****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Morning all :)
Well it's my due date tomorrow, and there is no sign's off him coming yet :/
I feel dead today, went to my OH's friends last night and didn't get home until gone half 1 :/ I can't remember the last time i'd been out until that time!

Hi all,

Had my baby after a long 25hr labour Oliver John born 29th August 7lb12oz came home yesterday and he is doing well. Will try and post my birth story when i get chance

Congratulations on the birth of your son FirstBean. xx

Only one day to go and baby is not coming out for my homebirth! :cry:
In tomorrow for my induction which is a little scary, but will hopefully have him here by Weds. :thumbup:

Sending you lots of labour vibes Blob and I hope your bubba isn't too comfy and will make their appearance VERY soon for you.

Off to my parents later for a roast dinner....Yum Yum.

:hugs: for everyone that needs them. Not long now girls, September is only 2 days away.

Hope everyone is keeping well and keep those spirits up. xx

Congratulations First Bean xx

F&C I think your bumps perfect , there's no red stretch marks from the photos you have posted.

Blob hope you enjoyed your maccy d's.... even if it didn't help baby to come xxx

SarahKa - Hope your pains subside or change to labour

Apaton - I wondered how you were getting on as haven't heard from you for a couple of days, It must be frustrating after the MW gave you false hope baby was on its way. It could just happen out of the blue?

Emzy - I agree with ithers very cute bodysuits on Holly, I love the pics you post. You are looking so well too xx

Over did it yesterday clearing the cellar and DH and I have been doing more sorting out today except I keep getting pains so have to rest every now and then it's so frustrating everything being an effort. Think DH thought I was in labour ...... I had to calm him down for 10 minutes to say i'm not..... he does worry bless him xx

Labour dust to those who want it xx

hiya just to let you know i have had me little girl she was born on the 24/8/10 weighing 7lb 13 and we have named her hermione and we love her to bits!!!!!

I dont post in here very often, but alwayas try and keep up with everything thats going on. I cant believe how quickly sept stars have got to 27 already! It seems everytime i log on more babies have come!

I know everyone else is feeling very much the same atm, but god i feel down and horrible today! OH is away AGAIN on a training trip, this time 3 weeks, and its really getting to me this time. I dont normally care, i miss him but i get over it pretty quickly and get on with the day...but this time, im really noticing him not being home. I feel like i've got a lot more clingy towards him, whether its because im due soon or what i dont know, but i just feel so lost without him. I literally havent done anything today, just sat on the couch watching tv. I was getting some pains the other day and got a bit excited about it, even thought i had dropped a bit, but today nothing! Even feels like bump has gotten higher if thats even possible lol

Im thinking i need something to do during the day to keep myself occupied, i cant drive so i cant get to the shops, and there isnt any public transport in my area, as the area is too new (thanks army!) The friends i have made (wags) all obviously work so i dont get to see them very often. I was thinking of maybe scrap booking, doing something for my little girl for when she grows up. Has any one done one of these? I wouldnt know where to start so some advice ould be muchly appreciated...what is everyone doing to keep themselves busy?? I dont think i could clean anymore!!

Celeste

awww babythinkpink that's lovely :cloud9:
sorry you didnt get anywhere regarding the scan.

I know what you mean F&C but i'm getting desperate and i av tryed everything else, i soooo dont want to go overdue again. :cry:
i recommend doggy, OH's fav so it dosnt last long :rofl:

wow that is a long labour firstbean, congratulations chic,
look forward to reading your birth story :flower: xxx

awww teeny :hugs:, least you know you will be holding your little man soon!:happydance:
good luck for tomorrow!!! :thumbup: you will do just fine i'm sure :hugs:

aww bless your DH jellycat sounds like mine, i woke up with cramp in my leg
the other day, my god it hurt! i woke OH by shouting ouch ouch ouchy :haha:
he thought something was happening too untill i explained n he turned over and went back to sleep, charming eh? lol xxx

Congrats to First Bean on the birth of Oliver and to Jodie on the birth of Hermione x

Some of these September Stars are definitely impatient! Not mine unfortunately, I'm not getting even the slightest of twinges. I think I'm going to be one of the last ladies to pop

I'm so bored today, I want to go shopping but I haven't got the energy and I feel too uncomfortable to drive now. I've got a MW appointment tomorrow might ask her to check my cervix. Doubt she will though....

BTP - It's a shame that your hospital is so far away. If it was closer I would be tempted to turn up at triage as they can scan you for position there.

I can't remember what else I was going to say sorry ladies

x

Hello!

Remember me??:blush:

Its been quite a few days and I have tried to pop on at night via my pod and catch up or post a quick reply. Afraid its flying visit before mw arrives....if she ever does!
Not had the best of times but all is ok. Been very hormonal and weepy and we were in and out of neonatal with Hannah yesterday....something which I think probably could have been avoided but hey.

Will hopefully get back on at some point soon for a really good catch up and to let you know what has gone on but we are both doing well...Hannah more than me as my hip is still agony and really hindering me as I cant get out and even just getting about the house is slow and sore:nope:

But anyway....

