be sprinting to the nearest bakery and it won't be pretty when I get there! :nope:

Blob - well, there you go then! Another example of very different philosophies in different regions, eh? :shrug: I'm hoping neither of us need an induction, anyway, so fingers crossed that we don't even have to worry about it! :)

So, room is rearranged and cleaned up and I'm feeing incredibly nesty, but soooo tired at the same time.
I need groceries.
But the thought of going to get them is more than I can bear.

Sarahkka I completely agree :( I've already been to the store and back, but realized i forgot something for dinner, and now am having to face walking back up the hill to the store *sigh*

Just read through the last 3 pages and I can't really remember what I have read, I've got full on baby brain today.

Asher - lovely pics x

Congrats to benandbean x

Lilbumpblue - great news about your scan x

:hi: Amy

Drea - sorry about your MIL, you do wonder what goes through peoples heads sometimes. I can't remember who it was but a couple months ago someone was talking about how their parents had planned to go away for a whole month over their due date.

Emzy - great news about Holly's jaundice having gone

Sorry if I have missed anyone but my memory is at it's limit.

I've had a nice day - I went to Chiswick with my friend and we had massive cakes in Patisserie Valerie :happydance: I had a Strawberry Mille Feuille and it was gorgeous. My friend also bought the baby a pram rattle, a washbag and a lovely sleepsuit in Jojo Maman Bebe.

The labour calls/texts have started. My Mum called me twice and text me once today to ask if I'd felt any "twinges" Arghhh It's another two weeks until I am due I don't think I can cope with the prospect of 4 weeks of this if I go overdue. My Mum is convinced that because me and my brother came 10 days early as did DH, this baby is going to be early too. I on the other hand, think it's highly likely I will go overdue. Baby has been very quiet today despite the vast quantities of sugar I have consumed via cake. I've had more than 10 movements so I'm not worried but I guess room must be getting snug in there. I only had a couple of BH today but am suffering with a lot of pain low in my back and also in my bum (sorry tmi). I really hope I get a decent nights sleep as the past two have been pretty shoddy.

I wonder if there will be any more babies over night? I'll be checking back later or more than likely the early hours if I wake up

x

Mrs J, sounds like you have had a lovely day, hope you have a good nights sleep tonight xx

Curse you scone-and-croissant discussers!! :growlmad:
I just got back from the grocery store and I absolutely blush to admit how many different types of cookies, crackers, crumpets, and ice cream products were in my shopping cart! :blush:
I could not have been more of a walking talking sterotype of a pregnant woman. Well, if there had been a giant jar of pickles on top of the whole stack of sweets and carbs, maybe.

MrsJ - what kind of cake? :)

MrsJ - what kind of cake?

I had a strawberry Mille feuille which is three layers of pastry with fresh cream and strawberries between each layer in a slice. It was so totally yummy there had to be at least 500 calories in it

Hi all just popping on quickly about to do the next feed, I seem to have missed a baby boom I must catch up. To those itwho are still waiting I hope it happens soon. I was totally taken by surprise by mine I'd had no build up at all and now I have two very different girls, ill write the full story another time but I am in the c section Ward now just been taken off drip, I was very sick so had to stay with cathetor in. I have to say staff at the royal surrey have been fantastic. Love to all xx

OMG - i havent been on here for a few days - at which point there were 12 babies and now there are 25!! Congrats everyone xx (though also very jealous as i want to meet my little one NOW lol!)

MrsJ - now I must fondly curse you, as well! I can't stop drooling over all these lovely desserts! Good thing I stocked up on ice cream. :icecream:

I can't believe it is now 25 babies. Congratulations to all the mummies. xx

I CAN'T SLEEP....I am so annoyed. :cry: xx

Great news about your girls Genies. I can't believe you managed to make it on here - very impressed. Sorry to hear you were poorly afterwards. Hope all is ok now :hug:

I managed to sleep 7 hours straight without needing to have a wee again after two rough nights. So thanks to those who sent me positive sleep vibes as it clearly worked :flower:

I wonder how many "any twinges yet?" calls I will get today.....?

Teeny - I hope you managed to get back to sleep and if you didn't I hope it's because you are in labour x

I'm here tol fufill my bump buddy duties!!!!!

My lovely bump buddy Mel (mumto5) had a beautiful baby girl last night. Baby Summer born on 28th August weighing 7lb 3oz mum and baby are doing fine.

Congratulations MEl, I can't wait to see pictures!!!! Enjoy your new baby and I hope you are both home soon,xxxxxxx.

Argh sorry typos I have literally just woken up...off in search of tea and sanity. xxx BBL.x

*hugs* to you all as due dates are approaching

Blob hope bubba doesnt hang around too long xx

Congrats to Mumof5 and Kalou xxxx Crikey the numbers are going up!!

Mrs J, so glad you slept well x

Genies, glad all is ok xxx

Well I am off out with my Mum today, Ian is off on some karate thing at the beach!!

Congratulations mumto5, :happydance:

Good morning all, not a great night sleep again, constantly aware of babys movements/not moving! Was up at some odd hour trying to get a few wriggles out of the bump, i did and settled back down again, i seem to have a very sleepy bump that goes nuts just a few times a day.
Space perhaps?

**Food discussion **
Roast chicken for today, and more scones and jam, i can't believe the food i scoffed yesterday, doritoes and dip, pizza and chocolate cake, followed only a few hours later by scones, jam and cream, i was not going to be bothered to whip the cream, but i did! They were yummy and still some left today!
I suppose making the most of it, i know i am a bit of a stickler when i am not pregnant and never would eat any of the above, its ALL for baby!!:blush:
**Food discussion over!!**

It is so lovely to see all these gorgeous baby pictures, i keep showing dh and saying we have one of those in there!

Sorry for those with overdue comfy babies, hope you meet them soon!:hugs:

Well its today...I am full term!!:happydance: :yipee: And still not knowing if baby is breech, how rubbish!:hissy:

Going to go now, will be back later,

MrsJo8 i feeel exactly the same with bum ache etc, you describe my symptoms to a t!! :hugs:

Back soon, hope everyone has a lovely day xxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->