****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

im loving seeing all the new born baby photos that are being posted on FB...all of them have hair... its so cute !!!

I have just brought a cream rug for the living room and a cream carpet for the stairs and hallway, yes thats right im due to have a baby and im buying cream.. i swear im losing :dohh: it but it looks so nice..

I have decided im spending the time until baby is here to play The Sims, read the last book of twilight and learn the art of digital photography and if the dogs are lucky they may get a bath ..

Whats everyone else planning to do before their baby is here?

stmw... sounds like labor isnt far away for you... normally MW would just tell you to wait after you lose your plug, i went into labor 2 days after i lost my plug. They say if its brown stained then your close to giving birth... I lost some of mine two weeks ago, but just clear so isnt the full plug.. but like what Jellycat said always worth ringing your MW if you your not sure x

Blob- sorry to hear that babe... , will you take the induction now?

Louise- glad she is measuring good.. hope the sweep works for you babe x

Congrats Teeny weeny..... must be amazing having here at last

babythinkpink- i know what you mean about OH playing up, everytime the MW left the house he played up, playing with the machine, seeing what he can play with !!! he was like a child.

Congrats Teeny xx

Louise, so glad all went well, fx'd x

Mrs J, yay for OH!!

BTP, glad all went well x

Been shopping, got Hope a lush little jacket from Next!! Wanted to get one as its quite chilly come the evenings and we like to walk Murphy so want her to be nice and cosy in her pram!! I am pooped tonight, I really hope I sleep better, I get so angry with myself and it just makes things worse! Took Murphy to the vets and she thinks he has an allergy, so some spray and pills is what we got! Think I am gonna hit the sack, my eyes are not focusing!!!!

BTP that's gresat news about the baby being head down! You must be so relieved! :cloud9:

Lilbumpblue, my midwife said that it's just as 'good' for you ingested as it is 'deposited' up there!! But I chickened out, even when he ever so 'kindly' said he was 'willling' to (BIG TMI) just masturbate into my mouth if that's what it takes!! He's such a generous bugger!

Optical, just read your birth story, sounds like it was almost a perfect birth! So glad it was such a different experience for you than the last one, and your little girl is so beautiful! I'm noticing that most of these sept babies have lots of hair!

I'm not sure I can remember what else I was going to say.... I carried on having cramps on and off through the evening, but they stopped when I got in the bath although I felt a couple of tightenings in there but couldn't feel any cramp/pressure... I've felt a little crampy since I got out, fingers crossed it turns into something but I'm intent on not getting my hopes up, I've had enough of that today!!

well i think my LO is having direction problems today...his compass must be out lol...he is pushing his bottom right up in my ribs!!!!!!

Louise hahahahaha that really made me giggle!!! xx

Don't know if you girls heard but, thought I'd let you know, I_AM_LIVID had her twins!!! Maybe the first September Stars? :happydance:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/405454-i_am_livids-twins-here.html

https://www.babyandbump.com/twins-triplets-multiples/404899-having-twins-today-3.html

Morning all!!
Congrats to I am livid!

Well I've been awake on and off through the night with cramps and tightenings, AND I think I've lost part of my plug!!! Woke up at 4.45am and went for a wee and when I wiped it was snotty jelly stuff streaked with blood, yuk! But it kept coming! Couldn't sleep after that so have been timing the crampy tightenings and they were coming every 8 mins roughly, not painful just period pains, since I've got up they have been a bit more irregular but whe I have them they are lasting longer...

Could turn out to be nothing, but I really hope it's the start of something, I'll let you know! I'll still try to update on Laura's progress on her induction!

Labour dust to all who want/need it!!

morning ladies! Hope you are well...

ATM I am trying the orange juice to try get baby moving, not sure if I'v felt him yet today or now :s He was quiet yesturday aswel...but his heart beat was good and strong at mw apt..

Morning all!!
Congrats to I am livid!

Well I've been awake on and off through the night with cramps and tightenings, AND I think I've lost part of my plug!!! Woke up at 4.45am and went for a wee and when I wiped it was snotty jelly stuff streaked with blood, yuk! But it kept coming! Couldn't sleep after that so have been timing the crampy tightenings and they were coming every 8 mins roughly, not painful just period pains, since I've got up they have been a bit more irregular but whe I have them they are lasting longer...

Could turn out to be nothing, but I really hope it's the start of something, I'll let you know! I'll still try to update on Laura's progress on her induction!

Hope it's the start for you hun x

good luck louise - hope this is the start of somthing for you!! xxxx

Morning all:)

Really hope this is it for you Louise, labour dust, vibes prayers you name it!!!

Congrats to I AM LIVID!

Hope bubba starts moving Danielle, its so frustrating at times!!

Im up early today, shattered as had a crappy night but Im up trying to get tickets to see Brandon Flowers!! Fingers crossed i get them guys, its fir 12th Oct, dh is 30 on the 9th Oct and we just love him so be a great surprise and a first wee night out!!!!

