****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Ladies hellp?!!
I think my waters may have just gone?! I was making my morning sugarpuffs ha and i felt a trickle and i assumed it might be a bit of discharge or something but then it was a much bigger kind of pop and trickle! I ran to the front door a-trickling to shout OH (who had just left the house!) and then to the bathroom where it still trickled a bit whilst on the loo. I noticed some of it on my leg was pinkish and watery so i don't think that could be discharge? There just didn't seem to be a lot? I've popped clean knickers on and they've gone very damp (my lord im blushing writing all this!!) but the gushing has stopped. Do you think it is my waters im just unsure because there doesnt seem to be as much as i expected at all? Is it really supposed to be that huge tv style gush or can it be a average sized gush and trickle?! haha im rambling now!! eeek it could be today :)
:hugs:

sound's like your water's to me hun, ring in :)
Goodluck x

AFM-
Baby's being a bugger again this morning and being quiet :/ just like yesturday. I'm getting a ache in my bump...not sure how to describe it...maybe the full feeling when your eating and then my bump's aching and going all hard at the same time.. BH's maybe?

Ladies hellp?!!
I think my waters may have just gone?! I was making my morning sugarpuffs ha and i felt a trickle and i assumed it might be a bit of discharge or something but then it was a much bigger kind of pop and trickle! I ran to the front door a-trickling to shout OH (who had just left the house!) and then to the bathroom where it still trickled a bit whilst on the loo. I noticed some of it on my leg was pinkish and watery so i don't think that could be discharge? There just didn't seem to be a lot? I've popped clean knickers on and they've gone very damp (my lord im blushing writing all this!!) but the gushing has stopped. Do you think it is my waters im just unsure because there doesnt seem to be as much as i expected at all? Is it really supposed to be that huge tv style gush or can it be a average sized gush and trickle?! haha im rambling now!! eeek it could be today :)
:hugs:

Sometimes baby can plug the waters a bit so it may go but not pour initially, you know because every little cough etc it releases more water.
Hope labour follows shortly for you :hugs::hugs: Good luck, looks like our next star is on the way! :hugs:

Yea me neither but i dont think i have a choice i know my body keeps trying to go into labour but it cannot get baby into the right place :nope: This baby is going to need forced :dohh:

Yea me neither but i dont think i have a choice i know my body keeps trying to go into labour but it cannot get baby into the right place :nope: This baby is going to need forced :dohh:

I had a text book pregnancy...right up until my due date.. then he had to decide he was going to be stubborn din't her. Bloody men!
I hope he's not like his dad when he's here (as in attitude and stubbornness) because he's certainly being like him nah!

Morning all:)

Lillia sounds like waters hun!! best of luck;)

Congrats laura, beautiful name.x

Blob & all ovedue ladies, massseeeevvvveee :hugs: and labour dust.xxx

Im doing ok, still really sore, swollen all over, cant get any shoes on but the big change is my nose, OMG its huge, takes over my whole face, anyone elses nose as big as their arse like mine lol?

Another lovely day here, thinking try to have our last bbq of the season!!.xx

Congratulations LauraK_1982 on the birth of Olivia :wohoo: beautiful name!!

babycakes76 how exciting to know that you lo will be here in less than 1week :happydance:

becs great to hear that you had a fab time at the wedding,
make sure that you take it easy today :thumbup:
"rest is best" as OH's mum keeps telling me. :wacko:

lilia oooo how exciting hunni, dont be scared :hugs: like snoozie said phone in and let them know, Good luck :flower:

well my due date is tomorrow :happydance: no sign of baby :nope:
OH is at work and DD is going to grandparents for the day.
what to do today :shrug:

Lilia how exciting! Looks like you're off to Stepping Hill delivery eh?! Ha ha! Weird to think you only live quite nearby and you'll be exactly where I was not so long ago! Definitely sounds like your waters to me too! Good luck! x

Boo hiss Blob for still being here! You obviously have a very comfy baby!

We are waiting for MW to come for our last visit today. If she's happy with Sam's weight, we should be discharged. DH is working overtime, and I am far more organised with him out of the house than in it, even though it's me and the 3 boys. I can get far more done!

Becs have a rest sweetie, sounds like you did a bit too much. Bless! Hope you get a good nap in at some point.

Ha ha Drea the thing about your nose killed me!!!

Labour dust to everyone who wants it! Let's have the 35th Sept Star today! x

does anyone watch the home+health channel on sky? with the birth program's and bringing baby home?

Yep I watch them Danielle! I'm not watching them so much now with the baby here, but they are good programs.

