****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Just letting you all know i've updated the thread for all the new mummies & you can find it here https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting/399685-september-stars.html
I do seem to be missing 5 stars details though :shrug:(sorry not sure who they are) as & when you get chance to look at the thread can the new mummies (or their text buddies....or anyone lol) PM me any details & i'll be delighted to update the 1st post.

Hope everyone is well :hugs:

Completely selfish post - My waters broke at 6.50 this morning!!!

OH's alarm went off... He was working overtime today because of the EDL thingy in Bradford (he works for the police). I felt a little gush as I was lying down, but I thought it was just discharge. Then it happened again, so I felt and my knickers were wet (sorry tmi!). It didn't gush as much as with DD, more of a trickle really, and it was pinkish, but is now clear. Went to hospital, but they've sent me home, and i'm currently getting really mild contractions about every 15 mins (feels more like pressure than pain).

So now i'm sat on my space hopper, writing this and gonna get food & a bath in a bit. If I don't start properly, I'm gonna be induced at 8am tomorrow, but I have a feeling bubs will come before then! I lost what I assume was my plug about an hour and a half ago (mucusy stuff), so fx! That said, the midwife said s/he was fixed but still pretty high up, so I dunno. I need to bounce!

Wish me luck ladies, I don't have a bump buddy (as I'm really crap at updating for other people) but i'll probably update facebook when I can.

EEeeeeeeeek! :happydance:

Good luck hun xx

woohoo, good luck optical! :happydance:

well we built the wardrobe yesterday for baby's room, doing the chest of drawers today - taking longer than anticipated but it looks fab! :thumbup: Can't wait to fill them, but got to wait til after the carpet is done on tuesday.

We went to ikea today for a wardrobe and it was rubbish :(! ...an hour away from home, sat in burger king and got lots of pushing/pressure down below...i went white DF said...and he went a bit flushed lol!! I just kept thinking OMG he's gonna break my waters in burger king!!! haha xx Had the carpet put down yesterday and we built the cot too :) xx

Good Luck Optical... :wohoo: :wohoo:

FFS why is my baby not making any signs of leaving :hissy: GAH!!

Wont be long hun...must be a boy...STUBBORN! xx

Hi,
could you please make an update for September babies - DD 14_Sep; LittleShark, birthday 28-Aug, a boy Martin, weight 6.3 lb

Thanks a lot!

Congrats hun! x

Good luck Optical!!

Congrats LittleShark!!!

Blob and Drazic, sending you lots of dust xxx

Mrs J, hope you have had a nice day out x

Mrs N, its brilliant went things start coming together!!

BTP, all I can think about is FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well went shopping, bought some stuff in pumpkin patch!!! Its bloody freezing out there!! Had a lovely lavender bath and now relaxing, feels like Hope is gonna come out my lady bits she feels so heavy and low down!!

Limpets you're a star! Hope things are okay with you honey xx

Optical!! Wow!! Good luck, wishing you a speedy labour, can't wait to hear the news!

Congrats LittleShark! A lovely baby boy!

Little Sammy Pants had another good night last night, fed twice well and slept in between. He's being a really good lad. MW coming tomorrow for heel prick and to weigh him, so will be interesting to see if he's lost/gained. I think he's bigger, but it could just be that he's more stretched out. He's not holding his legs up to his bum quite so much now, I think he's realising he's got room to stretch! He's in his first proper blue babygro tonight since his bath and is looking quite the little lad!

Lots of love to everyone. xxxx

Asher, thats brilliant!! I think Sam sounds so relaxed and chilled, obviously a reflection of you hun xxx

Who was it?? Who mentioned the c word?? C...A...K...E....arghhhhh iv just gone into the kitchen and DF had a slice of chocolate fudge cake in the cupboard, i asked if he wanted it, he grinned and said "go on, you and Baby James eat it" hehe i warmed it up and had it with vanilla ice-cream! it was lovely!!!! :) x

Thanks Becs! I think the hormones are kicking in a bit, wee bit teary tonight, the slightest thing is setting me off! But we've all had a nice day today, I am really enjoying all the boys. I can't wait for all the stars to have their babies now so we can all be mums together!!! xx

And thanks Jayne! Don't blame you for enjoying your pud!! xx

Awww bless you Claire, its only natural you are emotional xx Its alot to take on board x

Congratulations Little Shark on Baby Martin.

Asher i'm crying over the smallest thing at the moment.... I'm going to be a complete nightmare when my baby arrives xxx

Limpets - Thank- you. Hope your feeling better :hugs:

Think I've over done it today sorting out my Cellar room lifting heavy boxes and bags. I feel shattered now and I know I have the same to do tomorrow. I really want the baby to stay in for another couple of weeks to give me time to sort out the house and then relax. Can't believe how i'm filling my days, it's going so quickly.

Limpets, mumto5 (Mel) was due in 6 days time on the 4th I think. Baby Summer was7lb3oz, born last night 28th August. HTH.

Just a flying visit, dh is nesting and moving our bedroom furniture around. :D

I really need to eat though before I pass out! BB in the morning.xxx

Hey Asher dont know if you saw my post before but...lil Sam sounds like a dream baby :) x

Aw Asher, sounds like little Sam is settling in really well! What a good baby letting you sleep! To be fair, now that Holly is feeding nicely she only wakes twice in the night on most nights, although we've been struggling a bit with wind this last couple of days/nights. Oh and I'm totally hormonal and still crying all the time 2 weeks in lol I am starting to feel nearly back to myself again now though. It's a lot to get used to this having a baby lark!!

Just seen elmaxies pics of Hannah on facebook, she's adorable :cloud9:

Hope everything is going well with Optical and the other ladies in labour!! Very exciting :happydance:

Hope the rest of you are all ok too and not feeling too fed up! :dust: to all that want it!

Here's another couple of Holly pics for those who are interested :cloud9:

:hugs: to you all, keep them babies coming!! xx

Attachments

• hol.jpg
    hol.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 5
  • hol 2.jpg
    hol 2.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 5
Emzy - Holly is gorgeous :cloud9:

Good luck Mrs Doddy!

My baby is definitely in for the long haul, I'm not getting the slightest hint that the baby has any intention of coming soon. I've been getting a bit twitchy the past couple of days as my movements have significantly reduced. However, I have had 10 in a waking day which I know is the general criteria and I've been pretty busy so I think the baby has been sleeping a lot. I was contemplating going to Triage this afternoon but DH bought me a Twix and within 20 mins of eating it baby was moving around and I got about 4/5 movements in succession. I know I could easily get paranoid so I'm just putting it down to the baby moving further into my pelvis and having less room. It does say in my book that movements reduce in the last couple of weeks but at the back of my mind I can't help worrying. I have MW on Tues so she will check the baby then I guess.

It's been very quiet on here today, everyone must be out enjoying the bank holiday. I hope Louise managed to drop her step-sons off okay without any aggravation from the psycho Mum. Has anyone heard from her?

x

I did LilBumpBlue, you're a star! Sam is lovely at the moment, Archie was a fab baby but Jack was very very hard work! So far, Sam seems to be much more like Archie temperament wise, so let's hope that continues! I am really really enjoying him!! xxxx

Emzy, I love your pics of Holly! She is gorgeous!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->