Louise - Hope this is the start of something for you. Good luck and keep us updated!! x

Morning all:)

Really hope this is it for you Louise, labour dust, vibes prayers you name it!!!

Congrats to I AM LIVID!

Hope bubba starts moving Danielle, its so frustrating at times!!

Im up early today, shattered as had a crappy night but Im up trying to get tickets to see Brandon Flowers!! Fingers crossed i get them guys, its fir 12th Oct, dh is 30 on the 9th Oct and we just love him so be a great surprise and a first wee night out!!!!

He's had a bit of a wriggle, but nothing like i'm used to :/ probably just having a lzy few hour's..

CONGRATS to I_AM_LIVID!!! xxx

Morning all!!
Congrats to I am livid!

Oooooh i have my fingers crossed for you hun...i know how much your DH wants her to be born soon! ...the 'you know what' must work better than :sex: then cos we DTD last night and.................NOTHING!!xxx

ATM I am trying the orange juice to try get baby moving, not sure if I'v felt him yet today or now :s He was quiet yesturday aswel...but his heart beat was good and strong at mw apt..

Hope all is well hun...he must be getting ready and into position now...but id get checked out if you r unsure xxx

Hi everyone i'm back :wave: things at work still not sorted but i feel much better now i've sorted stuff out in my head & cried lots! Still a very sore subject but no use dwelling over it - i'd only resent my work if i let it come in the way of enjoying Tufty's arrival.

Well i have 4 days left & still not a single sign lol, i've not dropped - infact each morning i seem higher & higher!!! The movements are certainly getting higher - i think Tufty is digging the wrong way lol. I'm taking bets on next thursday for some reason :shrug: ggrrrrrr.
Going to see my hypnobirthing midwife later so i'll ask her to check where he/she is :thumbup:
Still, i've planned a busy weekend to keep me distracted. Going to spend the day with my friend & her three children tomorrow, her sister will be joining us for lunch (she's 16 weeks pregnant with her 1st bless and oh sooo excited!!!!). Then staying at inlaws tomorrow night (even though they are not there lol) as it makes no sense coming all the way back home (my friend lives about 50 mile away). Saturday we are celebrating a friends birthday with a little house party round theirs & staying at inlaws house again sat night as it'll be too late for me to drive home & too far (they live further out than my friend) and back home sunday!
I've already put the baby seat & our hospital bags in the car 'just in case' :haha: although if i really do want to meet Tufty over the weekend maybe i should just leave everything here :laugh2:

MrsJ08 - if your concerned about chest pain i'd always get it checked hun :thumbup:. It may just be pressure from your bubba or any excess fluid your hearts having to deal with but sooo not worth taking any chances! All they will do is an ECG & maybe some bloods :thumbup:

Now I'm off to DTD, swallow some sperm, have a vindaloo followed by pineapple then a clary sage bath... byeeeeeeeeee!!
lmao - brilliant! Hope it works for you :hugs:
Oh and Louise.. don't swallow the stuff woman! It's the other end that needs it!! lol xx
eeeeeeew :sick:. I've given up with that theory, between DTD & the 6 red raspberry leaf tea capsules a day i should have no bloody cervix by now let alone a soft one!!!
Blob - fingers crossed for you too hunny :hugs:

Right - my work here is done :haha: i've caught up & updated the other thread, Jellycat thanks for the PM with birth details in. Good luck to all those needing it :hugs:

CONGRATS to I_AM_LIVID!!! xxx

Morning all!!
Congrats to I am livid!

Oooooh i have my fingers crossed for you hun...i know how much your DH wants her to be born soon! ...the 'you know what' must work better than :sex: then cos we DTD last night and.................NOTHING!!xxx

Hope all is well hun...he must be getting ready and into position now...but id get checked out if you r unsure xxx

I'm going to give him until OH get's home, then i'l ring hospital if he's still quiet

Glad to hear it Limpetsmum xx

Well i have my 39 week midwife appointment today...any ideas what she will do?? x

Selfish Post Lady K and I are full term today :wohoo: :wohoo:

Louise fx'd things are starting to get moving, its good your plug has gone !!

Bekkelez - Are you excited for tommorow :hugs:

Danielle - Hope the OJ works if not call MW as best to check it out xxx

Well I had the worse night sleep last night. I went to bed early in tears as felt really light headed and shaky (over did it with seeing people and cleaning ) which then turned into pelvic pain on and off, back pain on and off, BH on and Off and to top it off Heartburn. By 4.45 I sat up in bed and listened to my hypnobirthing on my ipod and thankfully managed to get a couple of hours shut eye. DH has instructed me to relax today, I have someone from my antenatal class coming over at lunch apart from that DH has left me Time Travellers Wife to watch. Meant to be going to a friends this evening for a chicken dinner but think I will cancel so I can get an early night fx.

Anyway moan over on a good note my Mamas and Papas bedding arrived last night....Love it.

Hope everyones having a good day xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->