****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Hope Optical doesnt mind me putting this but just seen this on fb!!

Isabelle Faith Oates. Born Sunday 29/08/10 at 5.09pm, weighing 6lb 10oz; She's gorgeous!

Good Morning All,

And a very uncomfortable night for me too, if its not the hips, needing a wee, dh coming in the room late cos he has been x box, dd calling for a drink, or to say her juice has leaked, ar my other dd wanting a wee (we have to take her ladder down because little dd will climb it and fall off)
So inbetween all that i got very little sleep, oh yes and indigestion and baby hickups!

Your daily hug Blob :hugs:

Louise, it is never ending and sounds like a right nightmare, and really just sounds like she has nothing better to do than piss everyone about, being an ex myself i just don't get it, i have always been nothing but nice with the childrens access, and always just said yes, i feel it is not the childrens fault the parents split and no blame matters when its just the kids that matter.
I have a bit of the other way round, the new wife, so their step mum, really doesn't like to have them, it has been changed to just once a month and dd really misses her dad, its such a shame she is such an old witch, and i don't get why?? My dd needed the toilet once and she refused to take her, then there is the actual care while they are away, he always does a better job when he is on his own than when she is present, and she works for social services, taking kids from unsuitable homes, then behaves like that! :shrug:

Teeny, what a lovely bump, nothing teeny about it!!:haha: What a big change from the 35 week pic, they say there is loads of growth but i suppose you dont see it til you compare pics like that!
Good luck for induction, sending speedy labour vibes :hugs:

Good luck to anyone else needing labour :dust:

I seem to be really twingy at night, i know its not labour but its all the sort of onset pains, still not many bh, but i am not expecting them much, as i have not had them this time round.
Baby is super wriggly at night, and i really worry about what is going on in there, i could feel arms and legs last night, but still none the wiser as to which way up they were it was just a jumble!

Big waves to everyone, congrats to any new babies, will check out fb, i know optical said she didn't have a text contact.

Back later, got to pick up mil, (knew i would end up doing it) and still get dressed and call hospital see if i can get that scan.
I have a new tack actually, the doctor did offer me a 36 week scan and i said no, so will ring and say i have changed my mind if all the other stuff fails to get me booked in for a scan that is!

Back later,
:hugs:

:baby:tpxx

Good Morning first offical working days maternity leave today!!!! Also...im 39 weeks!!!!!!!!!!! Arghhhhhh im getting scared now!! lol x

And its far to early for me to remember what iv read....oh yes Congratulations opticalilous! xx

woohoo congrats optical! :happydance:
wow teeny, amazing difference, good luck for this evening :dust:

off to the midwife this morning - will be interested to see if baby is engaged at all, as my SPD has got really bad the last few days :cry: which I think is because he or she is dropping.

lilbumpblue me too 1st day mat leave woohoo and 38 weeks for me today YEY....

congrats optical cant wait to see the pics... xxx

Teeny - Your bump as really grown in the last few weeks. Wow!!!

Optical - Congratulations :wohoo:

Teeny - Good Luck for today, loving the pictures of your bump xx

Sarahka - Glad they have managed to find out the cause of the pain and done something about it xx

Becs - I had a similar night as yourself, this morning the pasin in my Pelvis is excruciating, I move it dissapears? Go Figure. Hope you manage a nap later xxx

Labour Dust to all those that want it

MW at lunchtime today fx its all good

Blob fx crossed todays the day :hugs:

Morning all:) another lovely day here, just waiting on washing finnishing, get it hung out and then off to the park with Mason:)

BTP :hugs: Im the same, Mason was up through the night, I was peeing sooo many times, my hips/pelvis and lady bits were in agony when i tried to move, so sleep, well WHAT SLEEP lol Hope you get your scan.x

Teeny, wow what a bump hon, what a difference in a few weeks, ive really noticed mine sprout aswell! Best of luck for tonight hon.xx

Wohoo to those starting mat leave today, wonderful feeling, mine officially strats next week but im sick for now....

Good luck all with midwife appoints/hospital visits

What a lovely name for optical:)

Blob.....labour dust honey!!! and a big :hugs:

Just been for my 36 week check - all good, baby is 4/5 palpable so starting to engage yay! :happydance:

Morning all!!

Congrats Optical on baby Isabelle! Beautiful name! xx

Good luck Teeny, hope you go off on your own today, but good luck with the induction if not. Your pics are beautiful!! x

Good luck to everyone with MW appts, yay MrsN on the starting to engage! :happydance:

So sorry for everyone having rubbish nights sleep, not too much longer, but that doesn't help when you're in pain and tired! :hugs:

Sarahka fab getting your date, but ouch sounds extremely painful. I am happy to report that my pelvis and hips are feeling much better now after birth. Still sore, but nothing like before.

