****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Congratulations Teeny!!! Can't wait to see some pics of your little man :cloud9:

Louise, how annoying! But fx the sweep will have started things off for you! So sweet that you could see her hair on the scan!! Maybe she'll have lots of hair like Holly.

Blob big :hugs: for you!!! And plenty of :dust: xx

Erm I've forgotten everything else!!

Will leave you with the most recent Holly pics (oh no, not more photos! LOL) Please excuse the no make up pics of me lol

:hugs: to all xx

Attachments

• hollypic.jpg
    hollypic.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 3
  • holly pic 2.jpg
    holly pic 2.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 3
  • holly pic 3.jpg
    holly pic 3.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 4
Just popping on quickly to check the updates! Congratulations Teeny!!

Oh and Louise.. don't swallow the stuff woman! It's the other end that needs it!! lol xx

Evening ladies:)

No 'official' September stars as yet?! Congrats Teeny!!! Just made August, so glad the induction went well and you are now home.

Louise, Massive :hug: honey, imagine getting hopes up like that, I really REALLY hope something starts for you now.xxx

Mrs J, Yay for hubby being signed off, big relief!

Did I miss another post from BTP is baby breech from scan? so glad you got scan.x

Emzy, Holly is just adorable, loving the pics:)

Huge labour dust to all who needs it and want it.............. (& Louise I agree with Fishy.....dont swallow it honey, other end other end lol!!)

Had a great wee meeting with my boss and HR, have to say work have been fabby with me throughout and still making sure I get everything Im entitled to throughout mat leave, just a pity payroll took until yest to send my smp form and matb1 form back to me as i dont qualify for smp due to sickness with this pregnancy, I have spent three weeks chasing this, (dont know why I thought work would organise mat allowance lol) my mat leave starts on 6th and thats me just sent the forms for maternity allowance, have any of you any idea how long it should take? sent it all recorded with wageslips etc. Hope its not ages!!!

Sorry if I forgot anyone...............

everning all, just popping in for a quick hello, i'm totally knackered :sleep:

:wave: mamabird great to hear from you!

great news about your DH mrsJ

Louise thats fab news about your lo's growth. :thumbup:

Congratulations teeny!!! :wohoo: carnt wait to see the pictures of him :)

drea2904 my mat allowance took a couple of weeks to be sorted out hun
(not bad as i was told it could take upto 1month)

:dust::dust: and :hugs: :hugs: to everyone who needs them!!!

Drea I heard back about mat allowance within about 10 days of sending the form, then got my first full payment within 4 weeks x

Hi,
Just popping in, all hopes of the kids being bathed, and in bed for school tomorrow are down the drain when dh told them they could watch a film, which really annoys me because i do all the disapline and if i say turn it of i am the mean ones, just annoys me i am always the baddie, but i really don't think they will be able to watch to the end.

Anyway,
hospital took ages but we were in a nice little room and were offered a drink and everything.
The scan went well, baby is head down:happydance: everything is looking good and fluid levels also good, all normal he said, normal pregnancy, normal position etc, great to hear that!
So no panic now for a c sec, and it is waiting for labour to start naturally, which i am perfectly happy to do!
MUCH happier now i know what i am feeling, a boney little bum and stretchy legs poking out!!

Teeny, congratulations, (same weight as my ds) and that was pretty huge at the time i thought!! Glad you were pleased with his size, will catch up on your story asap!

Loiuse, not fair having your hopes raised, i was told today i could be c sec next week if breech and it got a bit real and scary all of a sudden!
Hope things work and baby decides to make an appearance, certainly would keep to getting sperm up to the cervix rather than swallowing it though:sick:
Glad baby 's size is all great:thumbup:

Mamabird, will also catch up on your story asap, good to see you here, big:hugs:

Forgotten everything else, bit annoyed at dh still, just the man attitide in general, he seems to think its all fun and games carrying a baby this late on in pregnancy.
He played up a bit in the hospital and its like having a child to deal with, really not what i need in labour and it's reminded me of what he is like, its all a bit of a joke to him, he gets a bit worried and plays it all off by being stupid:shrug:

Back tomorrow

:hugs:

:baby:tp xx

Thanks guys, so hope Im the same:) I Really dont wanna go a month without funds when we just getting back on our feet after dh getting made redundant! Be just like the thing for me!!!

Great news BTP :) Now you know and await wee ones arrival;)

Hi Ladies!!!

I don't have time to catch up properly, but thank you all so much for your congrats, best wishes and good labour vibes!

Here is my birth story, and a few piccies :happydance:

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/405243-welcome-world-isabelle-faith-born-29-08-10-a.html

Congratulations Teeny! Fx all of these little babies start getting a move on now that we're officially in September!

I promise i'll catch up properly soon (maybe when grandma's give us a little space! :) )

HUGE hugs and labour dust to you all :hugs: :flower:

Ack its been over a month now since my last day of work, and i still haven't seen a penny :( things are definitely getting tight and were starting to rely way too heavily on our credit cards :(

I've been getting a ton of chest pain too... its quite bizarre. its under my ribs and stomach area, but its not heartburn :shrug:

Sorry things aren't working out for you two Emma's :hugs: but glad your babies are getting what they need now!

Congrats Teeny :dance:

So after my outing to the Island yesterday, my feet were more swollen than i've ever seen them, so i took my blood pressure at the pharmacy and it was high - 141/91. I'm going to hope it was stress from the day that brought it up so high and check it again today.

:dust: to Blob and those that need it!!

Hi all!!

Drazic, really hoping this is it for you! Is anyone going to be updating for you?

Big labour dust to blob and all the others wanting it, including me!!

