****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Hey girlies, just nipping in on my phone with some special :dust: for blob!! And :dust: for all you fed up ladies too. Will pop in tomorrow for a proper catch up. :hugs: to all Xx

Hello girls!
Well, I'm in sort of a state of shock!
I was still in agony this morning, so I called my clinic, described my symptoms and was sent in to the Labour and Delivery unit for an assessment.
Turns out my pelvic synthesis is separating and that the only real treatment is to deliver the baby.
As I am full term next week, I have been scheduled for an induction Sept.9!!! :shock:
Meanwhile, I am on modified bed rest.
It all happened so fast that my head is spinning.

I was so sure that I would be sitting in here, twiddling my thumbs and still waiting for Baby sometime in early October.
Seems my body has other ideas.

I am now just hoping that I have an uncomplicated delivery and that there is no lasting damage to my pelvic girdle, as apparently that can be an unpleasant result of this condition.

I must admit that I am kind of relieved in a way that I didn't just get a sympathetic pat on the head and told that I would just have to put up with the pain until Baby arrived. When the doctor pushed down gently with two fingers on the top of my pubic bone, I had the most intense pain all the way around to my sacrum and my eyes actually filled with tears. I do not think I would have done well with three more weeks of this. :nope:
I'm just so shocked by how suddenly it came on.

So, I'm tying up loose ends at work for three short sessions spread out over the next three days, then my mum will be here on the weekend and I'll be into baby prep mode.

:shock: :shock:

My head is just spinning! :)
I'm too shocked to feel excited just yet.

Awww hun that sounds nasty...but least they have found out now and you get to see your :baby: soon!!

Hello girls!
Well, I'm in sort of a state of shock!
I was still in agony this morning, so I called my clinic, described my symptoms and was sent in to the Labour and Delivery unit for an assessment.
Turns out my pelvis synthesis is separating and that the only real treatment is to deliver the baby.
As I am full term next week, I have been scheduled for an induction Sept.9!!! :shock:
Meanwhile, I am on modified bed rest.
It all happened so fast that my head is spinning.

I was so sure that I would be sitting in here, twiddling my thumbs and still waiting for Baby sometime in early October.
Seems my body has other ideas.

I am now just hoping that I have an uncomplicated delivery and that there is no lasting damage to my pelvic girdle, as apparently that can be an unpleasant result of this condition.

I must admit that I am kind of relieved in a way that I didn't just get a sympathetic pat on the head and told that I would just have to put up with the pain until Baby arrived. When the doctor pushed down gently with two fingers on the top of my pubic bone, I had the most intense pain all the way around to my sacrum and my eyes actually filled with tears. I do not think I would have done well with three more weeks of this. :nope:
I'm just so shocked by how suddenly it came on.

So, I'm tying up loose ends at work for three short sessions spread out over the next three days, then my mum will be here on the weekend and I'll be into baby prep mode.

:shock: :shock:

My head is just spinning! :)
I'm too shocked to feel excited just yet.

ouch hun that sounds nasty!!! Hope there are no lasting effects! x

Evening!

Wooo 29 babies...and we still have 24 hours of August left!!

I hope the ladies with reduced movements are all doing well and either babies got moving or you got checked out!

Congrats to all the new mummies!!

Louise I can't believe how horrible that woman is! It's so sad she speaks like that in front of the boys! Hugs!!

Good luck for all the up coming inductions!

Spd is horrible!! My friends had it with her son but they refused to induce her and let her go naturally...she was in so
much pain it's horrid!!
My midwife said I have it but I only have pain in my right hip and bum cheek with a cramping/nerve shooting pain down my leg. My mw today said it's due to the hormones softening ligaments for labour and because I am breast feeding it will take longer to get back to normal...so huge hugs to you on your bed rest and wishing you a speedy spd recovery!!

Right all you ladies who are overdue/in pain/want baby out now I am leaving more labour :dust::dust::dust:
hoping tonight is a lucky labour inducing night for you all!!