The boys have gone off with Wendy our ex childminder again today, all day! She doesn't want payment, just a big squish with Sammy when she gets back! So this morning I am about to get changed and me and DH are going to attempt a wee walk with Sam in his pram. I can't wait to take a pic of him in it! Will take it easy, but it's such a beautiful day it feels like it's just been designed for us to have our first proper walk out. :cloud9:

Awwww Asher that sounds wonderful i cant wait to start doing things like that!!! you take it easy tho xxx

:coffee:

So I have been tossing and turning all night. I actually was cleaning my bathroom at 2 am this morning. I finally got out of bed at 5 am as I just can't sleep anymore!

Between the painful hips probably expanding and the never-ending feeling of just being hot and uncomfortable just blows!

I love following all of your stories as I can totally see I am not the only one!

I've been told a few more dates that I am measuring smaller and I am always a week behind schedule that September 11th could be my actual date, but I really hope she comes on time or just early. I guess I won't get much sleep at all then, but at least it will be worth it!

I want to congratulate all the new mommies! It's insane how it isn't even September yet and there are so many! I love just reading all the updates as if it was the beginning waiting for our Pregnancy Positives!

I am not really good with all the short-form jibber jabber, but I try my best to follow them on here so just bear with me :)

I have a meeting with the midwife today too! I am measuring for week 37 and a few days but in my 38th week which still makes me being due later than my date. I've been told September 4th, 6th, 9th and 11th now... Sort of frustrating!

Oh well, as long as she is healthy and happy in there. I am just so over it!

Sorry for the rant, but I can't really blog about these things ;)

Pretty excited for everyone having babies today and inductions! Labour dust to all who want it too! (I know I need it!) :)

Its nice to know that there are a few of us that are suffering, I keep telling myself, not much longer and its all worth it but at 3am when you are tired and crying it just doesnt cut it!!!
I have done my house from top to bottom, hung out washing and now gonna take Murphy for a walk and pop in and see Ian at work, then walk back with him for lunch!! I have even had a shower and blow dried and straightened my hair!! I normall wash it at night!!
Deffo gonna have a nap this afternoon!! Think I have earnt it! God knows what we will have for tea tonight. Gonna nip to Matalan this evening as I need a belt for a wedding on Friday!! Evryone thinks I am mad going to it on Friday, I am taking my hospital bag as we are close to the hospital there and tbh my waters could break anywhere and at anytime and I am not the type to wait in just in case!! Far too much to do lol!!

here here...... im not going to lock myself indoors waiting for the inevitable to happen. it would be more interesting to have a good story about where the waters decided to go lol...

That was so nice to read! Yeah you deserve a good nap, Becs!

Carley! I am also pretty excited to see where the water breaks! If it happens first, of course! :D

https://community.babycentre.co.uk/post/a7204705/for_fun_waters_breaking_in_shops_-_any_freebies

Was just wondering about whether you get freebies if your waters break in a shop.....this post above is about freebies, maybe just rumours but interesting anyway he he. Wouldnt mind vouchers from B & Q, theres always something to replace/do up.

https://community.babycentre.co.uk/post/a7204705/for_fun_waters_breaking_in_shops_-_any_freebies

Was just wondering about whether you get freebies if your waters break in a shop.....this post above is about freebies, maybe just rumours but interesting anyway he he. Wouldnt mind vouchers from B & , theres always something to replace/do up.

If that is the real case, then I would be putting ziplock bags filled with water in my underwear! :D

thats brilliant we should al just spend all our time waiting in shops lol

I think I live in Tesco most of the time, odds are good!
I think you get a bottle of champers, lot of bloody good that is at the time!!

No luck with hospital, believe it or not!!
Tried saying everything but best i get is an appointment next week:growlmad:
So looks like i have to go see midwife tomorrow and see if they can make up their minds or ask if they will send me for a scan, pisses me off how its so up to them, i am not begging for a sodding scan, yet its me got to worry now if i go into labour not knowing, but that is basically what they are saying, i have said i have had a 3 hour induced labour but that doesn't seem to make a difference, my argument is if i am going to have a c sec then why the bloody hell should i go through any labour first? Labour is bad enough, and recovery from c sec is bad enough i don't see why i should have both those joys to look forward to just because of a midwife, but that is what it is coming down to, i just have to hope we are head down and its all been over nothing, i just don't trust them now to get it right! So mad about it, and i chose the hospital, starting to think i did the wrong thing, no water births there and now this!:growlmad:

Anyway vent over, as from tomorrow baby is welcome to make an appearance, just means i have to get into hospital if my waters go or labour starts because i was going to labour as much as possible at home b4 going in, for the sake of the children and everything, last time i spent 32 hours waiting for labour to start and they missed me so much and were worried about me, this time i wanted to literrally just go in to give birth but that is out of the window if they can't tell me if i am breech!
Well i thought vent was over, looks like it was extended!

Back later, yay SEPTEMBER TOMORROW!!!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->