****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Hi all! I come on to see 30 babies born, who was the 30th?! I've not noticed an update?!

Fishy, glad movements are all back to normal!

Oh yes! Duh!

I don't think she'll mind me updating for you all too, LauraK_1982 is being induced on THursday morning at 8.30am.. not sure exactly why yet, apparently she's been in hospital a lot of today so fingers crossed everything is ok with baby's size as I think that was a problem x

Hope Laura is ok xxx

Louise, how was the baking?!!!!

Hope Teeny is ok xx

I really fanc some toast, think I shall have to have some!!!!

The baking went very well thanks! The chocolate fudge cake is yummy scrummy! We just had a slice warm with double cream on it mmmmmm! A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips.... bothered!? Not me!

You better have some toast... I've been fancying croissants for the last few days but forgot to buy some earlier when I was in town! I'm also loving granny smiths apples too!

I wonder how things are going for teeny... does she have a text buddy?

I feel quite crampy tonight, a bit different to how it's felt before, not holding out any hope though as I saw the GP today for my 39 wk appointment and he thought I was still 3/5 engaged (was this at the hospital last week) so don't think things are really moving on for me! He measured my fundal height at 36 1/2 cm, which is obviously up a bit from the 35 that the MW got at the hospital last monday, but still behind what I should be. Glad I'm seeing the obstetrician tomorrow morning, it will help put my mind at rest if nothing else!

Hope Laura is ok xxx

Louise, how was the baking?!!!!

Hope Teeny is ok xx

I really fanc some toast, think I shall have to have some!!!!

Mmmmm toast, although its started giving me heartburn now! Talking of heartburn...do any of you get it so bad that it hurts makes you feels sick then have a sneezing fit, or am i just strange?? lol x

The baking went very well thanks! The chocolate fudge cake is yummy scrummy! We just had a slice warm with double cream on it mmmmmm! A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips.... bothered!? Not me!

You better have some toast... I've been fancying croissants for the last few days but forgot to buy some earlier when I was in town! I'm also loving granny smiths apples too!

I wonder how things are going for teeny... does she have a text buddy?

I feel quite crampy tonight, a bit different to how it's felt before, not holding out any hope though as I saw the GP today for my 39 wk appointment and he thought I was still 3/5 engaged (was this at the hospital last week) so don't think things are really moving on for me! He measured my fundal height at 36 1/2 cm, which is obviously up a bit from the 35 that the MW got at the hospital last monday, but still behind what I should be. Glad I'm seeing the obstetrician tomorrow morning, it will help put my mind at rest if nothing else!

Ooooh Louise that cake sounds yummy!!! Dont worry about fundal height hun im 39 weeks and measuring 32 was sent for an emergency scan on Friday and he is weighing approx. 6lb 8oz!!! :) xx

I get awful heartburn too! The last 2 or 3 days it's been so bad that just leaning forward slightly has me nearly throwing up! I got another prescription of gaviscon today (yuk yuk yuk!!) ... I don't think it makes me sneeze though!!

The only reason I worry so much about the fundal height is that when I was in the hospital on Monday last week for monitoring, the MW felt my belly and straight away asked if anyone had been concerned about the size of the baby, had I had any growth scans or anything!! Worried me straight away, then she measured me and said she would be concerned... so now I can't think of anything else! Your little man is a lovely weight at the moment!

30 babies!! wow!! congrats to all the new mommies!!

had my 37week apt and the nurse who took my measurements scared the crap out of me!! she said i was measuring 33weeks!!! then the Doc came in a did it again and she got 36weeks much better!! LOL So im not dialated at alll :( but she's pretty low said about 2/3 of the way down which is good....i can barely walk at the moment!!

Labour dust to everyone!!! Sept is 2morrow!! yay!:happydance:

I get awful heartburn too! The last 2 or 3 days it's been so bad that just leaning forward slightly has me nearly throwing up! I got another prescription of gaviscon today (yuk yuk yuk!!) ... I don't think it makes me sneeze though!!

The only reason I worry so much about the fundal height is that when I was in the hospital on Monday last week for monitoring, the MW felt my belly and straight away asked if anyone had been concerned about the size of the baby, had I had any growth scans or anything!! Worried me straight away, then she measured me and said she would be concerned... so now I can't think of anything else! Your little man is a lovely weight at the moment!

Must just be me that sneezes then haha! x

So did she not send you for a scan...i would complain if not because of the worry she has caused you!! xx

I'm seeing the obstetrician tomorrow which will hopefully result in a growth scan!

Aaaahhh!!!!
Stop talking about cakes and pastries, you fiends!!
As soon as I started reading the last few posts, Baby went crazy and started kicking enthusiastically, proving that he is his mother's child when it comes to sweets!
The kicking is also causing heartburn for me. It's not painful so much as a nasty, bile-rising sort of feeling? Really quite disgusting. :sick:
But is this stopping me from incessant snacking and craving pastries?
Oh no!

wow 30 babies! i wonder which numbers mine were? from what i can gather there was a rush on this weekend!

