****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Congratulations Bekklez!!! So happy for you :cloud9:

Teeny glad to see your little man is doing well :flower: I've been saying how I've been missing being pregnant too, it's odd isn't it!

Aw Fishy :hugs: I'm not surprised you feel down being overdue. I was thinking today that I can't believe that I could have still been pregnant now and overdue as they'd have let me go til I think the 8th and I was thinking of you and blob still waiting. Lots of labour dust :dust: for you both and everyone else that is overdue. Your little babies will be worth the wait :baby: :cloud9:

Can't remember everything else...!! Sorry for everyone I've forgotten. Good luck to I think it was lilia whose waters have broken :flower:

I can't believe that me and Matt have been married a year tomorrow! This last year has flown by and I still can't believe that we have a little baby :baby: Me and Holly have had a nice bath together and are now chilling in front of X Factor with Matt waiting for our Chinese takeaway!

xx

Good luck Apaton!!! Forgot you were in the overdue club too! Lots of :dust: for you hope things get moving for you soon xx

Hi everyone!
:hi:

Not much to report. Lots of labour signs these last few days: cramping, clearing out, intense BHs, all that fun stuff. But of course, that can go on for weeks before baby makes his move, so I am not getting too excited.
It does make me feel better about induction on Thursday knowing that my body is adjusting itself in that direction, however.
My SPD pain has been easier during the day, but just awful at night. Twice now I have woken up to go pee, gone to turn over (forgetting about the pelvic situation) and had the most sickening painful cracking sensation as something popped in or out of place. This is just revolting.
I am very ready for my body back and a baby in the cradle, please!

My darling maman arrives today, so that is the final piece in place. I can go ahead and have baby anytime!

I've been doing light cleaning and trying to get everything set up for her. It is really taking tremendous willpower not to crazy and start scrubbing down the walls a nd sorting out the garage. In a way, knowing the induction date has made my nesting go into overdrive.

Speaking of induction dates - Blob! You and I have the same one! :thumbup:
Wanna race? :haha:
I figure you'll have about 4.5 hours on me, as I get mine at 7:15 am, but you have a 7 hour time change advantage.
Come on Stars, let's make this interesting! Who wants to get a betting pool going? :rofl:
Actually, last time it took two rounds of gel to kickstart me, so I will probably put my money on Blob.

Congrats to all the new arrivals and mums!

Has anyone changed a name by deed poll before? Ex husband has agreed to allow me to change my sons sir name and need some advice from someone who has done it before..

You have a few options as far as i am aware,
Because your son is a child you can immediately use the prefered name, you can ask school to use it on pegs, school books, bags and by friends.
Or you can take out a change of name deed, which is all you need to show your child's name has changed, this can be used for more than just changing it without proof and you just produce it as well as the birth cert which shows you have legally stopped using the name on the birth certificate.(bank accounts, school register etc)
However school have to use the 'legal' birth certificate name for exams or any legal documentation such as bank accounts etc.
So a change of name deed is enough to change the name for most things, while he is a child.
Deed poll I think can only be used after 18, til them the change of name deed is used, I am not sure if any of this has changed now, it was a while ago I needed to know it all!
Best look it up or seek legal advice for the up to date facts! :hugs:xx

Thank you honey... it says legal documents can be used in new name with a deed poll like passports and stuff but this is from the deed poll service web site and i dont even know if half of them are legit.. need to change it before ex husband sobers up !! lol

Apaton, I really hope it turns into something for you chick xxx

Emma, that sounds lovely, I haven't had a chinese for ages!!!

Has anyone changed a name by deed poll before? Ex husband has agreed to allow me to change my sons sir name and need some advice from someone who has done it before..

You have a few options as far as i am aware,
Because your son is a child you can immediately use the prefered name, you can ask school to use it on pegs, school books, bags and by friends.
Or you can take out a change of name deed, which is all you need to show your child's name has changed, this can be used for more than just changing it without proof and you just produce it as well as the birth cert which shows you have legally stopped using the name on the birth certificate.(bank accounts, school register etc)
However school have to use the 'legal' birth certificate name for exams or any legal documentation such as bank accounts etc.
So a change of name deed is enough to change the name for most things, while he is a child.
Deed poll I think can only be used after 18, til them the change of name deed is used, I am not sure if any of this has changed now, it was a while ago I needed to know it all!
Best look it up or seek legal advice for the up to date facts! :hugs:xx

You'll need to go to a solicitor for the documents but a name can be changed before your son is 18 with signitures from both parents as thats how i changed mine when i was 12.

OH my god!!! Bekkles im so jealous as we were the same due date!!! Congrats tho hun and best of luck to drazic and lilia. EXCITED

does anyone watch the home+health channel on sky? with the birth program's and bringing baby home?

Me me me!! Even DF has started watching them with me now :)

lilia - good luck honey

Jelly cat- have fun at your baby shower, mines next saturday, my sister has pin the sperm on the egg game ready

bekklez- good luck honey

Loads of luck for the girls who are over due.. you guys must be dying to feel pain right now..xx

I changed my name by deed poll, to confusing to explain what & why lol, i got a solicitor to write it up for me then both he & I signed it! ...i use my amended name on everything! x

Well they broke my waters at 2:30ish and then the pain got really intense! Kept saying I couldn't do it and needed pain relief but they kept saying I wasn't in labour yet and wouldn't be for a while. Was in agony and they agreed to give me some pethadine but I was insisting I needed to push!!! They didn't believe me but examined me anyway and she was like don't panic but you're ready to push I can't feel any cervix!! I was fully dialated with babys head right down. After 3-4 pushes ellie rose was born at 5:36pm!!! Hasn't been weighed yet she is beautiful.

