****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Best of luck Bekklez - hope things get going for you soon x

Good luck Bekklez hope things start moving for you soon

Good luck Bekklez, hopefully your lo will be here by the end of the day :happydance: xxx

Labour dust to yu=ou all who are due soon my due date is the 10th been getting really bad back pains

Lilia, hope everything is going well xx

Bekks, fx'd Ellie makes an appearance soon xx

Just had a little sleep, now watching some lame film on tv!! Dont you just love Saturdays!!

Hi girls!

Bekklez, hope she's here nice and quickly! SOunds like things are going well!

Becs, enjoy your lazy day, you defiantely deserve it!

We've decided last minute to decorate Lilia's nursery! SHe's not going to go into it until Wayne is back from Afghan so the cot is in our room for now, but we bought a pretty border, curtains and some wall stickers etc and we've spent today so far painting doors and putting up borders etc! It's good fun and keeping me occupied, I'm hoping being on all fours will help things along but had nothing at all today so far!!

Good luck Bekklez!

Louise I know what you mean about the amateur sweep! lol. I've been trying to think that the contraction type pains will make the real thing easier too. Need to try and keep positive! Feel so down today as was so sure I would be in labour by now. x

I can't wait to move and paint Hope's room!! Already got a scheme in mind!!! I have so gotta go to tesco's, Murphy and Missy need food and gotta get some nibbles for our movie and chill out night!!!

Good Luck Bekklez and I hope you have a quick and easy delivery.
Come on you overdue ladies, get those babies out! Saying that, if I hadn't been induced I think I would be impatiently still awaiting his arrival!

Just one thing though, I miss being pregnant and feeling him in my tummy. I love having him out but in the same breath I just want to be pregnant! Hormones eh?!

Well my little man is just perfect. Breast feeding like a superstar and settling in well. I am so in love. xx

Has anyone changed a name by deed poll before? Ex husband has agreed to allow me to change my sons sir name and need some advice from someone who has done it before..

lilia - good luck honey

Jelly cat- have fun at your baby shower, mines next saturday, my sister has pin the sperm on the egg game ready

bekklez- good luck honey

Loads of luck for the girls who are over due.. you guys must be dying to feel pain right now..xx

Still no sign of my little bundle coming :/ Tonight we are taking a huge risk...going to Sheffield to see some friend's and OH's drinking....smart of him to choose wait until i'm over due to have a drink!

Have a nice time Danielle!!!

Teeny, so glad little man is doing so well xxx

Still feeling a bit pooped but been to tesco and walked Murphy, gonna have a bath and relax with some maltesers!!! Just had some pineapple, really fancied some when we went shopping so bought 2 of the fresh cut tubs and have eaten them both!!! I feel I will be on the loo later lol!!!

Think of it this way Daniellelk, if your husband drinks tonight, murphy's law says you'll go into labor tonight ;)

Has anyone changed a name by deed poll before? Ex husband has agreed to allow me to change my sons sir name and need some advice from someone who has done it before..

You have a few options as far as i am aware,
Because your son is a child you can immediately use the prefered name, you can ask school to use it on pegs, school books, bags and by friends.
Or you can take out a change of name deed, which is all you need to show your child's name has changed, this can be used for more than just changing it without proof and you just produce it as well as the birth cert which shows you have legally stopped using the name on the birth certificate.(bank accounts, school register etc)
However school have to use the 'legal' birth certificate name for exams or any legal documentation such as bank accounts etc.
So a change of name deed is enough to change the name for most things, while he is a child.
Deed poll I think can only be used after 18, til them the change of name deed is used, I am not sure if any of this has changed now, it was a while ago I needed to know it all!
Best look it up or seek legal advice for the up to date facts! :hugs:xx

Well they broke my waters at 2:30ish and then the pain got really intense! Kept saying I couldn't do it and needed pain relief but they kept saying I wasn't in labour yet and wouldn't be for a while. Was in agony and they agreed to give me some pethadine but I was insisting I needed to push!!! They didn't believe me but examined me anyway and she was like don't panic but you're ready to push I can't feel any cervix!! I was fully dialated with babys head right down. After 3-4 pushes ellie rose was born at 5:36pm!!! Hasn't been weighed yet she is beautiful.

Congratulations Bekks xxxxxx

I see Drazic is in labour too xx

hi ladies :wave:

blob sorry your baby isnt engaging but glad you will get to meet him /her soon :thumbup:

bekkelz congrats :wohoo:

good luck to ladies in labour :happydance:

:dust: to ladies who need it :dust:

teeny glad your little man is doing soo well :cloud9:

im trying to delete facebook , cant be bothered with it :dohh: just incase my friends on it have thought i was being ignorant :flower:

well another eventfull day for me today, turns out the bleed i had 2 weeks ago wasnt a show :cry: i thought i had 1 this morning and ended up in hospital today being monitored doc doesnt know y the bleeding has returned, but after checking me out and seeing the blood herself she decided to give me my sweep , that i was supposed to get on wed, im only 2 cm dialated though :cry: had painfull contractions every ten minutes since leaving so im bouncing on my ball trying to get things going i will keep u all up dated :thumbup: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->