****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Ok so HOW did that get to 33 babies all of a sudden :rofl: :rofl:

My baby is NOT coming soon... no plug loss AT ALL... baby head 'free' :rofl: Not what you want

Hi everyone

I posted this on the main board but was just wondering if any of the september stars are being induced early?

I am being induced next tues at 36+5 as baby measuring small and my placenta not working as it should be.

I am excited about meeting baby but worried at the same time if you know what i mean does anyone have any experience of this?

MrsJ08;6743487 Daisybell - washing the car? good for you! I wish I had the energy. There is a place down the road doing inside and out for £6.99 so I sent DH and the car off there a couple of weeks ago and have banned food etc from the car ever since :rofl:[/QUOTE said:
I had 2helpers :thumbup: DD and OH, i made OH hover inside and DD helped to wash the outside, great fun!! i av also banned food from the car now :haha:

I got the tickets:) woo hoo im so frickin excited!!!!
Daisybell how funny is that!! both dh's 30 on the 9th, well they are both getting a fantastic early birthday present!

fab news hunni about the tickets and i agree about the fantastic early b'day prezzie for them both!!

:happydance: Jellycat & ladyKara hitting 37weeks

Happy due date fishy!! here's hoping baby won't be much longer :hugs:

No sings AT ALL of this baby...sweep tomorrow :cry:

fx'd the sweep sets things going for you Blob :hugs:

:hugs: & :kiss: to everyone!! xxx xxx

Congrats to all the new mums again - I love seeing that there's been new stars born more or less every time I log on.

Hope everyone is doing well. Had my 38 week appointment today and baby is 3/5 engaged - hopefully he will stay there and keep moving downwards!! No labour signs though so expect I will be late rather than early.

Hi everyone

I posted this on the main board but was just wondering if any of the september stars are being induced early?

I am being induced next tues at 36+5 as baby measuring small and my placenta not working as it should be.

I am excited about meeting baby but worried at the same time if you know what i mean does anyone have any experience of this?

My Sister had to be induced due to my niece being small and she wasnt getting the correct flow from the placenta! She was born weighing 5lb 9oz and was perfect no problems at all she is 4 months now still a little dot but she is adorable! xx

Thank You

I just find myself searching for stories now because i know its happening so soon.

Im glad your sister and niece doing fine :D she sounds like a little fighter

:hi: ladies

Blob & Fish&Chips - sending you both :hugs:

BTP - I have been suffering with back-ache for 2 days now. I've got it in both my lower back and my upper back along my bra line. I really can't work out what is causing it to be honest. I know the baby isn't back to back as I can feel it's boney bum sticking out at the front, so I don't think it's down to position. I thought my upper back ache could be be to do with my accompanying boob ache as my boobs are really big (38FF at the moment :blush:) and feel really heavy. Sorry not much help as I've been wondering what is causing it too. :hugs:

Feeling a bit fed up tonight to be honest. DH had a snotty message from SD's Mum "reminding" us we are picking SD up tomorrow. We are not picking her up and she know's that as DH has started his new job and we have ceased weekend contact as it is now a physical impossibility for DH to get from London to Swansea for 3.30pm as he doesn't finish work until 4.30-5pm. SD's Mum know's this but she is just shit stirring as usual, on top of that she had the nerve to put in the message that "we hadn't bothered to see SD for months". I am absolutely boiling with anger, as you all know she prevented us from collecting her for 3 weeks in the Summer holiday. DH was in hospital and she wouldn't allow DH's Mum to collect her for us (despite the fact that she had travelled over from Crete to see SD) How dare she make out that this was our choice???!!! On top of that she refused to allow us to have telephone contact for that three weeks too. We have written to the Court and her Solicitor to explain why we have to cease weekend contact and we have also spoken to SD about it at length. The only way we could continue weekend contact is to collect her at 9am on a Saturday (having left home at 5am), get back to London by 1pm at the earliest and then turn around and take her back at 1pm on a Sunday afternoon and getting back at 9pm. Having her in London for 24 hours, 12 of which she would be sleeping and all of us and her enduring that level of travelling is ridiculous. It's just not an option and I refuse to feel guilty about it, I think it's much better that we have quality time with her during the holidays rather than a matter of hours every other weekend. Sorry for the rant, I'm just so angry and I really don't need this aggro yet again so close to my due date :cry:

