****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

oh can i be moved to the 15th. forgot to ask for it to be updated lol

Sent you a PM LittleAurora, if anyone wants to be a text buddy with me i would love it or even friends on facebook??

Good morning,

Just saying hello on my first day in 3rd tri, said my goodbyes to 2nd, and noticed also my box has move up one too, not sure when that happened but it all looks like its happening now!
Had a very wriggly baby last night, for ages well into the early hours, the moves are bigger and joined so if i feel one end move so does the other end!
I have also noticed bump is bigger too, time for some new bump pics soon.

Hope everyone is well, and has a great day :flower:

Just seen the boob thing, mine are great at the mo, not tender at all and huge, well up for the taking but dh not in the least bit interested, he likes little boobs:dohh:
When i gave birth to dd i went off for a bath and i had a lady helping me, she took one look at my boobs and said 'please tell me you are breastfeeding' so i say yes, and she says 'thank goodness, would be such a waste of those fantastic nipples' How embarasing!! :blush:

I think i am going to feel like i need to catch up and get organised now i am here!
My thing at the moment is looking for a nice change bag, one that is not too far removed from a handbag, going to look in the retail village next week and if nothing there i have seen one in Boots I like.

:baby:thinkpink xx

Let me know if you have any luck with the bag as I'm also in search of one. x

I will be a facebook friend!

I am Emma Clark from Edinburgh UK...Its a picture of me hubby and my son.

Please just let me know your from BnB.

Emmaxx

Congrats on 3rd tri Babythinkpink and welcome over :happydance:

Soon we'll all be over and getting ready to have our babies! :wohoo:

I will be a facebook friend!

I am Emma Clark from Edinburgh UK...Its a picture of me hubby and my son.

Please just let me know your from BnB.

Emmaxx

Added you as a friend

Mel x

Hey Ladies!

Haven't been on for a couple of days because my comp broke, but it *seems* to have suddenly started working again now... Odd.

Anywhoo, I'm loving the bump pics - you all look fab! :thumbup:

I had my 4D scan today, and it was AMAZING!!!!!!! We're still team yellow, although the lady had to be super careful when she showed us the legs and feet lol.

I'll post a few pics - There are a few more on facebook. Can't believe how much s/he looks like my OH! his/her hands are behind their head - apparently a comfy position lol, s/he's just chillin!

So any guesses on gender? I'm going mad sharing these pics - so if you're on facebook you'll probably see them 50,000 times lol x

Attachments

• BABY REBECCA_1.jpg
    BABY REBECCA_1.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 7
  • BABY REBECCA_24.jpg
    BABY REBECCA_24.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 4
  • BABY REBECCA_50.jpg
    BABY REBECCA_50.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 5
  • BABY REBECCA_81.jpg
    BABY REBECCA_81.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 6
Gorgeous photos I think boy :D
I haven't done my bag think I will later tho I'm trying not to think about it! I want a homebirth but baby is sure they want to stay bum down :cry:

Welcome over Babythinkpink x

Great pics Optical x

Well I've had a nice Birthday weekend. My friend came over and stayed on Friday night and she brought a massive Chocolate Cake and a Tub of Ben&Jerry's Fairly Nuts :happydance: Yesterday my friend also paid for me to have my hair done and I had it coloured for the first time since last September (I normally have it done every 10 weeks so it's been hard going not having it done) I feel a million times better for it. I explained to my hairdresser I can't afford to have it done as regularly as I used to and I want it to be a low maintenance because of the baby. I used to have it really blonde but can't keep up with the re-growth. It's now a nice honey shade and only about one shade lighter than my natural colour so finger's crossed I'll only need it done every 4 months or so. After the hairdressers we went to Patisserie Valerie for tea and the most amazing cake - a Strawberry Mille Feuille. Today we have been over to my step-sisters to see my Dad and have a family bbq. It was nice to see my 12 week old nephew although he slept most of the time I was there. I felt a bit emotional but I can't really put my finger on why. It sounds mad but I didn't feel particularly broody around him although I was broody as hell after holding a newborn on Thursday - weird! I had to put up with my step-mother which was the only down-side. I found it really difficult as I have been having horrible flash-back dreams about what she was like when I was a teenager recently. To be honest she is probably the last person that I wanted to see! I only spoke to her twice when I was forced to - the first time she interrupted me when I was talking to my step-sister and started quizzing me about why I have to have growth scans. I told her I was high risk because of my age, asthma and weight (didn't mention depression) and she looked at me as if she didn't believe me. No doubt she thinks there is something wrong with the baby now and we are keeping it secret. The second time it was to quiz me about why I bought my pram in Dorset (where they and the rest of my family live) rather than in London and remained un-convinced that it was because it was cheaper. I then got quizzed about what I'd bought while she proceeded to tell me she has never heard of "Brio". I was tempted to point out she hadn't heard of a Bugaboo or Phil&Ted's either until my step-sister had one, but I couldn't be bothered. I really hope my Dad brings my Grandma to see me rather than her when I'm in hospital with the baby as I simply don't want the cow there. My step-sister gave me a big bag of newborn all-in-one vests, some breast pads, milk storage bags, Lansinoh nipple cream, magazines and a book called "What to Expect when you are Expecting" which was really nice of her.

