****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

hi everyone just had a quick catch up and would like to thank you all for ur wishes wen i was in labour and congratulations after i had has izzy mai.

will try and upload some pics later wen i work out how to do it and if i get chance

A BIG BIG THANK YOU TO LIMPET FOR ALL THE UPDATES SHE DID FOR ME

hope everyones ok sending positive thoughts to everyone

congratulations on all the lil stars that have been born

just waitin for the midwife to come getting a bit impaitent now lol xx

Choc, so glad everything is good, such a lovely name, have said it b4 but it is, it would be one of my name choices. :hugs::hugs:

Louise, agreed, although my last pregnancy was so awful i am grateful this is not so bad so i suppose slightly more tolorant of it!

MrsJo8, love the bathroom, glad the house is getting up together, I was on my knees scrubbing marks out of the carpets today, nesting i think!

Going to blow up the gym ball this afternoon, baby can come any time from tomorrow so first thing tomorrow i will be jumping on it, and last thing on dh, he is not a willing dtd dh either, but i say it gets baby out so i know i can get him to because he is ready as from tomorrow!
He will get on my nerves saying 'it it coming' for the next 3 weeks!!

Back later xx

BTP - Grrrrrrrr I wish there was something I could do to make it better

Deirdre - Good news on Induction date

Asher - I agree it's a perfect day to go out for your first walk together, enjoy !

Emzydreamgirl - DH just wont DTD tho, i think he is scared. What is it with men being scared of sex? Its not going to touch the baby!!! lol They wish :ROFL:

Emzywemzy - Good luck with Holly's Weigh In xx

Choc - Glad you are both doing well xx

MrsJ - Hope baby Movements pick up soon, let us know if anything changes :hugs: Loving your new bathroom is lovely xx I thought 4/5ths engaged meant you only have 1/5th to being fully engaged? That's means you haven't got far to go !!

I had M\W too BP has gone up and thought my pains are likely to be SPD - as i'm so close to the finish line as such she said it's unlikely to be worth seeing a Physio as I'm likely to have the baby before the appointment. She has recommended a water birth though as this helps with SPD. I've also been told i'm now 3/5ths engaged so baby is still heading in the right direction just need them to hold on for another 2 weeks and i'll be happy.... MW implied that I may not make it to my next appointment in 2 weeks, but I don't quite believe it

Labour dust to all xx

Hi guys,

Thought that i should finish packing my bag today as i have little over two weeks and well...heres hoping that something happens soon! I found an online printable list for packing hospital bag and also a birth plan. I realised today that even though we had briedfly discussed what we wanted to happen during labour etc. early on in pregnancy we hadnt actually discussed it or documented it since, so i have printed out a birth plan as well (probably will go out the window when it actually comes to it!) LOL.

This is the link if any one wants it. Its the best one i have found online, a lot of them seem like a list of demands! LOL. Just want to be able to give this to the midwife as rough information although i am sure she will chat to us anyway at the time.

https://www.hippbabyclub.co.uk/dhs_birthplan.php

Just got back from my midwife appt and it looks as though baby has managed to wriggle back out of my pelvis and turn so its back to back ...... GRRRRR last week s/he was in the best position now its being naughty..... she wont see me again until im 40 weeks which is fine as i have a consultant appt next week anyway for another scan to see how big baby has got... the last chance for them to decide if i need to be induced.... OH well.. there i was all excited last week, doesnt half make me realise that its really not down to me, this little one is making all the decisions for us both.

oh well some strange positions to sit in and scrubbing the floors for me i think......

Sorry about the selfish post there

Mrs Jo8 the bathroom is fab

JellyCat i hope the SPD eases up for you

Nice bathroom Mrsj :thumbup:

Choc Izzy mai is gorgeous hunni :cloud9:, pleased that you are both ok and finally home too.

emzdreamgirl thats a fab site, just looked at the check list to make sure that i havnt forgot to pack anything, just need some ear plugs lol

carley :hugs: lo might turn and wiggle back in hunni by next week :thumbup:

my back is giving me jip and my tummy is abit upset
think i will go for a walk later feeling abit frumpy today :(

the end is so near yet feels so far away, aint that the truth!