I dont think the sweep will do anything, they are pretty crap normally. But will be interesting to see if anything is happening up there yet :rofl:

still no more sign's for me :/

Think we might try DTD later, i'v never fancied it tho when we go to :/ seem's like to much effort!
Anybody want to cat's....they are drivingme mad :/

Heya everyone, just popping in before bed. Gotta be up to ring labour ward at 8am tomorrow morning to see what time to go in for my induction. I have an awful feeling they're going to say they're too busy to do it tomorrow! I asked and they said that can happen, but only if it's really full and there wont be enough midwifes on stand-by to make sure I'm getting seen to. Reallyyyyyy hope this time tomorrow night I'm in hardcore labour and about to meet my baby. Never thought I'd wish that :rofl:

x

Blob, I am willing and preying your LO makes a move soon xxx

Well, just got back in as Ian has been at karate and I went to my folks!! Just gonna take dog out for a walk then home for a shower and chill out!! I have m friends wedding tomorrow afternoon and I can't wait! Having my hair done in the morning, so hoping I sleep well tonight, if not I will have to have a nap before we got tomorrow, otherwise I will be asleep during the meal!! I really fancy an indian, onion bhaji mmmmmmm!!!! All I want is carbs, nothing else seems to cut it!

Heya everyone, just popping in before bed. Gotta be up to ring labour ward at 8am tomorrow morning to see what time to go in for my induction. I have an awful feeling they're going to say they're too busy to do it tomorrow! I asked and they said that can happen, but only if it's really full and there wont be enough midwifes on stand-by to make sure I'm getting seen to. Reallyyyyyy hope this time tomorrow night I'm in hardcore labour and about to meet my baby. Never thought I'd wish that :rofl:

x

goodluck hun x

Mrs JO8, how shit. So sorry, you don't need this! Again! That woman is a nutter.

Bekklez, good luck for tomorrow honey. x

Jellycat, Sam's a good lad. He is tending to feed only off one side per session at the moment, but they are bloody full! In the night he may go on the other side for a top up as he seems to have proper full feeds in the night. During the day, he will normally feed for anything between 20 and 45 minutes at a time, around every 2 and a half or 3 hours. He has a snacky time in the evenings where he tops himself up a few times. He is a good baby though, eating with a good gap inbetween at the moment. Jack was never like that, he was constantly on and off the boob and I never felt like I had a rest from it. Sam just seems to have a very chilled out, settled temperament. x

Just popping on to say good luck to Bekklez for tomorrow!! Keep us updated!

:dust: for Blob and Fishy and Drazic and the rest of the overdue club :dust:

:hugs: to you all xx

ha ha just watching eastenders on sky plus... did anyone watch it? Sam Mitchell's scream when she delivered her baby- hilarious!!! :haha:

Jeepers ladies! I have been trying to catch up all day on this thread and every time I come back there are like 5 more pages!!!

Blob I have high hopes for your sweep starting things off!!! I am gonna be sending labour vibes all day your way!!

Bekklez good luck tomorrow! I was scared when I went in to be induced I would be sent home but by dinner time I was the only labouring woman there!
They did have 3 ladies in waiting for c sections ALL having twins!!!

Limpets so good to see you! Sorry your having a crappy time! Hugs.xx

and labour dust and hugs to everyone else too!!

Well after being scared to tell my midwife I was formula feeding she actually was fantastic and said that I had tried and it's better to have a healthy happy mum and baby than a jittering mess and upset baby...bless her!

I had a call today from the hospital clinic to say my blood results show I am still low on iron AND now folic acid!!??! I googled it and it pretty much explains my state of mind over the last week or so but I can't help wonder if this is why Hannah has refused the boob due to lack of these vital vitamins?? I am obviously having to wait until tomorrow to speak to midwife about it.
Other than that all is well and I am trying to catch up on sleep so Stuart is doing tonights feeds and I am in the nursery and going to deal with Nathan if he wakes!

Can't believe we are at 33 babies!!

And I don't think this thread will go quiet for ages as we like our gossip too much!!

Hugs

Emma.xx

ha ha just watching eastenders on sky plus... did anyone watch it? Sam Mitchell's scream when she delivered her baby- hilarious!!! :haha:

I'v not watched it yet...i'll watch it in abit after waterloo road :D I forgot it was on tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->