****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

MrsJ she is just so poisonous. What the heck is wrong with her? I can't believe someone would really willingly make yours and DH's lives so difficult, especially with you being so close to your due date and DH not being well. What a vile vile person. Good on DH for letting rip and for anticipating her actions and warning SD. Sounds to me as though SD will be out of there as soon as she is old enough to be making that decision for herself. At 12 she knows full well that your baby will be her little brother or sister, regardless of what her bitter, manipulative mother says. Someday this will all come back to bite the stupid woman on the arse. :hugs: Good on you for getting some sleep anyway!! xx

Sam is on the wake up again! Argh definitely growth spurt territory! If all this feeding doesn't help my really attractive belly go down, nothing will!!

MrsJ08 big :hugs: I can't imagine having to deal with that crap at any time, especially not heavily pregnant. so not what you need! :hugs:

So DH is off on a stag do this weekend - he leaves this afternoon and is back on Monday. My mum is coming to stay with me just in case! Should be a nice girly weekend - we've got some films, and mum is desperate to talk baby stuff lol! Luckily the stag do is only 1 hour away from here, and about 30 minutes away from the hospital, and they are doing an activity weekend at centre parcs so it's not a big booze up. One friend doesn't drink at all so he's on stand by to be taxi if necessary! Baby has strict instructions not to arrive this weekend though!

Mrs J :hugs: There's no rationalising with people like that, she's just bitter that her life isn't as good as yours and she knows you've got a better bathroom !

Mrs N - Enjoy your Girly Weekend with your mum...... and hope DH takes it easy on the stag xx

MrsJ08 :hugs: that sounds crazy what a horrible woman!!!

:cry: well went for the sweep and....she couldnt give me one :hissy:
Baby is totally free and not even trying to engage so she wasnt allowed BOO!! Its so annoying as i'd pinned so much on the sweep even though i'd tried not to. But got induction booked for the 9th at 10.30am :wohoo: Baby is really hurting me now the movements are awful :nope: I just think that the baby is trying to engage but cant as i feel grinding against my pelvis :shrug: but it just cant fit the other way around... all i can see is that i'm going to end up with a c-section...

Sorry for the rant :flower:

Ladies, thanks for your messages :hug:

Blob - please don't give up hope yet :hugs: I read that 2nd babies often don't engage until you actually go into labour? It's good news about your induction date. You will have your baby in less than 7 days. Also, if you go into labour on the 9th your baby will have a cool date of birth 09.09.10! Sending you lots of :dust:

I've been to Toy Library this afternoon, I felt I needed some nice adult company. The lady that is due 3 days before me was there and she is as fed up as I am. Poor thing, she has a 2 and a 4 year old to look after too and she is still getting morning sickness every day. It reminded me of your situation Babythinkpink. The best thing about going there is not a single person told me I was huge. I got told I was "blooming" and "look great" much better than the usual comments complete strangers see fit to make :rofl:

:rofl: I LOVE going to mummy places like toddlers etc they all pay nice compliments and say the 'right' things :haha:
Yea i'm feeling a bit better now :lol: I will see my baby soon so thats good!!

Aw Blob like MrsJ says, they don't always engage. Sam wasn't engaged when I was 6cm dilated! Then he dropped like a big ole' stone! Big hugs that things will happen of their own accord sooner.

Sounds like you had a nice afternoon MrsJ!!

I am just back from a walk with the dogs and Sam in the pram in the sunshine, feeling quite the proud mummy! And better for some exercise!

Blob - that's great news you've actually got a date that you know is definitive... countdown begins !!!! xxx

Asher - once again fantastic weather for a walk, by the time my Jelly Baby comes it will be wet and windy. Glad your enjoying yourself with the family xx

Right i'm off for a nap as I'm shattered, speak soon xx..... it's been very quiet on here today

Just flying in.

Selfish post, I'm full term, yay! Also had drama this week, all is ok but my consultant is looking to induce me by 40 weeks. 21 days to go! :O)

Mrs J you poor thing. She sounds like a nightmare.

Good luck Bekklez!

Oh Blob that sucks but yey to getting a date for an induction. Also like the other ladies, engaging really doesn't mean too much. My friend had a mw appointment and her little one was totally free but she dropped that night which caused her waters to go and she gave birth the next day.

Thatgirl, what is Hannah's username?

I had a mw appointment today where she offered to give me a sweep but I declined as felt it was a bit soon so I've been booked in for Monday pm. She thought the baby was 4/5 engaged but when she felt the top of my bump and realised it was full of baby still she decided he can't be as engaged as she thought so decided he is only 3/5 engaged.

Lots of BH and cramps but what's new. Been getting them for weeks now.

xx

well i'm still here!! baby is showing no sign's of coming! I caught a glimpse of my self in the car window earlier, and can see my self now that I'v dropped! I couldn't tell before but now I can.
I hope MW book's my induction on Wed's, they like to have you induced when your 10-14days over due here.

Awww blob!!

I came on looking for news of today! Am gutted for you!

But as has been said you have a date and will be meeting baby so soon! Gosh is that next Thursday??? Not long at all!

Poor you with baby up your ribs...can't be comfy at all!!

Hugs

emma.xx

Am I getting my engaged measurements confused? Either way the latest one was 3/5!

Hi all! Nothing interesting to report here! Think all the feelings I was having yesterday must just have been a result of the sweep and nothing more! Still losing what I think might be bits of plug but no blood any more so maybe that too was just due to the sweep!!

