****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Fantastic news about Laura , cant wait to see the photos, it must have been a long two days for her.

aww emma it cant have been that bad then if youre thinking of number 2 already!! you go girl!!!

congratulations LauraK :D

can us over due mummies have our's now :/
I feel so sick tonight :S

Emzy I really struggled to BF Archie. I did keep it up for 12 weeks, but really I only stuck with it cos he was so prem. I felt it was the best thing to do. But when he went onto bottles he was a much nicer, easier baby to care for, and it was the best decision we made. And I went on to BF Jack for over a year. Every baby is different. So far so good with Sam, but he really does seem to be a very natural feeder. And I know now that the thing with breastfeeding is that sometimes there are hurdles just around the corner which are really going to throw out what you're doing and make you rethink. It's not simple at all, and I always assumed it would be. You are doing the best thing for you and your gorgeous baby. xx

Come on overdue mummies!! Babies now please!!

Emzy I really struggled to BF Archie. I did keep it up for 12 weeks, but really I only stuck with it cos he was so prem. I felt it was the best thing to do. But when he went onto bottles he was a much nicer, easier baby to care for, and it was the best decision we made. And I went on to BF Jack for over a year. Every baby is different. So far so good with Sam, but he really does seem to be a very natural feeder. And I know now that the thing with breastfeeding is that sometimes there are hurdles just around the corner which are really going to throw out what you're doing and make you rethink. It's not simple at all, and I always assumed it would be. You are doing the best thing for you and your gorgeous baby. xx

Come on overdue mummies!! Babies now please!!

Aw thank you. You are right, it's not simple and I always thought it would be. And when it didn't work I felt like a failure at first, like I mustn't be maternal or something. I always assumed I'd be able to do it and wondered what people meant when they said they couldn't. I know now that it really depends on the baby, not you and Holly was just too poorly to carry it on so really, I didn't have much of a choice in my eyes. I'm confident that I made the right decision as she is much, much happier and healthier now but I do still feel a bit gutted as it's something I really wanted to do. Still, like I say, there is always next time and like you said it's different with each baby so there is hope for me yet!

xx

Congrats to LauraK!!! :) xx

Come on you stubborn overdue babies!! lol :) xx

I have said for a while how i will miss my bump...get quite emotional thinking of the empty feeling :(

I have had a headache since about 6ish and i just will not shift!! *OUCHY* xx

Congratulations to all of you that had your babies xxxxxxx I hope that you are all well and not too sleep deprived!

I am being induced on Wednesday at 38+4 bbecause I Have GD. This will be my second baby so gona have my hands full considering there will be 14 months between them :)

LauraK congrats :wohoo:

STOP HAVING BABIES..there IS a que you know :haha:

Also i did not miss my bump last time...wonder if i will this time then :shrug:

Congrats Laura K on the birth of Olivia

DH and I went to Gourmet Burger for dinner tonight, thought we better make the most of being able to do that. Baby has been back to it's wriggly self today which is a relief. I think baby particularly enjoyed the chocolate milkshake. Watched the football and Eastenders when we got back so all round chilled evening.

I'm going for the pedicure that DH booked for me in the morning :happydance:

Sending everyone that wants it :dust: I know I'm queue jumping but I really want my baby to come now!

X

Congrats Laura, Olivia Rose is lovely name, defo one of our choices, last time we were saying Olivia or Sophie when we see baby we will know, she was a Sophie from the off!

I went to bed really early, and just accepted i would be up and down like a yo yo for one or other of the children, but the snips i can get between were sleep and worth getting!
I had my 7 yr old dd wake me up to tell me she couldn't sleep!! Thanks sweetie!!

I have never missed my bump, but then i have always been so sick and in pain that it was a relief, this bump has been so nice to me I think i may miss it a bit, but i am so looking forward to meeting this little bump that it will outweigh anything else!

