****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Hey girls,

I am so behind! Congrats to all the new mummies! Hopefully those due and near won't be waiting much longer. Not even so much as wind here! Also, getting slighly grumpy with all the 'arn't you in Labour' messages now. NO I AM NOT, THANKS FOR REMINDING ME :rofl:

-x-

Blob - happy due date hun!! Hope your LO doesn't keep you waiting to much longer :)

I want scone's now after reading this thread :(

I have 2day's until my due date....I think he's holding on until his grandparents on his dad's side get back from France!! (they come back next week...I think) finger's crossed he's out before OH's daughter come's back from Oxford, then his visit's wont get disturbed.

Limpet thats fab :thumbup:

WOW genies i cannot wait to see what they look like, its so amazing thinking that they are so different :hugs: Congrats :cloud9:

Thanks Amy :hugs:

Congratulations all new mummies...there are too many to mention now :shock:

Soooo...today we shall be mucking out fields :haha: more cleaning outside the house and then tonight going to the cinema. Also i'm determind that i need to have a macdonalds as now TWO of my friends have gone into labour eating one :rofl: so i'm willing to give it a try.

Emzy i carnt believe that Holly is over 2weeks old now, where has the time gone?

Congrats Benandbean!!! :happydance:

thats great news lilbumpblue :thumbup:

Asher baby sam is lush, loving the pic's!! :flower:

genies girl, get you! even from your hospital bed you manage to post on here, i'm impressed! :) congrats again!! i hope you are feeling better? xxx

teeny weeny,:hugs: i also had the worst nights sleep, i dunno why i bothered going to bed. :shrug:

Congratulations mumto5 love the name summer! :wohoo:

happy due date Blob, enjoy the cinema tonight! :dust::dust::dust:

carnt believe how fast the stars are coming now!
i have 1weeks to my due date now, OH wants him out, friends around us have all had thiers now, just me left and he says he's really broody looking at all of the pic's :)

have a good day ladies! :kiss: xxx xxx

Happy due date Blob!

Congrats to Mumto5 and Kalou xx

Babythinkpink - congrats on reaching full term x

I've been back to sleep, despite the dog whining by the back door to try and get me up. So, I got 9 hours sleep last night in total :wohoo: feel so much better for it. We are going to Weybridge to meet a friend for lunch today.
:hugs:

Completely selfish post - My waters broke at 6.50 this morning!!!

OH's alarm went off... He was working overtime today because of the EDL thingy in Bradford (he works for the police). I felt a little gush as I was lying down, but I thought it was just discharge. Then it happened again, so I felt and my knickers were wet (sorry tmi!). It didn't gush as much as with DD, more of a trickle really, and it was pinkish, but is now clear. Went to hospital, but they've sent me home, and i'm currently getting really mild contractions about every 15 mins (feels more like pressure than pain).

So now i'm sat on my space hopper, writing this and gonna get food & a bath in a bit. If I don't start properly, I'm gonna be induced at 8am tomorrow, but I have a feeling bubs will come before then! I lost what I assume was my plug about an hour and a half ago (mucusy stuff), so fx! That said, the midwife said s/he was fixed but still pretty high up, so I dunno. I need to bounce!

Wish me luck ladies, I don't have a bump buddy (as I'm really crap at updating for other people) but i'll probably update facebook when I can.

EEeeeeeeeek! :happydance:

:dust: good luck optical, that's fab news, here hoping the contractions start picking up for you!!! :dust:

congratulations to all the new mums and babies! cannot believe 25 have been born already!

good luck optical!!

xxxxx

Good luck Optical hun, thinking of you!

GET OUT SIMBA! :rofl:

Good Luck Optical.... keep bouncing xx

Got a text at half one last night from a girl I met she at antenatal she had a girl called Isabella. I thought it was another star in labour

Labour dust to all

Good luck Optical!!!!!! Won't be long now. :)

Our stars are coming thick and fast now!

Congrats to all our nw mummies.x

woohoo, good luck optical! :happydance:

well we built the wardrobe yesterday for baby's room, doing the chest of drawers today - taking longer than anticipated but it looks fab! :thumbup: Can't wait to fill them, but got to wait til after the carpet is done on tuesday.

Not been on here for a while and i just want to say congrats to all the ladies that have had their babies. :happydance:

Good Luck Optical... :wohoo: :wohoo:

FFS why is my baby not making any signs of leaving :hissy: GAH!!

Good Luck Optical... :wohoo: :wohoo:

FFS why is my baby not making any signs of leaving :hissy: GAH!!

Huge :hugs:, been there, its no fun, was min of a week late with 3, one went to nearly 3 weeks late, i was due one month and he came the next:dohh:
My last was 39wks 6 days! waters broke but she arrived 40wks 1 day!

Well nothing exiting going on here, food is my main interest, taking my time up at the moment, it is just about all to think about other than keeping the house tidy!
SO! My roast chicken is in the oven, I have made my famous whole cauliflower cheese, i literally cook a whole cauliflower and drown it in cheese sauce into a dish then oven it with more cheese on top for a crispy cheesy topped yummy scrum!
Roast potatoes, veg, and i am getting hungry thinking about it now!
I have an apple crumble in the freezer, I may or may not eat, possibly not with the fact the scones are still left!

Sorry but it is my only talking point! Baby has hickups and dd is at a party i need to go and pick her up shortly!
The littlest has been a nightmare today, really naughty, rolling up the runner in the hall, peeing on the carpet, chucking her toys everywhere, taking the cushions off the sofa, oh the list is endless today, little monkey!

Still plenty of :dust: to those in labour or feeling it come!

Blob, big :hugs: again!

Back later to check in on Optical!

:hugs:

:baby:tp xxxx

Good luck Optical and hope those contractions get stronger soon!!! xx

Hi,
could you please make an update for September babies - DD 14_Sep; LittleShark, birthday 28-Aug, a boy Martin, weight 6.3 lb

Thanks a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->