MrsJ, you know I know how you feel! My DH's ex has also said to my SS's that the baby would only be their brother or sister if it had the same mum, dad makes no difference... they must have gone to the same bitter and twisted school! Hope it gets sorted out for you either way nice and quickly, I know it's horrible to have hanging in the air at this stage of pregnancy.

Blob I had also heard that second babies can engage really late on so surely it doens't mean that she won't? It's good that you finally have a date at least!

Asher Sam is so gorgeous, bless him!

I can't remember much more.... I want to quickly update you on Laurak, she went in to be induced yesterday morning, well I haven't heard from her since this morning but she had her 3rd pessary in this morning at 9ish and then they were planning to try to break her waters at 4pm today. Bless her she's really fed up!

Hi all! Nothing interesting to report here! Think all the feelings I was having yesterday must just have been a result of the sweep and nothing more! Still losing what I think might be bits of plug but no blood any more so maybe that too was just due to the sweep!!

MrsJ, you know I know how you feel! My DH's ex has also said to my SS's that the baby would only be their brother or sister if it had the same mum, dad makes no difference... they must have gone to the same bitter and twisted school! Hope it gets sorted out for you either way nice and quickly, I know it's horrible to have hanging in the air at this stage of pregnancy.

Blob I had also heard that second babies can engage really late on so surely it doens't mean that she won't? It's good that you finally have a date at least!

Asher Sam is so gorgeous, bless him!

I can't remember much more.... I want to quickly update you on Laurak, she went in to be induced yesterday morning, well I haven't heard from her since this morning but she had her 3rd pessary in this morning at 9ish and then they were planning to try to break her waters at 4pm today. Bless her she's really fed up!

I know another EX who's telling their child that mine and my OH's son is no relation to her LO! LO's only 2 so can barely understand the fact of having a little brother, so her mum saying it's not her half brother is just going to confuse her.

Am I getting my engaged measurements confused? Either way the latest one was 3/5!

I don't think you are.... People get confused when some MW say engaged ie 3/5th of babies head is in the pelvis, and Palpable ie 3/5ths of baby's head is still above the pelvis.... Does this help?

Morning pregnant ladies and mumies! Blob, I feel sure every morning that you will have had your babs overnight! Grrrr!! Come on baby! And come on Hope, and Ellie, and Lilia, Simba and Danielle's, MrsJO8's, Fishy's, ....... the list is endless!! Come on babies! I need some middle of the night feeding buddies online ha ha!!

Just popping on to say hello. I am actually missing being pregnant! Never thought I'd say that! Sam last night and this morning is a feeding, pooing machine. I used 4 nappies in one change in the night. He pood in two and weed all over the other two as I was putting them on him. He is laying in his pram now chewing on his fists as though he's never been fed, and he only finished eating half an hour ago. I think maybe we are on our first little growth spurt!

Hope you all have a good day! Let's have another September Star before the day is out!

Asher I need to get on here in the middle of the night and keep you company but it's not so easy when bottle feeding! I haven't quite mastered feeding with a bottle with one hand yet, as I have to sit her up when feeding her otherwise she spews it all back up! As soon as I've mastered it, I'll bob online and keep you company at 4am lol

Oh and Holly is also having a growth spurt, chewing her hands constantly and she wants feeding about every 1.5-2 hours at the mo :wacko: I was up ALL night last night as she either wanted feeding or had wind. I got Matt up at 6am to take over as I fell asleep when feeding her and woke up with the bottle nearly in her ear and she was suckling thin air, bless her lol

I'm also really missing being pregnant, I keep rubbing my belly and feeling sad it's not a bump! It's soo weird!

xx

Just popping in to say hi,

Nothing exiting happening here, the odd twinge, a few bh, lots of movement, and that is about it.
Still not blown up the birth ball, and sort of tempted to drag dh into the bedroom over the weekend see if we can get things started, but not going crazy yet!

Blob,
Sorry about your appointment, but like mrsjo8 said second babies don't always engage, and they can even engage and pop back out. :hugs:xx

MrsJo8, Thanks for your thoughts! Us mad women who have a steady stream of children!! Mine are 16, 10, 7 who are not so needy, 2 who is a little monkey and demanding enough for them all, she wants everything done yesterday or sooner, only by Mummy, and to perfection or it's not good enough! (just like her Dad then!:haha:)
No5 is our last not only because of my age, because i have had a fair crack at it, (my sister who has no children says i have had enough for the both of us!) because i am so sick and because worth it as it is I still have to push the baby out!:haha:
I would love to donate eggs, but i think i have reached cut off age now, and would love to think i could do something as amazing as have a baby for someone who can't but i know i just couldn't part with a baby i had carried, which is why i had thought of the egg donation.
Bit of a diversion off the subject there!

Well, a weekend is a good time for the other children for me to have a baby, I wonder if baby will be considerate and arrive out of school times:haha:

:hugs: All xx

awww blob :hugs: COME ON BABY BLOB, MUMMY IS FED UP NOW!!!

:hugs: to rest of you, have to go as Holly is crying :wacko: Catch you later xx

Sorry I haven't been on much, things have been very very emotional with the lack of money... Haven't been at work since July 30th, haven't seen a penny from maternity yet.... and won't until at least the 9th if everything goes the way its supposed to... We're living off of our credit cards at the moment, and by the time i get any compensation we'll be in so much debt we won't know the way out. Not what we want our first born baby to be brought into :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->