Emzy, It is all what is right for you and your baby and everyone is different, it is not about being an earth mother, and breast feeding for months, it is about the fact you tried and are now doing your best for your baby, you will find throughout your baby's first year and onwards there will be lots of change of direction on what you may have done because you know what your baby is happy with.
For me it was a dummy with Sophie, my others never had one but she really needed one, and it was brilliant, not the germ fest i was worried about!
As long as you have a happy contented baby is all that matters xx

It is the waiting about that is so boring, and being twingy, thinking this could be it! I remember with dd i had one night i was up all night thinking this is it and it went away!
I hope no false alarms this time, and i want to be rested and i bet it will be the opposite!!:haha:

Well time to go, had my boiled egg, feeling a little less sick, i just want to enjoy a cup of tea or coffee without it leaving this horrible taste in my mouth, and feeling so sick in the mornings!

Back later, :dust: to all who need it, I just blubbed at the cbeebies seasons song, its Autumn, and it made me think omg its Autumn!!! I love this time of year, Autumn and Winter are my fave times of year:flower:

:baby:tp xx

Morning all xxx

Right just about caught up!!

Blob, your little one is being far too stubborn!!!!

Fishy and Daniellle, hope yours make a move soon xx

Laura, Congrats on baby Olivia xx

Sorry I have forgotten what I wanted to say now!!!

We had a fab time at the wedding, I overdone things yesterday and paid big time last night for it! We took Murphy out for a 4 mile walk and some lunch, then came home and there was no time for me to have a nap, so got ready and went to the wedding! My friend looked amazing and the day was fab, amazing food and company!! We sat down alot and I had so much sciatica pain in both my thighs, I was in agony! We finally got home around midnight and my back was so painful. I took some pain killers, put my wheat pack on and Ian rubbed it for ages, I just couldn't get comfy! Had cramp a few times, was not fun! So today I am under strict intstructions so do as little as possible, I am sure my body is telling me to rest! I feel so exhausted mentally and physically, my back is getting worse at night and tbh I don't think I can take much more! Gonna have a chat with mw on Monday as its my 40 weeks app and she said last time they can give me a date for induction, gonna push for an earlier one if I can!!

Ladies hellp?!!
I think my waters may have just gone?! I was making my morning sugarpuffs ha and i felt a trickle and i assumed it might be a bit of discharge or something but then it was a much bigger kind of pop and trickle! I ran to the front door a-trickling to shout OH (who had just left the house!) and then to the bathroom where it still trickled a bit whilst on the loo. I noticed some of it on my leg was pinkish and watery so i don't think that could be discharge? There just didn't seem to be a lot? I've popped clean knickers on and they've gone very damp (my lord im blushing writing all this!!) but the gushing has stopped. Do you think it is my waters im just unsure because there doesnt seem to be as much as i expected at all? Is it really supposed to be that huge tv style gush or can it be a average sized gush and trickle?! haha im rambling now!! eeek it could be today :)
:hugs:

34 babies is loads of babies!!!!!!!

Good luck to all the overdue bumps, I've been there before, it's sooo hard, especially when everyone else around you is popping. These babies have to come out very very soon!

Is anybody else not feeling quite ready to have a baby yet? Maybe this will change in the next 3 weeks for me but right now I feel abit...omg....not yet, lol.

I'm just not sure if it really was my waters im doubting myself because it wasnt a big film star style fountain!! x x

Scrap that it is definitley my waters!! I gave the dog her breakfast and almost gave her a shower at the same time! :haha: It just won't stop coming now, which is very inconvenient all i want to do is make sure my house is spotless !! I'm scared!! x x x

Lilia by your description I can tell it's your waters lol. Sometimes they gush and sometimes they trickle. If it was a wee accident it would trickle and stop...yours keeps going! You're having your baby!!!!! ;P LOL!

I had a convo with my mw yesterday about waters going, she said she wouldn't trust me not to go quickly in labour, lol. She said some women their waters go and the baby just follows....eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!

I'd be shocked if my waters went, mine usually go when baby is popping out or they need popping.

Sorry for post whoring lol.

Yea was going to say the 'pop' but made it for me hun :flower: Yaay!! Your baby is coming soon :wohoo:

Shame mine seems to NOT want to arrive :dohh:

Snoozie i'm one of those, if my waters break i will die as baby will be THERE :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->