I used to watch them, then forgot about them, but started watching them again :) mike (OH) vanish's when I put them on...don't think he like's it

Blob, lmao....after all this waiting baby is going to fall out!!!! I hope you are getting ready to catch lol!

Good luck Lilia! That definitely is your waters! Guess our next star is on their way.

Mine is loving teasing me. I was getting what I thought were contractions about every 10 mins yesterday and guess what.. they blimen stopped. Grr

Laura congrats on Olivia Rose beautiful name xx

BTP - hope your sickness passes soon

Becs glad you enjoyed yourself at the Wedding, I got really emotional at our friends. time to put your feet up young lady !!!

Lilia Good Luck xx

Snoozie - I feel i'm not ready at the moment. Theres so many jobs I want to do round the house and relax for a couple of days before baby comes

Drea - Hope you feel better soon.... I've always had a big nose :)

Danielle - I'm watching them at the moment, DH tells me off as he thinks it will scare me.... it doesn't, I think it scares him more

Right I'm off to organise and Clean.... again I'm so slow nowadays. Got my Baby Shower tommorow at my mums can't wait!!

Laura congrats on Olivia Rose beautiful name xx

BTP - hope your sickness passes soon

Becs glad you enjoyed yourself at the Wedding, I got really emotional at our friends. time to put your feet up young lady !!!

Lilia Good Luck xx

Snoozie - I feel i'm not ready at the moment. Theres so many jobs I want to do round the house and relax for a couple of days before baby comes

Drea - Hope you feel better soon.... I've always had a big nose :)

Danielle - I'm watching them at the moment, DH tells me off as he thinks it will scare me.... it doesn't, I think it scares him more

Right I'm off to organise and Clean.... again I'm so slow nowadays. Got my Baby Shower tommorow at my mums can't wait!!

I find it really helpful! I don't like the "i didn't know I was pregnant" one's tho :/ now that would scare me alot if I went into labour all of a sudden and hadn't known I was pregnant!

Good Luck Lilia definetly sounds like your waters mine did exactly the same last Saturday. :happydance:

To all you overdue ladies lots of :dust:

Morning all!

Lilia, it definately sounds like your waters, hopefully you're getting your bags in the car now and on your way to the hospital and hopefully going to be having the 35th baby today wooo!!

Fishy, that's what has been happening to me for the last 2/3 days! I think they are a positive thing, I can't help but think that they must be doing something, even if they are stop starting! I hope that when mine start properly it'll be a slightly easier ride because these few days a lot of the hard work will be done! It's so tempting to get DH to have a check and give me an amateur sweep! He refuses though :(

Blob... still sending labour dust your way!

Well I'm due tomorrow, I had hoped that she would be here on her due date or thereabouts but thinking now that I'd have to be starting today really in order for that to happen... but nothing yet as of this morning! I've alawys had a 'feeling' about the 8th too.. so if it doesn't happen this weekend then I'll be holding out for the 8th.. if nothing then, I shall be mostly sulking!

Morning ladies :hi:

I've just got back from the lovely pedicure DH booked for me :cloud9: it was fab and my feet feel much less swollen now.

I'm having no labour signs, no discharge, no pains, no BH absolutely zip, zero, nothing!

Lilia - definitely sounds like your waters. Best of luck xxx

Lots of labour dust to everyone else that needs it :dust:

Becs - I can't get my head around you taking the dog for a 4 mile walk. It's all I can do to walk around the block or go to the supermarket. My back ends up in agony! I'm not surprised you are feeling exhausted today - you seriously need to rest woman. :hugs:

Louise & F&C - hope your contraction pains are doing something for you and your babies come soon.

Blob - what can I say? Big :hugs: to you xx

Jellycat - hope you have a lovely Baby Shower. Wish I was having one. We will be waiting to hear what lovely presents you get.

Drea - hope you feel better soon x

Sorry to anyone I have missed x

Heya just popping on, yay for iPhones! Been in hospital for almost 24 hours now, had my first lot of propess inserted at 1:20pm yesterday afternoon which fell out a few hours later :dohh: but they put another in right after. Been having really bad back and stomach pains since last night, had sleeping tabs, codine and paracetamol last night to help me sleep and got 5 hours. Pain is quite intense this morning and aftenoon with alot of pressure!!! Birthing ball really helps though, i feel in that much pain ATM that I'm pretty sure the propess has worked enough for them to break my wares but I won't know until they re-examine me at 1:30pm!!!! I'm really hoping baby will be here early Sunday morning latest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->