OMG congrats hunni, i was just around the corner at the time she was born collecting my pram & moses basket from work!! xxx

Does everyone have their prams in the house now??

Iv been having very unusual discharge, so think i may be loing my plug...also woke last night with terrible stitch like pain across the top of my bump, turned over and got it again...it was awful! x

Hope everyone is well xx

Massive Congrats Bekklez;)

Hope its happening now Apaton, labour dust honey!!

Thinking of those hopefully in labour, Lilia & Drazic,,hopefully Blob aswell!

My baby having a real moving day, he is all over the place, really kicking lumps out of me, hopefully as he want out.... Im happy to wait till the hospital on Thursday tho and get my date then!. My Mason is 4, been fully toilet trained for 2 years, and now in the last month has started pooing himself all the time, Ive now had 5 in just over 24 hours? I just dont understand why he has started this, I mean Im going to have a newborn's bum to clean in a couple of weeks and I could do without this! i could understand him starting it maybe when baby is her like for attention but not just now, think ill need to speak to heath visitor.

Hope everyone else is good, sorry for lack of personals:)>xxxx

Bekk :wohoo: :wohoo: Congrats hun!!

Apaton i really hope this is it for you its so poop being so overdue :nope:

I was watching the homebirths today...makes me want to cancel my induction :haha: i will decide on Wed night :)

:hugs: to everyone...

Congratulations Bekklez! Can't wait to see piccies... so that's baby 35 then!

Good luck to apaton and Drazic, hope things go quickly and smoothly from now on!

Sorry but don't have the energy to do any more personals, feeling so down in the dumps tonight! Have spent the day decorating and the baby's room is almost done bar ironing curtains and putting wall stickers up, I really thought things would get going today.... come on baby! I know I'm queue jumping but Daddy really needs to meet you soon!!

Hope everyone is well xx

Ooooh forgot :flower: Good Luck Drazic!!!

Louise :hugs: Hope things happen and you dont join us in the overdue club :( Though TBH i'm feeling more positive now i've got to a week :haha: Has to be here soon right??

Massive Congrats Bekklez;)

Hope its happening now Apaton, labour dust honey!!

Thinking of those hopefully in labour, Lilia & Drazic,,hopefully Blob aswell!

My baby having a real moving day, he is all over the place, really kicking lumps out of me, hopefully as he want out.... Im happy to wait till the hospital on Thursday tho and get my date then!. My Mason is 4, been fully toilet trained for 2 years, and now in the last month has started pooing himself all the time, Ive now had 5 in just over 24 hours? I just dont understand why he has started this, I mean Im going to have a newborn's bum to clean in a couple of weeks and I could do without this! i could understand him starting it maybe when baby is her like for attention but not just now, think ill need to speak to heath visitor.

Hope everyone else is good, sorry for lack of personals:)>xxxx

Have you introduced any new foods or juice or anything maybe his body is adjusting or having a reaction to it...5 in 24 hrs seems a LOT of poopng lol x

Congratulations Bekklez! Can't wait to see piccies... so that's baby 35 then!

Good luck to apaton and Drazic, hope things go quickly and smoothly from now on!

Sorry but don't have the energy to do any more personals, feeling so down in the dumps tonight! Have spent the day decorating and the baby's room is almost done bar ironing curtains and putting wall stickers up, I really thought things would get going today.... come on baby! I know I'm queue jumping but Daddy really needs to meet you soon!!

Hope everyone is well xx

Awww Louise big big hugs hunni, fx for you xxx

Congrats Bekklez! Well done mrs! So quick! Hope Drazic and Lilia are doing ok. xx

Congrats everyone on there babies
Sending positive labour vibes to all that want them

Sorry don't get on here much at the min lol just waitin fir izzy mai to wake up for a feed then we can go to bed lol I'm shattered today lol

Took izzy shopping on my own yesterday parked in the mother and baby space it felt so so strange

Will try catch up and do personals tomorrow cos izzy is awake now lol xx

Congrats Bekklez x x

Good luck Lilia, Apaton & Drazic x x

:dust: to Louise x x

Glad you are feeling more positive Blob :hugs:

Nothing to report here, not so much as a Braxton Hicks :cry:

Hugs Louise, here's hoping baby arrives on your due date. I always remember your date as its my wedding anniversary!

Choc I'm doing the same, waiting for holly to wake for a feed so I can go to bed! Hope izzy is doing well Xx

Hugs Louise, here's hoping baby arrives on your due date. I always remember your date as its my wedding anniversary!

Choc I'm doing the same, waiting for holly to wake for a feed so I can go to bed! Hope izzy is doing well Xx

Congratulations to Bekklez!!

Good luck to Drazic and Apaton and can't wait to see pics when babies are here.

Blob - You get yourself all geared up for the due date and nothing happens it's such a bugger I had that last time. Only a week left for you so hopefully baby will make an appearance over the next few days.

Louise - Good luck to you too and hope to hear some news over the next few days.

To anyone else that I may have forgotten who are overdue or now due. Lots of labour dust to you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->