Congrats to all the new mummies!:thumbup: There were loads of gorgeous :baby: pics on my scan through of catch up and also I dunno if anyone else is the same as me but I love hearing other peoples names they have for their babies...dunno why I just love it!:cloud9:

I want to send out ALOT of :dust::dust::dust:to everyone who needs it but its going to those who are over-due or first in line and of course those in bad pain as its really crappy!!

I am also sending out :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:to those who need it cos I know I certainly do!!

Right as I say I will be back....I have a few pics up on Facebook of Hannah. Hopefully I will get one up on here but if you want to be added on FB its emmaclark edinburgh just say who you are as I pop on and off my pod during feeds.

:hugs:

Emma.xx

Celeste you sound just like me!! Luckily my dh is about but he's always on his playstation so still feel lonely when he's sitting right next to me! x

Drazic :hugs: :hugs: Pregnancy and after can drag up all sorts of weird emotions :hugs:

F&C :sex: is doing nothing for me... :nope:

Apaton :hugs: :hugs:

BTP :cloud9: that is sooo cute!! Been trying to teach Tabs 'I love you' :lol: Toddlers are SO much hard work but they are the most rewarding also :yipee:

Teeny :hugs: Awww hun thats poop!! I REALLY hope :baby: comes...i know im prob just missing something/prob asked already but how come you need to be induced??

:rofl: Daisybell thats the same for us easiest position to get the end result :rofl: :rofl:

Awww Emma hun :hugs: :hugs: Thats awful with your hip esp having your little boy to run around after :hugs:

PFFT that was long!!

Congratulations new mummies :wohoo: :wohoo: Am very jealous :haha:

Nothing new here, apart from this baby being REALLY quiet which is worrying me :nope: phoned up the hospital and they told me to eat lunch and if nothing still phone back...well baby IS moving just not like normal :dohh:

Quick question for you ladies, my baby is normally very active but today he's very quiet. I've tried calling my mw and antenatal clinic but there is no answer. Do you think it's just because I'm close to giving birth?

Quick question for you ladies, my baby is normally very active but today he's very quiet. I've tried calling my mw and antenatal clinic but there is no answer. Do you think it's just because I'm close to giving birth?

2 days ago my little man was SOOO quiet that I got a bit panicky. I had dinner and settled down on the sofa. About an hour later he woke up. I think its because they are running out of room in the lead up to birth. Try the usual hun...cold drinks, something to eat and keep an eye on him. If not call the hospital and get checked out. I was on the verge of phoning them when he decided to move a bit, but I know how worried I was. xx

Blob, I am being induced because of size of baby. He was measuring very big and growing at more than the usual 1/2 lb week. 4 weeks ago he was measured at 7lb 5oz and the consultant said he may be up to 11lb. Hence I am not going overdue. I am keeping my FX'd that they are wrong and he weighs about 9 and 1/2 lbs instead! Still a big one, but DS was 8lb 14oz so expecting bigger this time round!
xx

Thanks Teeny. We've been prodding him which usually gets him going but although we can just about feel him the movements are so small and slow.. very unlike him. Will have a cold drink and keep an eye out. x

Thanks Teeny. We've been prodding him which usually gets him going but although we can just about feel him the movements are so small and slow.. very unlike him. Will have a cold drink and keep an eye out. x

F&C - I posted the same thing yesterday. My baby has been quiet for a couple of days and all the usual things didn't work. I was going to go to Triage but DH came back from the shop with a Twix. I ate it and 20 mins later the baby was moving all over the place. I'm definitely getting less movement and the pattern has changed but I'm just putting it down to the baby running out of room. I've got MW tomorrow so will talk to her about it then. :hugs:

Hiya all:)

Congrats to all new mummys:)

Labour dust to all overdue and nearly due mummys to be!

My pain scale has risen to +100, im in absolute agony down below, I actually could not get out of my bed this morning, the pain isnt really in my pelvis but in my lady bots is actual agony, struggling to walk:(

My wee bubba been quite quiet aswell although I know he doesnt really have much room to move with the size of him! Its lovely here today, got a baby washing out, I could just sit and look at it all day!

BTP, hope you find out baby position and soon, Its not much to ask!! What a lovely wee story aswell, I just love special moments like that, Mason has been uber cute lately, think even he feels sorry for me lol!! I mean I am HUGE, I really should post a pic, im unreal.

F&C have you tried the usual, chocolate, ice, hot drink.... My wee one been the same, boy do they worry us!

Awh apaton :hug: hopefully things start moving, is baby back to back? Mason was and my back was in AGONY!

Teeny hope all goes well and hopefully might not need induction!

Elmaxie :hugs:

and big :hug: to everyone!!!!!

Thanks drea, yep I've tried a few of those things but tbh he doesn't usually respond to them anyway. Normally he moves when I rub him or if I recline. Am going to keep an eye on him and see. Thanks for your advice and hope your lady bits feel better soon! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->