****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Drea, thats fab news!!!

Been and took Murphy for a walk, I feel shattered so gonna have a nap this afternoon!!

Morning girls!

Lots going on it seems!

Louise - hoping very hard for you that you are on your way!

Blob - hang in there, sister! It's its own special kind of torture, isn't it? Simon was so late and I was one of the very last of the Dec 08 Mums to go. At the end, it was this very quiet thread with just me and a couple of other girls. I swear to god you could hear crickets chirping. Very demoralising. I was NOT in a good mood about it at all!

:hugs: to those who are so tired and sore and feeling crappy.

And limpet, :hugs:, you poor thing.
Your attitude about not letting work spoil Tufty's arrival is spot on. Slap it right onto that stupid website company, as well. I must say that I find companies that employ that "automatic renewal" garbage right on the borderline of dishonest. They know damn well that the vast majority of people need a renewal reminder to keep track of an annual deadline, so they really are taking advantage. But they may have forgotten that the consumer has power, too.
You are well within your rights to post a friendly "warning" on all sorts of forums about not getting trapped by their policy. Be sure to include their full name and website.
It's not being vindictive, it's doing your fellow consumers a service. As someone else said, you can bet they've trapped others with that crap. LEt them reap the benefits of their own bad karma.
Just heard Simon announcing loudly that he is up. So much for a quiet morning :coffee: and BnB!
And next week, I'll have two. :shock:
What the hell was I thinking?

lauraK1982 text to say she is waiting for the 2nd pessary to be put in at 3.40... she thinks it will be a long night,... really hope it all starts for her soon.. bet the waiting is a awful.. makes me remember to pack my DS just incase

Ohh LadyK poor Laura! I hope things speed up for her soon.

I finally got round to writing my birth story, https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/405799-birth-my-little-boy-samuel-james.html I have never posted a link before so I hope it works!

aw hoping things speed up for Laura :hugs:
good idea on packing the DS LadyK - must pop mine in the bag too, just in case!

Technology is a must!! As LadyK knows, I am enjoying my middle of the night technology at the moment! Sitting in bed with the laptop whilst I feed is really keeping me going! I wish I had an ebook reader or something, but will make do with the laptop!

Technology is a must!! As LadyK knows, I am enjoying my middle of the night technology at the moment! Sitting in bed with the laptop whilst I feed is really keeping me going! I wish I had an ebook reader or something, but will make do with the laptop!

LOL after last night im having a night feed SOS box of stuff !! my mini laptop,iphone,book and DS will be in there..

you could download Ebooks from the internet and read off your lap top, i have a book reader on my Iphone but i prefer to read from a book but it is handy.

Hubby has a plan for the first two weeks while he is off, he will do all night feeds i just need to give him my boobs, he reckons i could sleep on my side and he will stay awake while she feeds... i have explained this plan may not work as i remember breast feeding being very painful... but bless him for trying.

Hi ladies, I made the mistake of having a nap between 2 and 3pm and I've had nothing since then! Pah! I'm going to get bouncing on the ball again and really hope it starts back up! Knew I shouldn't have gone to sleep, they had started lasting a bit longer although they were over 10 mins apart. Pah!

Hi ladies, I made the mistake of having a nap between 2 and 3pm and I've had nothing since then! Pah! I'm going to get bouncing on the ball again and really hope it starts back up! Knew I shouldn't have gone to sleep, they had started lasting a bit longer although they were over 10 mins apart. Pah!

You can't win really as you need the rest and to be fresh as possible, but then risk them stopping or slowing! Once things are ready they will get going! :hugs:

Well just had a lovely 2 hour nap, feel much better!! Ian woke me with a cuppa and some biscuits!! My mw told me to rest as much as possible as the more rested you are the more chance baby will come!!

LadyKara your hubby sounds fab! bless him for trying!! I think my nips may actually be in recovery mode now! Lots of nipple cream and being strict with Sam latching on even when he's starving now seems to be working! I might try the ebook thing on the laptop. Last night I just looked on FB and here and watched a bit of the news on the BBC website. I guess I could watch something on the iplayer or whatever if I fancied. I need to have a bit more of a think before I go to bed tonight.

Ah Louise I hope it picks up for you!! Good on you Becs for having some kip!

