****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Genies, Oh look at your pic, 2 babies, how cute, they look so lovely, i go all gooey over twins!

Louise, i think its all rubbish what they measure, I am not sure the last time i was even measured, and although i know my midwife is totally useless they didn't in hospital checks either, so i think lots of them just take it with a pinch of salt, it must be easy to read it as you want! :hugs:

No sign of labour so looks like i am having that September baby!!:happydance:

I find night i am the most twingy, so off for a night of aches, pains, and no sleep!

Sorry not to catch up better, feeling rubbish and can't remember anything else, can't eat my tea because i just feel so sick, i can manage little bits of things, and i feel so hungry but just can't face it, i think this is what a gastric band must feel like!

Night all, hope teeny ok, will be back in morning to check for updates!

:hugs:

:baby:tp xx

BTP, night time is when I am most niggly with pains, DH is convinced we will be on route to the hospital during the small hours when the time comes!!

Just taken some paracetamol as I have a sickly head and back pain!!

I cant catch up on 16 pages !!!

:dust: to everyone that needs/wants it and congratulations to any new mummy's !!

I am being induced on Thursday at 8.30am as Louise posted earlier. I have been having growth scans since 30 weeks and she is still measuring small. Also my fluid levels are still low and she just isnt moving enough. Im a tiny bit excited about meeting my baby before the weekend.

I have 2 text buddies now so either the lovely Louise or LadyKara will keep you all updated ! xx

I hope it goes well Laura xx So exciting your LO will be here before the weekend!!

:dust: to everyone that needs/wants it and congratulations to any new mummy's !!

I am being induced on Thursday at 8.30am as Louise posted earlier. I have been having growth scans since 30 weeks and she is still measuring small. Also my fluid levels are still low and she just isnt moving enough. Im a tiny bit excited about meeting my baby before the weekend.

I have 2 text buddies now so either the lovely Louise or LadyKara will keep you all updated ! xx

Good luck hunni :) x

...and i agree with the evening niggles, iv been most uncomfortable tonight :wacko: x

bring on more babies and genies girl your twins are beautiful...

OMG honey, its great news you dont have to wait any more.. better text us both, Ill be checking my phone all day waiting for your news :happydance: xx

Laura - Congrats on being induced, hope all goes well xx

Louise - Hope you manage to get your scan

Becs - Hope you manage a better night sleep tonight

Genies - Gorgeous picture, so pleased your home already xx

Good Morning! IT'S SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!! Time for the stars!!:yipee::wohoo::rain::bunny::wohoo::yipee:

Laura,
That is great news you are being induced, not long now til you meet baby! :happydance: Good luck and will be watching for updates!:hugs:

Becs,
The midwife said lots of labours start at night, my waters went at night last time, i am half waiting for the same this time! :hugs:

Well I couldn't sleep, I expect i will go back to bed later if i get a chance, I was waiting for baby to move, and got up when i couldn't feel anything for prodding and sitting up, I knew i wouldn't sleep so came downstairs and had a glass of coke!
Baby has had a few good stretches since and i am happier now, just awake! I expect baby was having a lovely sleep and Mummy has prodded and now had a cold drink and its just not fair when you are too tired to wriggle! :shrug:

Anyway I am going to play cards on the laptop for a while then possibly go back to bed or find some junk to watch on tv, its nice and quiet at the moment and last day of the holidays are going to be crazy, the children are sort of exited and worried as it's a new school for both of them, i feel anxious for them but i know it is the right move, i have been travelling to school for nearly 3 years now and they have no friends locally, this will be so much better for them.
Midwife later, oh dear just had coke, best not do a urine sample or they will be on my case, will pretend i can't go and won't take one!
I think it is just to check the breech thing anyway:shrug:

Back later

:hugs:

:baby:tp xx

wow 30 babies, everyone seems to be popping suddenly and :happydance: yey its our month woohoo xx

ohwell the hope's of being early or on time are now over!

Hope everyone is well x

Daniellek thats the both of us in the overdue club then :haha:

Yea Louise thats my second date the 3rd...i bet i'm going over that one too :rofl:

I JUST cleaned my cooker and Tabs just got sticky fingers all over it :dohh: Why do i bother.

Yaaaaaaaay for all September Stars...this is your month :wohoo: :wohoo:

Daniellek thats the both of us in the overdue club then :haha:

Yea Louise thats my second date the 3rd...i bet i'm going over that one too :rofl:

I JUST cleaned my cooker and Tabs just got sticky fingers all over it :dohh: Why do i bother.

Yaaaaaaaay for all September Stars...this is your month :wohoo: :wohoo:

ah well we will have the eldest kid's in school :)

:lol: This just does not apply to me :wacko: at our school its Januray the cut off... Weird i know but hey. I'm not quite sure why...or maybe its a Scottish thing as they cant start playgroup until they are 2yrs and 9 months so i think it must be Scotland.

:lol: This just does not apply to me :wacko: at our school its Januray the cut off... Weird i know but hey. I'm not quite sure why...or maybe its a Scottish thing as they cant start playgroup until they are 2yrs and 9 months so i think it must be Scotland.

I didn't realise you was from Scotland :) why can't our cut of point be Jan, I don't want one of the eldest in school! My OH's birthday is start of October....and he didn't like having his bday near the start of the school year.

:wave:

Eeeeek - can't believe I am due this month! Was out shopping yesterday (ah the joys of mat leave) getting a few final bits and pieces and every (and I mean every) shop assistant asked me how long I have to go - over 3 weeks, this is torture.

Not feeling too bad during the day, but come the evening I feel awful and cannot get comfy anywhere. Hurt my back yesterday moving DS's car seat which I could do without. Still he's in nursery all day today so I can get some peace and quiet :happydance:

Am hoping this LO will decide to be a bit early like their big brother so I don't have to endure waiting till the bitter end. Have scan on Tue to check this one is not breech (DS was undiagnosed breech only found during labour). Hoping they might be able to tell me if it is a boy or girl (LO kept everything hidden at 20w scan).

Morning ladies xxx

Thank God its September!! Feels like its been a long time coming!!!!!!!!

Anyone heard from Teeny???

Blob and Danielle fx'd for this weekend for you both xxx

I slept ok last night despite about 10 loo trips!! Will try and have a nap later, just finishing off the housework, got to take Murphy to the vets later, he keeps nibbling at his nipples, its like something is really irritating him, he doesn't do it all the time just seems like when he is hot! He hasn't got fleas as we do him every month so hoping its just an allergy or something!! Bless him, feel sorry for him!

Awww poor Murphy...pop some calamine lotion on hun x

Yesssss SEPTEMBER has landed!!! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"