****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

congratulations JodieVN on the birth of your little girl xxx xxx

:hugs: Emma sorry to hear that you are having a shitty time with your hip,
pleased to hear you are both doing well tho :thumbup:
Hannah is beautiful :cloud9:

good advice Teeny :thumbup: a few cold drinks usually does the job with my lo
keep an eye on things F&C, if no improvement try calling the unit again :hugs:

ive just started to get the mother of all head aches, so im off for a wee lie down prob due to the fact ive not been able to sleep properly for 2days :cry:
keep waking up every hour n takes me nearly 1hour to fall asleep again,
i dunno whats going on :shrug: xxx

Congrats to all the new mummies! :wohoo:

F&C- Really hope baby wakes up soon. Ellie has lots of quiet days but I expect them. Just put your feet up for a while and try to monitor how often he fidgets!

Drea - :hugs: hope the pain eases soon.

:dust: to those who need or want it! not long til September now.

I've got slight period pains today and I've had some back ache. Noticed that everytime Ellie moves I get LOTS of pressure really low down in my lady bits, almost feels like she's going to pop out with every movement, never had this before and she wasnt even engaging much when the midwife checked last Thursday only 4/5 engaged. I hope this is the start of her engaging! feel sick too today, been really tired the last few days and obsessed with cleaning. I really hope this is a sign she's gonna make an appearance before I'm induced on Friday.
I keep moaning that I want her to make an appearance before then to my OH but then feeling really selfish because I'm queue hopping anyway and only have to wait 4 more days but it'd be really nice not to have to be induced and go more naturally.

x

F&C,
All i can say is what everyone else has! Try the usual things then if no luck call the hospital.
I am finding i seem to get long quiet times then baby goes worringly nuts for a while, but its not consistant any more, more like sleeping half the time and fighting to get out the rest!
I find usually as soon as i sit down baby goes nuts, ice cream, cold drinks, eating, just the usual but then there's times that nothing will work and i worry like mad, til suddenly it all kicks off again!
Space is getting pretty tight in there so movement is going to be harder for baby, unless its in me where 4 babies have made their home and plenty of stretcy space b4!!:haha:
xxxx:hugs:

Sorry, selfish post, haven't read anything yet, but I'm off to the ferry for an out of town trip with my mother to pick up some nursing bra's for the day. Still having some mild crampy pains with my braxton hicks, so FX'd its nothing until i get back home :haha:

wish me luck!

Congrats Jodie and FirstBean xx

Nothing to report here, been out for a 4 mile walk, now gonna make some shortbread!! I have such a sweet tooth!! Gonna have a cuppa and chil out, feeling a bit tired now!!!

F&C i've been worried about the same thing but my hospital was shit :dohh:

Aaaah right Teeny...FX'd they are wrong :hugs:

congrats jodie and firstbean! :happydance:

big :hugs: to all those overdue or close to - can't believe some of you are overdue and I still have 4 weeks til my due date, that's mad! I so wish I don't go over - I want a september baby not october!

hope those quiet babies start fidgeting a bit more :hugs: baby is quite the opposite here - moving so much & it's actually starting to be quite sore in places!

Just thought I'd share my last bump pics before my induction on Friday! so more or less 38 weeks :D

Attachments

• DSCF9528.jpg
    DSCF9528.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCF9539.jpg
    DSCF9539.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 2
fish and chips hope baby starts moving soon :hugs:

drea sorry your in soo much pain :hugs: and yes baby is back to back as its fully engaged they said the only thing that will move it now is labour :cry:
bekkelz lovley pics :thumbup:

:dust::dust::dust: to alll the mummys who want it and congrats to any new mummies :) x

Apaton - fingers crossed baby twists around during labour :hugs:

Hey ladies!

WOW So many babies born in a week! :happydance:

I just thought I'd drop in and give you guys a quick update. I was induced on Monday Aug. 23rd at 5pm with a gel insert. Tuesday I had my waters broken and Wednesday, August 25th 6.55pm I gave birth to Mackenzie Benjamin Jacob Noel, weighing 6lbs and 13oz.

