****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Hope things start for you soon Blob.
Good Luck Bekklez.
And lots of labour dust for all the ladies who want it.

Danillelk my bump has dropped loads yet i'm not even slightly engaged :wacko: Not sure how the hell that works mind...

I know you dont have to engage Tabs wasnt even engaged she never got passed 3/5s at anypoint, would just be nice to have something positive??

Aww Emzy :cloud9: sounds so cute her chewing her hands.

Thank you everyone :hugs: :hugs: Dont know what i'd do without you all :)

Hey guys havent been on for a couple of days and 3 more babies woopwoop. Hope everyone is well.

My Group B Strep has come back so on more antibiotics for that which will take 5 days to clear so its best that baby doesnt come till the course is complete which has upset me because i want bubs out now.....

Got another consultant appointment on monday with a scan so well see what the consultant wants to do,

cummon babies we wanna meet ya

Blob, you need some wild passionate sex with that man of yours!!!

Krakir :hugs: sounds awful hun, hope the money kicks in sooner rather than later!

Emzy, I'm pretty sure I'll miss my bump too when it's gone! I'm forever rubbing it and messing with it and not sure what I'll do with my hands once it's gone... although i will have a baby to hold won't I!!

I am feeling really down today because I really thought I might be further on than this! I got my hopes up yesterday. Silly me. I've really had enough of being pregnant now! I think there's a lot to be said for not finding out you're pregnant straight away! We were actively trying so did the test on the first day possible so have known about it since day 1 and it's a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time!!

BTP... lovely thought about egg donation and surrogacy, I have thought of both myself but like you, don't think I could give up a child I had carried even if not mine, and would be constantly wondering when it came to egg donation.... DH and I have pretty much decided that when our kids are grown.. or at least older...we would like to foster. I see so many children in need as part of my job and I know what a stable home life can do for a child, even if only short term!

I actually spent a month in an orphanage in Romania when I was 18, that opened my eyes and since then I have been adamant I want to adopt a Romanian orphan when my situation allows! I think fostering is the next best thing and a bit closer to home!

:dust: for Blob, Danielle and Louise

Carley Sorry about getting your pos group B Strep test back at least you know, I cant decide whether to take the test or not :hugs:

I've just received my TENS machine and tested it on my arm for a couple of minutes (as recommended), I'm surprised how powerful it can get...... looking forward to using it now.

Jelly cat= i knew about the strep anyway just didnt want it coming back before the baby was here. but at least i get my antibiotics during labour and all will be ok.

I think when i have my next baby i will definately have another strep test as its such an easy cure for something that can be so dangerous for baby.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHOS GOING IN FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS xxxxxxx

Danillelk my bump has dropped loads yet i'm not even slightly engaged :wacko: Not sure how the hell that works mind...

I know you dont have to engage Tabs wasnt even engaged she never got passed 3/5s at anypoint, would just be nice to have something positive??

Aww Emzy :cloud9: sounds so cute her chewing her hands.

Thank you everyone :hugs: :hugs: Dont know what i'd do without you all :)

I'm 4/5's engaged have been for about 2week's now.

I'm just waiting for OH to get back with our pizza and my wedge's with chilli on :D (I swear i'm going to turn in to a chilli with the amount i'm eating) if it's not chilli sauce to dip my wedge's and pizza in, im cooking stuff in chilli oil, or adding chilli powder to bolognase and other stuff!! Think i like chilli abit?

omg i have not been on here for the longest time, cant catch up! but wow wa wee waaaa, cant believe so many bubba's are here, time has gone quick, i want to go into labour and give birth sooooooo bad, cant wait to meet my baby! good luck every1 ! xxxx

Evening all! Emzy, get that bottle mastered so we can chat in the night ha ha!! That said, last night I just took my book up, put the lamp on slightly brighter than usual, and read. I didn't do too badly actually.

Little Sammy pants is asleep in the carrycot now, looks so peaceful, arms up by his ears. He had a bath in Johnsons bedtime bubble bath, and I gave his little fat tum and his skinny chicken legs a rub in baby lotion, so he smells gorgeous! The other two boys were not at all impressed with the smell of the bathwater they inherited, as they insist on getting into his bath water after he's done!

I really hope things get moving for everyone who wants movement soon! It's mad to think it's now the 3rd of September! I was due a week tomorrow!

Hope you're all doing okay tonight. xxx

Blob and danielle, big :hugs: FX your LOs decide to make an appearance this weekend. Weekends always seem to be full of baby announcements and I think it's our turn now!

Krakir, I can't believe you have to wait so long to get your maternity money! They should really give you money for the credit card interest at well. It makes me so angry where big organisations can just do what they want and you just have to accept it. Big :hugs: to you too!

Emzy and Asher.. sorry to hear you are missing being preggers. Like Louise, I am sure I'll miss my bump too but only the nice part of it! I'm getting so much acid that I'm regularly being sick in my mouth during the night and last night I went to the bathroom to try being upright to help the acid situation and realised I had pee-ed myself slightly. Nice. I'm sure we'll all be joining you soon with midnight forum visits!

Carley, how annoying that your Step B has come back but glad it was spotted so you can treat it. FX it'll go soon and that you go in to labour soon after.

xx

Baby 34 is here!! LauraK_1982 has had her baby:

'Olivia Rose was born at 5.45pm by emergency section weighing 6lb 5ozs.'

She said she feels pretty crap but she's ok and she'll send more details when she can. Bless her, I think the induction started 9am ish yesterday morning so it's been a long couple of days!

here here to the midnight mouth sick and pee'ing yourself thats me most nights lol.... glad im not the only one.

Laurak congrats...... hope the recovery is quick and you and bubs get home soon. thanks for the update louise xx

I'm with you both on the acid in the middle of the night! I've taken to having a couple of glugs of the fake man milk before I go to sleep to try to prevent it but I still end up drinking it all night anyway!

uugghh 'man milk' lol! That's good to know I'm not the only one. I was kinda thinking it's just because I have an enormous baby!

Congratulations Laura! x

Right I'm back...

Congrats to Laura K! Yay number 34!! Ooh who is going to be number 35?!

I think the missing being pregnant thing is a bit of rose tinted spectacles to be honest, as I was totally sick of peeing myself, not being able to bend over, having constant heartburn and feeling so full of baby I was always sick, not being able to walk very far, not being able to get out of a chair/turn over in bed/etc/etc... BUT I miss the feeling of being pregnant, of having a little wriggly baby in my belly! Bit weird seeing as I now have a little wriggly baby in my arms, but I still miss it! Very strange. Saying that, the day before yesterday, I had a VERY hot bath, shaved my own legs and cut and painted my own toenails!! I also ate brie cheese and prawns in the same day and had a glass of cava! I was a very happy bunny lol

Lots and lots of :dust: to the overdue club... blob yay for your induction date! I reckon you'll go naturally by then anyway, think this baby will surprise you! And Fishy, hope little Fishy makes an appearance soon! COME ON BABIES!!

Carley sorry to hear about your damn strep. Like you say, at least you'll get your antibiotics during labour.

Asher usually I just watch crappy telly during night feeds, I bring her downstairs as I have to make up the bottle (BIG disadvantage of not breastfeeding) and watch whatever is on. I think yesterday morning it was something about Serbia and this morning it was Jeremy Kyle repeats! I'm still totally gutted about not being able to breastfeed Holly. Really hoping to be able to do it with number 2!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->