****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Apaton good luck and keep on bouncing xxx

Bekkelez - Big Congratulations

Drazic - Good Luck, hope everything is going well xx

Louise - Hope things start moving for you soon xx

Emzy - I'm the same as you as my 1st wedding Anniversary is a couple of days after my due date.... It feels really strange thinking this time last year all the planning and organising and now doing the same again this year !

Been Busy cleaning and scrubbing the bathroom, going to tackle the Nursery tomorrow afternoon. Got really bad hip pain tonight and my ankle is swollen again and on top of that constant heartburn, hope I manage to get a decent night sleep tonight

Sweet dreams xx

hi ladies thanx for all your well wishes , im sitting here having contractions every 5 minutes exhaused! , hope this really is it im unsure when to phone thoe hospital, going to time some more but think itll have to be soon :haha:, this better be it or ill never cope with labour :haha:

good luck drazic :dust:

louise hope labour comes soon :dust: !

blob you are right being overdue sucks :cry:

happy aniversary to jellycat and emzy when it comes i cant remember when you said it was emma :dohh:

:dust::dust: to all you ladies who need and want it , i was going to try remember stuff to write but its too sore and its 2:27 am :( xxx

Ooh apaton! Hope this is it for you? How's it going now? Hope those contractions are still going. good luck hun, you'll have your baby really soon! X

he was born via emergency c-section after heart rate dipping funny and in over 12 hours of hard hard labour had only got to 6cm (i walked in at 2.5cm) cervix was thinning just wasnt opening. poor Roxson got very tired and was delivered at 10.24pm weighing 7lb 13oz at 38wks 2days, 54 cm long and HC of 34.5cm.
he lovesssss the boob....my nipples are killing me!

piccies

Attachments

• Roxson day 3.jpg
    Roxson day 3.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Roxson.jpg
    Roxson.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 8
Deidre, Congratulations, he is gorgeous xxxx

Apaton, I hope this is it and that you don't have to wait too long xx

Drazic, hope little Simba has arrived, been checking fb for updates from her sister xx

Blob, so glad you are feeling more positive!!

Louise, Lilia better hurry up!!

Lilia, just seen on fb that she has had her baby xxx Congratulations xxxxx Looks like she has called it Charlie Jack xxxx

I had a brill nights sleep, feel loads better!! Had very spontaneous sex which was fab, but its has started nothing!! I have come to the conclusion that she will be late and we have waited all this time for her so a few more days won't matter!!! Just had some ready brek and a cuppa!! I love Sunday mornings!!

Congratultions Deidrie - you were due the same day as me x

Congrats to Lilia x

I hope Apaton's baby is here now..... X

I had a decent night's sleep, trying to decide whether to snooze or get up. Just read on Twitter that Wayne Rooney was up to no good with a prostitute while Colleen was pregnant! Nice! When will these idiotic selfish men learn??!!

X

My Mason is 4, been fully toilet trained for 2 years, and now in the last month has started pooing himself all the time, Ive now had 5 in just over 24 hours? I just dont understand why he has started this, I mean Im going to have a newborn's bum to clean in a couple of weeks and I could do without this! i could understand him starting it maybe when baby is her like for attention but not just now, think ill need to speak to heath visitor.
Could be a tummy bug or he is just sensing change, My dd (2+8months) Has been a right monkey the last month, i mean really different, she has mine or dh's attention all the time but has started playing up BIG TIME!:shrug:

Louise, Happy due date hun, hope your little pink bundle makes her appearance soon for Mummy and Daddy!:hugs:

Bekklez, Many congratulations, can't wait to see pics! :hugs:

Deirdre, Congratulations, he is lovely, hope you recover soon xx

My mind gone blank, (nothing unusual there!)

Tried for dtd last night, but no interest from dh, the x box was a bigger pull than me naked saying 'come on I know you want me' Honestly I am huge, how i expect him to even get close what ever gymnastics we perform i don't know!:haha:

Had egg on toast, and glass of milk, feel a little less sick.

Lots of :dust: to those wanting it, I think that is just about all of us now!!

38 weeks today, my earliest was 39+6 and i really hope i can beat that and go into labour naturally b4 due date because i know how horrible it is being late, so huge :hugs: to overdue ladies, It's no fun seeing your due date come and go:nope:

Back later, have a lovely day all, even though it is rainy here, all my washing is out and now will have to go in to the tumble:laundry:

:hugs:

:baby:tp xx

Woohoo congrats Lilia and Deidre!!

Apaton fingers crossed you're well on your way xx

MrsJO8, yay for a good sleep. And Wayne Rooney! Didn't know that! He is far more monkey than man though!

