****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Becs - loving the bag.

Bekks - you sound like me on Wednesday I cried most of the day and had almost the exact conversation with my DH. I think it's the hormones as when I told my friend yesterday she said the exact same thing happened to her in her first pregnancy.

It's my birthday today and I'm 35! I'm having a nice day but I feel really bloody old! Are there any other stars around my age? Everyone seems to be in their 20's?

Hope everyone is having a nice day, I'm so glad it's the weekend

x

Happy Birthday MrsJ im 31! Its my DF birthday today he's 28...my toyboy ;)

just thought id share this item with everyone... https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Infant-Baby-...BabyCarSeatAccessories_SM&hash=item2c550aae57 x

Becs: That bad is beautifull!!! I want one!! lol! :)

MrsJ: Happy Birthday!!! And you are not old, but I do agree that there are a lot of ladies in their early 20's or late teens on this site. I'm 27 so I am not that far behind you.

xo

Happy Birthday MrsJ!!! I am 30 so not far behind you!!! Hope you are having a lovely day xx

Lilbluebump they are good!!!

Becs - loving the bag.

Bekks - you sound like me on Wednesday I cried most of the day and had almost the exact conversation with my DH. I think it's the hormones as when I told my friend yesterday she said the exact same thing happened to her in her first pregnancy.

It's my birthday today and I'm 35! I'm having a nice day but I feel really bloody old! Are there any other stars around my age? Everyone seems to be in their 20's?

Hope everyone is having a nice day, I'm so glad it's the weekend

x

Happy Birthday, Bump Buddy!! Hope your DH is spoiling you.

Oh, and I'm 31 so not too far off the same age.

xx

hey all! here are some pics from today. It seems my sons have come out in sympathy! lol

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/ABCD0011-5.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/ABCD0014-3.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/ABCD0015-3.jpg

Hey everyone! Painted the nursery!

Attachments

• mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 4
Little Aurora those pics are great! I have to say your little boys support a great Football club there!!

Little A: Cute pics!! lol

ZO: You're nursery is beautiful!! I love the colours!! I just finished the paint touch ups in our nursery today. No where near finished outting it all togather though.

xo

Hey girlies

Bekklez lovely cute pic! And welcome to the 'overly hormonaly crying for no reason' club!! Of course you will be a fabulous mummy x

Welcome back F&C and glad you had a fab holiday, I am totally jealous!

Becs, love the changing bag and I am also being kicked in the ribs and it is sooo uncomfortable!

Happy Birthday MrsJ! I'm also 27, so catching up!

Little A- love the pics!!

Teeny your bump is looking awesome and love the top.

Zo, lovely nursery!

We're just watching the England match and just wanted to share a pic of me in my bargain maternity England top that Matt got for me in New Look! It was £5 and that's not even on sale!

Well I guess this is also my last bump pic in the 20 weeks... 30 weeks tomorrow!! Arrgh can't believe it!!!

We're travelling down to London tomorrow for my sisters 21st Birthday party, so I won't be on much if at all over the weekend, so have a fab weekend all of you xx

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 3
Louise, how much did you end up getting? I have to admit that maybe if it's a large amount, we should donate it to the hospital where Amy had Darcie but I'm happy to go with what most people think.

Becs that bag is lovely. You've just reminded me that I need to get one for me.

Bekklez I'm also feeling the hormones today. I've woken up feeling really teary and I don't know why. I was reading my weekly email update and nearly cried as it said it's normal to start to feel anxious. I feel so mixed up at the moment. Part of me is sad at how my body is changing but another part of me loves my bump. Part of me is scared about loosing the life my and my dh have but another part cannot wait to meet our little boy. It's such a confusing time. I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling a bit hormonal.

On another note, I love shark documentaries!! I have an obsession with sharks!

Happy belated birthday MrsJ! I'll be turning 31 in a few weeks.

Little A I love your photo updates!!! These ones with your son are so funny and heart warming.

Wow Teeny your bump is coming along nicely! That's a really lovely photo.

Zo your nursery is lovely. What bedding range is that?

Emzy, congrats on being 30 weeks!!!! I can't believe we are so far along now!! I used to consider 30 weeks as being pretty much full term! I love the t-shirt too... although after yesterday's match I'm going off it slightly!

Have a lovely Saturday ladies. xxx

thanks girls...the boys are my life

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/ABCD0009-5-1.jpg

all 3 of them!!

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/ABCD0010-2.jpg

Happy belated birthday Mrsjo8

All the other piccis are wonderful too girls, thanks for sharing :)

Oooo Happy Birtdhay MrsJ!:happydance:Hope you have a fab birthday.
I am 29 feeling 59 but gonna be 30 late August.:shrug: After all age is just a number!xx

Little A your sons and man are fabby lovin their shades :thumbup:

The nursery pic is fab! I will take some of ours if it ever gets finished. I too did the last paint touch ups last night. Next week its a carpet (on payday) then everything else:headspin:

Well my hubby has taken Nathan off to his brothers for a few hours to give me peace and I made the mistake of trying to cut the hedge...jeez I think I might need to admit I am pregnant and slow down abit. Even at work they try to stop me doing stuff but I just dont "feel" pregnant...well obviously I do but compaired to last time when I was constantly being sick I feel fab.

Cant wait to :laundry:all my pink bits...just really need to babys room done and to buy a chest of drawers to put it in otherwise I would be doing ti all over again.

I have started my hospital bag too...well I went ot matalan and bought HUGE black pants cheaply for after the birth and also got quite a few packs of always night pads when they were on offer and breast pads too....now to just pack some stuff into a bag:dohh:

Cant believe I am 29 weeks....only feels like yesterday I was trying to figure out if the barely there dirty line was going to be anything....now I am huge!
Infact so huge it seems someone I work with thought i was due any day and wouldnt believe that I had only gained 3.5lbs....erm thanks:shrug:

Gonna go have a cuppa and watch some tv in peace before its shattered.

Emma.xx

Just as I posted that my mum pulls up in her car...no tv for me:growlmad:

Emma.xx

Do you know when we should start having our bag ready?

I don't know what's up with me today, I'm feeling really tearful. It will only take something really small to set me off I think.

We've got some friends coming over later and I just feel like I can't face it. Maybe I'm tired and should take some more iron tablets.

Well I was bored yesterday and packed my hospital bag. Took ages becasue I couldnt decide what I wanted as a coming home outfit! I cant remember what size new borns are lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->