****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Aw hope Louise went okay with the boys. x

MrsJO8, you never know! One minute I was pregnant and fed up, the next my waters had broken, 2 hours later I had a baby! Big hugs xx

Hubby and i DTD last night and i had contractions or BH for hours!!! pain in my back and a little bleeding but nothing 2day :(

I was wondering about Louise too, I should think it was quite emotional and tiring for her xx

Jessica, have more sex!!!!

Just had a good bounce on my ball, but like you Mrs J I feel LO is here for the long haul!! Have to say I am getting fed up now, but I know no matter how much I wish and want etc she will come in her own sweet time!!

It's very quiet on here. Just popped on for updates but there are none? I wonder whether anyone else is in labour?...... Hope Blob enjoyed her due date, date with her hubby! No doubt I'll be back to check later when I can't sleep. Night all x

I was wondering about Louise too, I should think it was quite emotional and tiring for her xx

Jessica, have more sex!!!!

Just had a good bounce on my ball, but like you Mrs J I feel LO is here for the long haul!! Have to say I am getting fed up now, but I know no matter how much I wish and want etc she will come in her own sweet time!!

haha :) were trying but its painful! lol Now ive been getting period pains for about an hour VERY painful ones.....i was laying on my back then i turned to my side and they went away! really weird!

it has been very quite!! i hope we have new mommies soon!!

Holy dinah.
I feel like someone just flipped a switch and set my hips and pelvis on to "incredibly painful" setting.
I don't know what happened between today and yesterday, but I am hobbling around and my entire pelvic girdle is throbbing and aching.
I am calling the clinic tomorrow if there isn't substantial improvement.
I spent most of the day on the couch with hot water bottles, heat pads, etc, and I can still barely move.
Not sure what is going on, but I really don't like it. :(

Sarah that sounds terrible. I hope you feel better soon x

Asher he sounds so great :hugs:

Emzy :cloud9: gorgeous photos!! Pretty sure i commented on FB i have that vest :rofl:

Congratulations to all new mummies :wohoo: :wohoo:

Well this is me OVERDUE :rofl: Last night was fun we laughed LOADS sitting in the car eating shitdonalds :rofl: pretending we were 15 and 17 again :cloud9:
This baby is still showing no signs of coming out and i now have to face another week of questions at all Tabs groups :hissy:

Blob, glad you enjoyed your date!! I am looking forward to mine!! Can't believe you are overdue now!! Come on LO come out!!!

Well we were going to go to this forest park today but its pissing down and tbh its not my idea of fun lol!! Was going to take the dog and go for a really long walk! Its also bloody freezing outside!! Oh well, I am sure we will go somewhere! My neck is rather stiff this morning, think I laid funny! Slept ok but as I am so used to going to the loo I still go regardless if I need it or not lol!!

Good morning all:flower:

Been dragged out of bed by a 2 yr old wanting her dressing gown done up!

Put washing machine on, cleaned the paintwork down the stairs yesterday, thinking this is nesting kicking in now, every little mess annoys me!
Just one more day b4 we start 'I am a baby get me out of here' plan, then i start to panic and think, no i am not ready yet! I know i will never be ready, I have good labours and still worry about them!
Going to call hospital today see if they can scan me, well more like will scan me, not sure how to ask, i think just leave the midwife out of it as much as possible and just say they have not established if baby is breech and i would like to know, i will mention fast labour, and distance to hospital, and my choice of c sec if baby is breech and hopefully all that will make a difference, if not i will have to throw in that one on my babies had little water left and i was induced at term because of and would be worth a check.
Wish me luck, will let you know what happens, If i do get in i will then have to cancel midwife and explain i have already booked at the hospital, which they won't like but i really don't care, i still feel they should have booked me in this week for a scan not another inconclusive prod!:shrug:

Asher,
I had 3 fab babies, they were calm and fed well and it was great, then no4 came along, omg!! Did i know i had her! She was not through the night til 15 months, she cried all the time, and fed really badly, it turned out she had a milk intorrerance so not entirely her fault but she is a very demanding toddler, so i really hope this next baby is different from her! (i really need it to be or i will have 2 demanding little people on my hands!)
I will have one of those 2 hour labours please, that is if baby is head down!
Big :hugs: baby blues will go soon! xx

Emzy,
love that little black and white vest, so very cute! :hugs:

Blob,
Your daily overdue hug...:hugs: xx

Sarah, hope you feel better soon, sounds horrible, my burning hips are sore enough! :hugs:xx

Louise, hope things all ok :hugs:xx

Back later, when i have called the dreaded hospital, why is it so bloody difficult to get what you want, I mean all i want to know is if at 37 weeks i am breech, not too much to ask???

Have a great day all, xxxx:hugs:

:baby:tp xx

Thanks :lol: I think i need overdue hugs now :haha: Just off out swimming with Tabs...its a RIGHT sight :cry: Never mind....

Louise i hope everything went well :hugs:

COME ON BABY!!! Most upset that all these babies are early and i'm still waiting on mine...not so sure i'm keen on this babies personality right now :lol: I feel really silly but even though i'm only 1 day over i feel like my body has failed :nope: I dont feel like its really ever going to happen.

Oh blob hun, I know what you mean. I am not due until tomorrow but had a night of contractions which came to nothing again! It is weirdly dragging up old unhealed feelings about my MMC and I have been really depressed about it the last few days. I guess its hormones but sending huge :hugs: to you.

Congrats to the new mummies and good luck to those of you whose waters have gone or who are having contractions.

I thought something was happening yesterday but nope, still pregnant. DH doesn't seem to want to help either. Not surprised as I'm the size of a house with stretch marks all over. I can't imagine I'm very sexy!

hi ladies, congrats to all the new mummies :wohoo:

blob :hugs: i feel the same :cry:

my docotrs predicition was way off!! :grr: my back is agony has been since friday ive had enough now :(

:dust: to every1 who wants it xxxx

Congratulations to all the new mummies :wohoo:

good luck with the hospital babythinkpink, i hope you get some joy and they ask you to go in for a scan.

heres a overdue hug for ya Blob :hugs:
when i last went swimming, i started having pain's which lasted for awhile (didnt lead to anything) by hey you never know!
keep telling ya Blob, your baby is waiting for the right moment to take you by surprise!! :winkwink:

Drazic :hugs:

thought you have been quite F&C :hugs:, carnt believe your DH dosnt want to help :nope: my OH jumped at the chance :haha:
i would throw a :hissy: untill he gives in!!! xxx

apaton :hugs:

here is some :dust: to all the overdue ladies!! and those who need it too xx:kiss:

Really hope you get your scan BTP x

:hug: to Drazic and Blob

Labour :dust: to those that need it x

I can't decide what to do today........ think I might be coming down with a cold :cry:

No one in from anti natal today, so no good asking for a scan today, looks like midwife will get her way and i will have to wait.
Cant be that difficult to say which way up a baby is?
Not very happy, comes of living in the middle of nowhere, the nearest hospital is not full time, good job the delivery suite don't work part time!!:haha:

:hugs:

Feeling rubbish today, think i may just go back to bed later if i can, no sign of dh atm, but i think i may just swap with him when he gets his bum out of bed!

Just a little story, last night my dd was at her door calling for me, i put her dressing gown back on and took her juice cup downstairs to refill, when i got back she had cuddled down into bed, so i put her cup next to her, as i did she took my finger and pulled it to her and said 'I love you'
Thats what being a Mummy is all about! :cloud9:

:dust: to those who need it :)

How's everyone doing???? I get my sure start maternity grant tomorrow and I am getting her last few bits and then thursday is the start of trying to get baby moving.... hopefully she will be engaged :thumbup:

Hope we're all okay and getting ready for our babys :)

xx

Oooh such a cute story BTP!!!!!! xxx

I did think about that Daisybell but tbh part of me can't be arsed!!! lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back