I'm going to chill out now and have a flick through the magazines. Hope everyone has had a nice weekend? x

I can honestly say I am having a utterly rubbish hormonal day.

Dont get me wrong it started very well and I got loads done but since 12:30 its just been crappy....no real reason to it even if I am honest.

So now OH is back from work (I totally broke down when he walked in too:blush:) so is amusing Nathan and all I can think is I hope my Dad doesnt "pop" past like he has the bad habit of doing as I really can do without his crappy comments of how "bad" mummy is etc etc.....must point out he thinks he is being funny but today I will just scream at him and then cry.

Soooo yeah crappy hormonal me...gah:dohh:

Emma.xx

F&C, Yes , will let you know how i get on, i want something roomy but more handbagy than change bagy, I have a portable mat i can put in it, and everything else just tends to get chucked in after a while so not too bothered about many pockets..
There is one shop I want to look in that have nice bags and i like this one...

https://www.boots.com/en/Koto-Leatherette-Changing-Bag-Brown_1022162/

Emma, I think it must be an over emotional time, I have been feeling rotten and not being able to snap out of it like i usually can, I do feel brighter today so that is good, dh asked if i was ok but i just don't want to talk about it or i will just end up crying and he is not a very sympathetic ear! :hugs::flower:

MrsJ08, Glad you have had a lovely Birthday, all sounds lovely, again the emotional thing seems to be normal right now! Perhaps we are all just a bit overwhelmed!
Really, really want my hair done, like you i have not coloured it much and same thing i am going lighter so i don't need to keep colouring, I want sonme nice light shades through the dark to even it up a bit, still waiting hopefully to hear from my hairdresser or will be forced to go to salon and never been a fan really.

opticalillus, Amazing pics, I also think Boy, love the pose, my dd had her hands up in her face in scans and sleeps like that now, which is just how her Dad sleeps!

Well not a bad day, roast dinner is in the oven and smelling lovely, I tested the ice cream when i got back from shopping, and a cake, and two slices of honeydew melon, just testing of course!!

Lovely day, 2 loads of washing dry, winter going to be a nightmare all these baby grows and no nice sunshine to dry them! Clothes horses will be all over the house!

:hugs: All

:baby:thinkpink xx

ps any one else see me on Sept Stars group on facebook and want to add me, just say who you are! I think i still have quite a few to add! :hugs:

That bag is lovely. I think I need to get one that is hubby friendly as well as he's going to be quite hands on. I would love one like the the one you like though.

Emma, it seems that most of us are suddenly getting emotional. I was really bad yesterday but feel much better today. I couldn't really tell you why though. x

hi everyone. could you add me to the list please? My due date is 18th sep and im expecting a boy! Hope you're all well
xxx

Hello girls - all the pics are lovely and optical they are so clear!!!

I have caved in and booked a 4d scan for 3rd July..... so excited now!! Cant wait to show you all my little baby.

I cannot believe people already packing hospital bags i didn't think id have to think about that for AGES yet!!! but i suppose the final weeks are coming and going quite quickly really. 10 weeks till maternity leave starts I CANT FEKKING WAIT I HATE MY JOB AT THE MOMENT lol!!!!

how much weight have ppl been putting on since pre pregnancy? i feel like a right fatty.... i think ive already put on just under 2 stone is this right?

No leaking for me yet..... unless i give them a squeeze..... god i cant believe that this is all happening so fast im really in denial at the moment.

Hiya all hope people are well tonight, another warm day!!

Loving the pics Optical! I think GIRL! Such lovely clear pics. x

Emma sorry you've got the emotional bug today, glad you feel better F&C, and Babythinkpink. :baby:

MrsJO8 your step-sister sounds really nice even if your stepmum is a cright cow, she sounds like it anyway! Not what a preggers woman needs, even on a good hormone day! Well done for keeping your cool! Glad you had a good birthday weekend.

Well, hubby finally managed to get the cot up today, so I have washed loads of stuff including the curtains, and put all the cute stickers on the walls, the room actually looks like it could be a baby's room now! I need to get in the mood to take a few pics to share, but I think my hormones are on the plunge now! grrrrr.

Carley, I'm not sure how much weight I've put on, I refuse to stand on the scales. I'm hoping all the swimming I'm doing is helping to stave off the fat, but who knows?.....x

Meant to mention, I am happy to be text/phone buddies with anyone nearer the time, I guess we need to be sorting all this stuff out now there are some of us at 30 weeks! Not long!!

Hello, hello, hello!! I've made it to 3rd Tri!! 27wks today :happydance:

Hope you are all well and those bumps are growing nicely :cloud9:

Hi girls,

hope you're all alright!

The home stretch now :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member