I have tried to read through the last few posts but havent remembered much
Blob- i feel for you so much, im waiting for your labour news and the sound of fireworks as you celebrate!
Mrs Jo8- i think it was you, lovely bathroom looks like a mini spa!
Louise- any sign? im wishing you on aswell, i just told my hubby about yours having to leave soon i thought he was going to cry, male hormones!

I am home from hospital was only in two days not bad for a c section, i resemble a deflated balloon but im not worried what my stomach looks like, i have two sleeping babies beside me, ive been trying to feed them every three hours but they dont want that today and im feeding when they want to see if they have a natural routine, early days and all.
I will pop to our other sept stars thread to do the birth story soon.
Its no secret i wanted a sept baby because of school admission but my girls came when they wanted too and im so happy and wouldnt change it for the world xx

Hehehe totally with you Sarah! Just thinking about food gets the stomach acid rising! But it didn't stop me eating almost an entire tube of milky buttons last night!

Ahhh genies, I've just seen your photos of them on facebook and they are so gorgeous! So glad you are home and settling into a routine already! And thanks for the wishes, I'm sure my little one will be here soon! I still 'feel' that she won't be any later than the 8th September for some reason!

Blondie yes, they can leave you 14 days and then you get a scan to see if you can go longer or not :) But i REALLY dont want to be induced i hate the idea of sitting and waiting :haha:

Emzy :wohoo: thats fab :)

To those with back to back babies, my advice :rofl: is as soon as you know you're in labour get down on all fours and help baby turn it gives them the most space to move :)

Thanks everyone for the dust and hugs :hugs:

Its SOOO weird hearing everyone talking about school years, at the school they will go to its January that the ages are from :wacko:

I'm getting tons of heartburn too :nope: its rubbish fun... I totally get sad when i hear about your husband too Louise it must be awful for you :hugs: Yaay for possibly getting the scan!!

Genies your new photos are GORGEOUS!!!!

Louise i 'felt' that my :baby: would not be late :rofl: How wrong was i though...REALLY hope its true for you though!!

Well blob you could still be on time going from your 'september' due date! 3rd wasn't it?! I keep expecting to see that your baby has slipped out when you weren't looking!! x

I must admit I am starting to think the whole fundal height thing is a load of tosh. I have been measured by about 6 different people from the Consultant to the MW and also my GP and so far they have all measured from and to a different point. Last week I measured 40cm and today I measured 44cm - utter rubbish she finished the measurement practically on my clitoris :rofl: so over-measured me.

I hope the OB sends you for a scan tomorrow Louise, just to put your mind at rest. p.s can I have some of your cake?

:hi: Genies - so good to hear from you. Can't wait to see some pictures of your little wonders. I'm so impressed you have found time to pop on and see us :flower: Just seen your avatar - ahhhhhh they are so cute!

DH's head is so big with compliments about the bathroom he is strutting about like a peacock! There is no doubt he makes a great job of things - just wish it didn't take so long........! Apparently, I am having my pedicure on Saturday at 10am he booked it today as a surprise. I don't know what's got into him lately but I like it :happydance:

Just wanted to say - it's September in 2.5 hours :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Blob - Big Hugs - at least you are an official September Star now and you will have your baby at home for an extra year before school xxx

Genies, your girls are gorgeous xx

Louise, my indigestion is off and on but still living on rennies lol!!!

OMG can't believe its September soon!!! Seems like only yesterday we were all in 1st tri getting to know each other!!

I'm seeing the obstetrician tomorrow which will hopefully result in a growth scan!

Thats fab hun...id tell him its affecting you and you are constantly worried now so would like a scan to put your mind at ease...if he says no just bring on the water works and cry telling him how you really cant cope with not knowing for definate!! He will hopefully send you straight for a scan! :) xxx Good luck and let us know how u get on! xx

wow 30 babies! i wonder which numbers mine were? from what i can gather there was a rush on this weekend!

I have tried to read through the last few posts but havent remembered much
Blob- i feel for you so much, im waiting for your labour news and the sound of fireworks as you celebrate!
Mrs Jo8- i think it was you, lovely bathroom looks like a mini spa!
Louise- any sign? im wishing you on aswell, i just told my hubby about yours having to leave soon i thought he was going to cry, male hormones!

I am home from hospital was only in two days not bad for a c section, i resemble a deflated balloon but im not worried what my stomach looks like, i have two sleeping babies beside me, ive been trying to feed them every three hours but they dont want that today and im feeding when they want to see if they have a natural routine, early days and all.
I will pop to our other sept stars thread to do the birth story soon.
Its no secret i wanted a sept baby because of school admission but my girls came when they wanted too and im so happy and wouldnt change it for the world xx

My goodness genies your girls are sooo cute xx Im on facebook too what is your name il try and add you...im Jayne Huxley-Steadman btw! x

Hehehe totally with you Sarah! Just thinking about food gets the stomach acid rising! But it didn't stop me eating almost an entire tube of milky buttons last night!

Il have to add you too hun or try too! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"