Hugs for now!!

Emma.xx

AHHHHHHHHH congrats to all the new mummies = this is getting really exciting now..... i havent caught up for a couple of days and there were only 16 now 29 babies hehehehe.

ill do a proper catch up tomorrow now im off work finally........

love and dust to all xxxxxxxx

Can't believe how many babies have been born. Congratulations to all the new mummies and hope we have some more soon!! xx

well today is the day! My due date :D but some how think i'll be counting the day's of being over due... because I think he's comfy in there!!

Goodluck for today Teeny and anyone else booked in to be induced/for section's x

only have time for a quick post before bed. Good luck to everyone getting ready to have their little ones. Hope those who are close keep things moving. And of course a huge CONGRATS to all the new mommies, its just so exciting.

37 weeks for me today, so happy!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Morning all xx

I read on Opticals fb that she has had her baby, so Congrats to her xxx

I had the worst night ever, I ended up crying thro most of it thro frustration. Everytime I got comfy she moved and I had to go pee, I was awake every hour which then resulted in a loo trip and most of which was like a spit of rain! I am so sick of it all!! At 5am I went and got in the spare bed and managed 3 hours solid, I am amazed!! I am up to do housework and washing and this this afternoon I shall have a nap! I feel exhausted! I can't do another possibly 3 weeks of this!

Morning all xx

I had the worst night ever, I ended up crying thro most of it thro frustration. Everytime I got comfy she moved and I had to go pee, I was awake every hour which then resulted in a loo trip and most of which was like a spit of rain! I am so sick of it all!! At 5am I went and got in the spare bed and managed 3 hours solid, I am amazed!! I am up to do housework and washing and this this afternoon I shall have a nap! I feel exhausted! I can't do another possibly 3 weeks of this!

this is exactly what im going through but i have to change sides every half hour or i feel like my leg is going to fall off. Its 3am my time and im just sitting here thinking about doing the dishes....ahhhhh i swear im going to get more sleep once the baby is here! i dont think i can do 3 more weeks...im going CRAZY!! Hope you get some relief soon!:flower:

Morning all xx

Sorry that you had such a crap night sleep. Lack of sleep can make you feel dreadful especially if you're really tired. As you say get some rest during today and hope you have a better day. :hugs::hugs:

:wohoo: for full term hun

Daniellelk...i'm counting up now too :dohh:

Oooooh Optical :yipee: :yipee:

Becs :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Sounds like Optical has had a girl, although I could be wrong?!!!!

Happy Due Date to Me!! x:happydance:
No sign of baby so I am in for my induction tonight at 6pm. I am a little bit scared now!
I thought I would share my massive bump from last night and one from 4 weeks ago so you can see how big he has got!! :haha:

IMG_0010.jpg 35+3
IMG_0037.jpg 39+6

I feel like someone has inflated me like a balloon! lol

I'll try and keep you updated when I can. xx

Louise she sounds horrible the poor kids :nope:
she should be putting them first!
my friends DH went through this with his ex, she let him see his son one moment n stopped all visits the next, my friend was pregnant with his son at the time.
it's taking 3yrs for her to start putting her son first and allow him to see his dad at the weekends.
hope she changes her mind and lets your DH see them before he go's to Afghan.

Sarahkka thats does sound painfull, try and rest as much as you can hun. :thumbup:

happy due date danielle!! :happydance:

happy 37weeks Laura!! :happydance:

Good luck Teeny :flower:

:wohoo: Opticals Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs: becs, you sound like me! if you can do have a nap hun, i did yestaday and it helped loads :thumbup: even tho i was up throughout the night i dont feel as bad today.

well 5days untill my due date, no signs, think i might be joining you Blob in the "overdue club" xx xx xx

Teeny AMAZZZINGGG bump :flower: Gorgeous!!! WOOOOOOOP for meeting your baby soon :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->