I'll add my birth story later, I had a forceps and vaccum delivery so it's going to be a good story :thumbup:

https://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b133/blinkyeye/mackenzie/100_1938.jpg

https://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b133/blinkyeye/mackenzie/mac.jpg

https://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b133/blinkyeye/mackenzie/mac2.jpg

https://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b133/blinkyeye/mackenzie/100_1956.jpg

Congrats to all the new mummies! Emma, sorry to hear you're having a rough time of it, hoping things pick up for you really soon. I am loving the pics of Hannah on FB, and Nathan looks so pleased with her too. x

Fish&Chips, hope your little man starts moving a bit more. Any news? Hope you're ok.

Apaton, I have just noticed on your ticker you're 2 days overdue! It's mad how fast the time flies, I hope things get going for you soon!

And Blob!! Still here! Come on baby!

Hope things get on the move Teeny soon so you can get your homebirth.

Not long now Bekklez! Eeeek!!

Daisybell hope you get some rest and sort that head out!

Babythinkpink you need to know what's going on with your little one's position, hope you get something sorted really soon as it's obviously worrying. xx

Go Becs with your 4 mile walk! Talk about getting fit for labour!

That's about as much as my memory can take! Sorry to anyone I've missed, I'm a bit crap today! Little Sam didn't have the best night last night, and DH has been working overtime today, so I had all 3 boys on my own (they're at Nana's now). I did manage to do a bit of cleaning and stuff, and the washing's all done. Sam is currently flat out in the pram. I am trying not to pick him up ALL the time, but I am tempted to have a quick cuddle now whilst hubby is out with the dogs and there are no boys here to feel guilty about!! He is looking so cute today too in a really sweet babygro, think I'd better give him a squish!! I really really want to get back to my walking but I know it's too soon. I get cabin fever really easily, might just have to do 20 mins or so tomorrow to feel a bit more like myself. :coffee:

Labour dust to everyone who's term or coming up to overdue! I keep checking in for the updates, just not had too much time to actually post!

Big hugs to everyone :hugs:

Aaah Rocky look at him he's adorable!! Well done you!! xxx

Hi guys, been stalking but not posting for a few days now had the parents down this weekend. Every time I rubbed my belly or moved they would question me and say 'is this it? Is the baby coming?'. It was getting really bloodyannoying this afternoon! It didn't help that I have been getting very sharp pains since yesterday afternoon which cArried on frequently through out the night and got worse today, they were almost constant. I tried to dumb them down a bit because my mum was just sitting there staring at me!grrrr. And commenting this is it! Dh had to calm me down before I got too snappy. They have eased off for a few hours but have come back again, no particular pattern at the moment but very sharp and very annoying.

Anyways congrats to all new stars, I can't possibly remember them all now, the number has gone up so quick but congrats anyway. I just hope that these pains either get worse or just leave me alone. I'm
Tired and fedup!

Aw EmzDreamGirl! Not too much longer now!It does get annoying though when people assume every little gripe you have automatically must mean that you're going off into labour!! Hope the pains sort themselves out and actually turn into something or bugger off!! x

Aw EmzDreamGirl! Not too much longer now!It does get annoying though when people assume every little gripe you have automatically must mean that you're going off into labour!! Hope the pains sort themselves out and actually turn into something or bugger off!! x

Thanks. The only reason they were getting annoying this weekend was because they are off on holiday next weekend and don't get back till 2 days after due date, so wanted her to be born this weekend. - not my fault they booked a holiday! Were getting an Indian tonight so I'm going for a hot hot one and dh is on a 'promise' - hint hint!!! I'm gonng turn these bhicks into something worthwhile!!!! LOL.

Rocky - we have been wondering what happened - Congrats your little man is gorgeous :hugs:

Emzdreamgirl - good luck with eviction procedures tonight! I'm holding out until Weds!

:hi: Asher - I don't blame you, I would definitely give Sam a squish x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->