Just wanted to ask has anyone else got back ache?
Last few days i have had really bad lower back ache, it gets worse if i walk, the midwife said it could be the baby's position if it was back to back, but the scan showed not, baby is in a pretty perfect position.
So was wondering if its just the weight out the front or what, and if anyone else is suffering more than usual with their back?
:baby:TP XX

Just wanted to ask has anyone else got back ache?
Last few days i have had really bad lower back ache, it gets worse if i walk, the midwife said it could be the baby's position if it was back to back, but the scan showed not, baby is in a pretty perfect position.
So was wondering if its just the weight out the front or what, and if anyone else is suffering more than usual with their back?
:baby:TP XX

I had that a couple of week's ago, for nearly a week! But it passed :( think LO was starting to engage..

Ooooh washing the car - now there's a good idea! Before it gets too hot or my feet decide to hurt too much :thumbup:
I WAS having a good day until i checked my credit card statement. A website hosting company we used to set up for our wedding website last year has decided 'as they hadn't heard from us' to renew our 12 month contract & automatically taken the money off my credit card :cry: i have tried to call them but as i know very little about web hosting i don't have a very strong case to argue. Basically they said because i haven't cancelled it It's just made me cry all over again (just for a change - not!) as we're gonna be struggling financially with my work issues as it is without pissing money away!
Sorry for the rant! I'm feeling very angry all over again! No wonder Tufty is staying put - i wouldn't wanna come out either if my Mommy was this crap at life!

They are bast***s aren't they these bloody companys....as others have said phone ur credit card company and also report them to consumer direct (trading standards) tell them you were not made aware of the renewal procedure! xx

Well il gve you all a laugh now and hopefully it may start some of you in labour hahaha ....so iv had a midwife app. this morning so as i was preparing myself i went to the bathroom did my urine sample, had my shower, came out of the shower (in just my towel) and realised the washing machine had finished so thought id hang that out before going upstairs to get dressed (bathroom is downstairs)...anyway i was happily pegging out the washing when i heard Phoenix, my Husky, chomping on something plastic...i turned around to discover the little sod had only gone and stolen my urine sample out of the bathroom and was about to destroy it!!!!! I had to get him by the scruff of the neck and yank it out of his mouth...luckily it didnt burst!!!!! :wacko: :nope:

Evening all. xx
Louise I really hope that things pick up for you again hun.
Blob, hopefully not much more waiting now.

I have popped on just quickly before little man wakes up to say big hugs to all and I am looking forward to some more babies being born very soon.
I will write a birth story soon *promise*!

Have a good evening ladies. xx

Asher how long in general does a feed take and how often is Samuel feeding? I know every baby is different but I haven't got a clue :blush:

Louise, Hope things get moving again xxx

So good to hear from you Limpetsmum. I was very worried.

Congrats to the I am Livid!

Louise that sounds really promising! I really hope things continue for you and that LO is in your arms soon.

There is so much to catch up on! As I can't get internet until my dh gets home, by the time I log on there are pages and pages. I'm quickly reading through the posts to try and keep up with any news on new babies so I'm so sorry if I don't reply to everyone.. I feel very naughty!

Well me and dh DTD last night and a big bit of my mucus plug came out but nothing much has happened since. They say labour could be hours or weeks but as today is my due date I guess that really doesn't mean anything! lol! I've been walking, bouncing, climbing up and down stairs but it looks like I'm going to go overdue. Naughty baby.

Any hoo love to you all. xx

Aaah oks i SO cannot look through the posts today i just cannot concentrate on things today :nope:

Louise if you're meant to go into labour then things will start again for you hun :hugs:

Limpet :rofl: I had to explain that the brown marks on my urine sample were chocolate from Tabitha haha!!

BTP i have had back ache for AGES now :nope: its in the base of my back and is just constant :grr: i think its just where this babies head is lying?

Well today i went to babygroup then sat in the garden with Tabs, then went into town and Tabs had a MASSIVE peppa pig and Ted baker shop :haha: I tried to get her some vests and she kept putting them back if they were not what she wanted...WHAT is she going to be like in a few years :shock:

No sings AT ALL of this baby...sweep tomorrow :cry:

F&C :hugs: :hugs: Overdue is shit!! 5 days tomorrow for me :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back