:hugs: to everyone xxx xxx

Had my pre-op assessment today for my c-section next Thursday (9.9.10). I have to be in the hospital by 6am as I'm going to be 1st on the list due to GD and have to have drips and sliding scale insulin fitted so I'm ready to go. It's all getting a bit scary now even though had c-section before but because I know what to expect feeling apprehensive. I would still like to go into natural labour having never experienced it but don't think it's likely.

Blondie you're prob going to meet your LO before i meet mine :hugs:

Carley my baby is back to back and is really not going to move... they give tips saying to lean on things/all fours and rock to give baby space to move. For me these are crap as baby just moves back again :rofl: But i spoke to a MW that i trust loads and she said that back to back labours are NOT always harder mostly they are just the same and baby will turn in labour :hugs:

Okay I can't remember anything except pics of a fab looking bathroom - love it! :thumbup:

So our nursery carpet is fitted :happydance: just waiting for dh to get home now so we can build the cot & move the rest of the furniture in. Then I know what I'll be doing all day tomorrow - organising baby's stuff! :yipee:

I've just been telling DH how much you ladies like our finished bathroom and he is beaming from ear to ear

x

Just got back from my midwife appt and it looks as though baby has managed to wriggle back out of my pelvis and turn so its back to back ...... GRRRRR last week s/he was in the best position now its being naughty..... she wont see me again until im 40 weeks which is fine as i have a consultant appt next week anyway for another scan to see how big baby has got... the last chance for them to decide if i need to be induced.... OH well.. there i was all excited last week, doesnt half make me realise that its really not down to me, this little one is making all the decisions for us both.

oh well some strange positions to sit in and scrubbing the floors for me i think......

Sorry about the selfish post there

Mrs Jo8 the bathroom is fab

JellyCat i hope the SPD eases up for you

My LO was in the perfect position just needed to move down, then last week decided he wanted to turn and be back to back :/ Got MW tomorrow so hopefully he will have turned again....tho not been doing any of the thing's I was recommended to try turn him..naughty me :/

Hi girls

Had Holly weighed at clinic today and she is now 7lb 14oz, so 5oz over her birthweight!! Yay!! :wohoo: They're really happy with how she is doing now and so she's been discharged from midwives clinic. I'm actually going to miss my midwife a bit, which is strange seeing as I didn't like her at my first appointment lol Met our health visitor today as well and she seems nice too, although you don't see them all that often by the sounds of it.

Those talking about back to back babies, Holly turned back to back the week I had her and I've been told that was the reason my labour was quite long (24 hours) and in particular had a long latent phase of labour as she had to turn. Once I was in active labour it wasn't actually that long... I think it's recorded as 10 hours or something. So the hours of contractions with me not dilating very much were actually her turning around. She came out the right way around though! lol

Hope you're all well

xx

Blondie you're prob going to meet your LO before i meet mine :hugs:

Carley my baby is back to back and is really not going to move... they give tips saying to lean on things/all fours and rock to give baby space to move. For me these are crap as baby just moves back again :rofl: But i spoke to a MW that i trust loads and she said that back to back labours are NOT always harder mostly they are just the same and baby will turn in labour :hugs:

FX'd you go before me as you'll be well fed up by then. Will they leave you that long!! :hugs:

Mrs J, fab bathroom!! Clever OH!!!!

Carley, these babies are taunting us all!!!

Blondie, how exciting, can't believe you will your LO next week!!

Emma, thats brilliant news about Holly x

I had a 2 hour nap this afternoon, was lovely! Just confirmed to me that I really do need to start having a nap in the day!! Had fish and chips for tea as really couldn't be bothered to cook!! Gonna take Murphy out for his evening walk in abit, its lovely outside!