I went in to antenatal today to see the obs about the baby's growth... fairly long story so bear with me!
When I saw the doctor, I told her my concerns about the mw saying she thought baby was small etc and measurements and so on... she said straight away that I qualify for a growth scan as measurements were persistently lower than they should be. We also mentioned the SPD and the fact that it seems to be getting a lot worse recently, and the fact that DH is off to Afghan soon, and she mentioned induction.. she explained to us how it works... in our trust the usual procedure is that you are booked in for term +12, so for me that would be the 17th September. However, she said that she felt that as Wayne is going away, we could have a 'social' induction and we would be well within our rights for that. We haven't really thought about having one so we didn't think too much of it.. she also mentioned that if the growth was an issue after the scan, she would be inducing me early anyways!

We went straight down for the scan.. she took measurements etc and then showed us the baby for a bit :cloud9: we could see her hair!!!!!!! On the ultrasound!! It was like a profile pic of her head, and you could see long hair coming off the back of her head, wow it was so surreal! It looked really long... we'll see though!

Anyway, measurements came back average... head slightly under average, belly slightly over... so it looks like she's 7lb + at the moment which is NOT what I expected!!

She then got back onto the subject of induction... now we had just seen our baby so were suddenly all the more desperate to meet her, and when she said she could book me in for Monday morning it seemed like a great idea! She said she would have to perform a stretch and sweep and check I was favourable first, then check with the head consultant person then she could book it! I wasn't expecting to be favourable as last monday the mw who checked for my waters couldn't get close as she said I was about as unfavourable as I could get! Anyway, she managed... she said moderately favourable, but she managed to touch the baby's head! I thought DH was going to burst with jealousy when she said that!!
She then phoned the consultant bloke, who said........ nope. He wouldn't perform an induction for those reasons! The obs looked so guilty and embarrassed, she said she thought it was a perfectly viable reason to induce me, but at the end of the day if it didn't work and I needed a C section it would be on his head and his fault. So felt really really disappointed after that!

Got to just hope that the sweep has done something for me, I've been feeling crampy ever since and had some blood tinged stuff when I wipe (sorry for tmi). She said she didn't hold out too much hope, she said in her experience sweeps only work when something is already happening, but fingers crossed something comes of these cramps and tightenings!!

Anyway sorry for long rambling post, baby's size is fine so that's what matters in the end!!

Now I'm off to DTD, swallow some sperm, have a vindaloo followed by pineapple then a clary sage bath... byeeeeeeeeee!!

There is a thread saying research has shown 'it' works both ways...but Louise get DH to eat the pineapple cos apparantly it changes the flavour of his man stuff!!! haha x

Just popped on really quickly to announce the safe arrival of my baby boy yesterday at 11.43pm after a quick induced labour! He only weighed 8lb 5oz and so looks tiny to what I imagined. He is perfect in every way. :cloud9:
Will post birth story and pics tomorrow.
At home now and feeling fine.
Big hugs to everyone. xx

Congratulations teeny!! xx

BTP - :wohoo: that's fantastic news

Teeny - Congratulations, that's a brillant weight look forward to hearing your story and seeing pics

Optical - I'm off to read your story now xxx

Louise - Good news on the weight but how cruel to give you false hope on being induced

Blob - Labour Dust and :hugs: , it must be a real kick in the teeth to know baby is in wrong position..... does this mean it will just be a longer birth because baby will need to turn?.....fx'd you can still have your water birth at home :hugs: :hugs:

Hi everyone!
:hi:
Happy September, Stars!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I feel much much better today. I slept quite well due to some strategically positioned pillows and I have that much more pain tolerance because of it.
Husband and I are getting all sorts of household-y stuff done, I've filed the mat leave application, the hospital bags are just about ready...
I think I might be having a baby next week!

So many beautiful new little faces posted today. :cloud9:
Welcome, little ones!

Baby is quieter today, but still curling up in his favourite digestive-organ-squashing position so that I get to taste every meal twice. :(

I'm revising my to-do lists and trying to decide how to check all these nutty chores off while still accomplishing "modified bed rest". I have the will and energy to get all sorts of things done, but at the same time, I could nap all afternoon.
This time next week, I will be in labour/waiting for the gel to kick in...

Meanwhile, I feel a sudden strong urge for ice cream.

Great news BTP :happydance: I can feel a boney little bum so I can understand the confusion. It's made me worry that the baby had turned back to breech a few times.

x

Hi everyone!
:hi:
Happy September, Stars!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I feel much much better today. I slept quite well due to some strategically positioned pillows and I have that much more pain tolerance because of it.
Husband and I are getting all sorts of household-y stuff done, I've filed the mat leave application, the hospital bags are just about ready...
I think I might be having a baby next week!

So many beautiful new little faces posted today. :cloud9:
Welcome, little ones!

Baby is quieter today, but still curling up in his favourite digestive-organ-squashing position so that I get to taste every meal twice. :(

I'm revising my to-do lists and trying to decide how to check all these nutty chores off while still accomplishing "modified bed rest". I have the will and energy to get all sorts of things done, but at the same time, I could nap all afternoon.
This time next week, I will be in labour/waiting for the gel to kick in...

Meanwhile, I feel a sudden strong urge for ice cream.

Sarah you read my mind...i was just about to ask if anyone else has the urged for all things dairy...milk, yoghurts, ice-cream...i just cant stop!!
Great news BTP :happydance: I can feel a boney little bum so I can understand the confusion. It's made me worry that the baby had turned back to breech a few times.

x

mrsJo8...my bubba also has a boney behind...takes after me!! haha x

you can update hannahs due date with lil mans name alfie born 3rd september as will born by c section on friday x

just wanted to say happy sept to you all!

im meant to be sleeping before girls wake up but im not very good at resting im getting by on a few hours a night somehow.
I have to say im not feeling anywhere near as bad as i thought i would after a section sore yes but not that bad.

So whos going to make it no 32? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->