Has anyone heard from Fishy, she has been quiet today, hope all is ok xx

Thanks Jellycat. Unfortunately the stretch marks are there, they just don't show on the pic as it's over exposed.

Blob, glad your LO is a bit more active.

Rocky he's absolutely gorgeous!

Sarah I'm so glad you got some answers about your pain and how exciting that you know you will soon be seeing your LO!

Oh Becs you poor thing. I hope you get a better night's sleep today.

A belated good luck to Teeny! I can't wait to hear your LO has arrived safely!

Mrs N, great news that your baby has started to engage!!

Mrs J I hope the movements pick up a bit more. :hugs:

Thanks for all your help and advice re my quiet baby. He picked up with his movement a little bit yesterday pm but today he's been back to his old self so panic over!

Sleep is really hard for me too. I'm in quite a bit of pain whenever I turn over. I really hope this baby comes out soon.
xx

There you are Fishy, was getting all excited that you might of gone into labour!! Glad you are ok xx This sleep business is a pain in the backside!!

remind me not to get on the scales again this pregnancy :'( talk about rapid weight gain!

Was in hospital yesterday with cramping, turns out i have a UTI and was having mild contractions every 8 mins... Contractions stopped after a few hours and i was allowed home... i just need her to stay in for a week or so longer..

Is anyone protecting their beds and sofas in case their waters break ?

My house has been painted so was unable to go on my laptop last couple of days, i couldnt read all the posts, sorry if i missed anyone

congrats to all the new mummies :thumbup:

Congrats to all those who have reached their Full term date.. :happydance:

Teeny weeny.. good luck honey , i cant believe how much bigger you got in 4 weeks !!

123deirdre- good luck babe xx

Choc-thanks for posting your story babe, glad all is ok x

Mrs n - gladd all went well, you reminded me to make an appointment.

Hunnycat- i was told different dates too 23rd,24th 26th and 28th.. every time i went to a scan they gave me a different date !!

Emzdreangirl -.. i worked out that you would have to make sure enough members of staff (manager would be best) know your waters have gone .. and then go back after with the baby to thank them...

Mrs j08- love your bathroom !!!! thats the sink i wanted !!! think they look really nice, OH did a great job..

Jellycat- sorry to hear about your SPD.... im hoping to have a water birth too.. but wished we were allowed bubbles..lol

Emzy, glad to hear Holly is doing well .. love seeing the update photos of her on FB

Sorry if i forgot anyone... sending love to you all and loads of luck for those wanting to start labour..:dust:

Sept starts tomorrow... its our month... finally !!!!:happydance:

Evening all:) Had a lovely day at the park with Mason, I went to on that has a wee cafe right at swingpark, Mason went and played and I sat with a toastie, cup of tea and NEW magazine:) It was really nice to be out and he had a ball.

Mrs J hope the movements improve, i LOVE your bathroom, very chic indeed:) thats fabby about dh.x

Glad your ok F&C and you lo's movements have picked up

BTP, what a shame, hopefully next week then, it is annoying keeping you waiting and as you say it is soo much worse labouring and then c-sec, i done it and after well it was just hell, runns bonding time I thought and plus be a million times harder when you already have lo's at home.

Hope your ok ladykara, Im not protecting anything although i dont seem to think mine will go, might be proved wrong but i doubt it, I laboured last time but waters had to be broken.

:hugs: for your pain today jellycat, its just awful, I know

Carley, what a shame, these wee babies are really misbehaving! Hopefully baby will turn and go back down!!

Blob.....dust as always!!! lol hope you are ok hon.xx

Becs afternoon naps are just so good at this stage, just wish Mason understood...lol

Well dh is finnishing some painting on our stairs so Im just catching up on come dine with me and coach trip, lve love love these programmes lol

Well anyone who is not n labour yet will now be having babies oldest in the school year for sure :) x

Carley DF said about the settee before...actually he said it cos im sitting on his electric recliner haha imagine the sparks lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->