Had a good sleep myself. Little Sam fed a lot in the evening, then fed at 1.30 for almost an hour and a half. But then he slept until now! He has just woken up! Good lad!

Asher, Sam is a good lad xx

Mrs J, Wayne Rooney is a tool, why she stays with him I don't know, oh yes I forgot about his huge..........bank balance!!!! Amazing what money can do for you!! Mind you saying that I don't think if Ian had that much money I would stay if he treated me like a pleb!

Now on way out with doggy, don't know where we are gonna take him!!! Have a nice day!!

Hello everyone!! Sorry I never really posted much, I often read, but at the beginning I had little access to the computer, and by the time I did everyone had already made friendships and connections and I didn't quite know where to start or fit in! Haha.

Anyway, just so I've not abandoned the list, I had a little boy on the 3rd September and he weighed 8lb 9oz (my little chunky monkey) ((oh, I am listed under the 8th September))

Congratulations to everyone who has had there little ones, and good luck to all those waiting to meet yours xxxx

Wow congrats to Bekklez and the other new mummies!

FX Asher is having her LO as we speak.

I kept being awoken to cramps last night but as normal they didn't lead to anything other than a very tired Fish today with what I think is the beginning of a migraine as my vision has gone blurry.

:hugs: to Blob and Louise and any other of you lovely ladies overdue (or about to go overdue) xx

Think of it this way Daniellelk, if your husband drinks tonight, murphy's law says you'll go into labor tonight ;)

Well I'm still here :/ lot's of braxton hick's but that's about it!!

Has anyone changed a name by deed poll before? Ex husband has agreed to allow me to change my sons sir name and need some advice from someone who has done it before..

I'v been looking at changing my name my deedpoll for a while...I found this website...along with load's of other's like!
This link is for info on changing a childs name.
https://www.ukdps.co.uk/CanIChangeMyChildrensNames.html

Website is expensive compared to the other's on google..so not sure if it's trusted or not :S

he was born via emergency c-section after heart rate dipping funny and in over 12 hours of hard hard labour had only got to 6cm (i walked in at 2.5cm) cervix was thinning just wasnt opening. poor Roxson got very tired and was delivered at 10.24pm weighing 7lb 13oz at 38wks 2days, 54 cm long and HC of 34.5cm.
he lovesssss the boob....my nipples are killing me!
Hello everyone!! Sorry I never really posted much, I often read, but at the beginning I had little access to the computer, and by the time I did everyone had already made friendships and connections and I didn't quite know where to start or fit in! Haha.

Anyway, just so I've not abandoned the list, I had a little boy on the 3rd September and he weighed 8lb 9oz (my little chunky monkey) ((oh, I am listed under the 8th September))

Congratulations to everyone who has had there little ones, and good luck to all those waiting to meet yours xxxx

Congratulation's

There is another thread saying that Drazic is in labor! Good luck xxx

Morning all;)

Congrats Dierdre & MissD>xx

Really hope Apaton & Drazic are well on thier way and any other ovedue mummys are the same! DUST DUST DUST!!

Thanks BTP & lil blue bump, I just cant understand it, no its not been a bug lil blue as he does poo quite a bit, it was 2 fri after 5pm and then 2 sat up to 2pm so not like 5 in one night, they were hard so had to be squeezed if you know what I mean, I wonder if it is that he see's us getting ready for baby coming and feels he has to play up, but then he is losing out on treats now so we will see, he managed the toilet this morning so Ill see what today brings, had a long chat with him (as positive as it can be with a 4 yr old lol)

Hope this finds the rest of you well and we get a wee surge of Sept Stars today!!.x

i am still here but in early labour , i ended up in the cmu last night till 5 this morning, the nice midwife let me come home with a tens machine and its fab :thumbup: contractions have eased a bit ,midwife said this could happen due to sweep , she said when i cant handle it anymore to go back in, but managed a few hours sleep with the machine on :thumbup:

deardri baby is gorgeous :cloud9:

congrats to the new mummies and :dust: to any1 who wants it xxx

Apaton - great to hear you are in labour and coping with the tens (feeling glad I've got one now) I really hope your baby arrives by the end of the day x

:wohoo: for all the new babies, congratulations mummies :flower:

Sam is doing so well :cloud9:

Yaay Apaton least it means your LO will be here soon... mine just has 1 week left now if i refuse induction or 4 days if i dont :lol:

tens are highly reccomended lol, i wish i had got 1 but the nice midwife lady let me borrow it, does any1 know if a hot bath will slow things down ?

blob wont be long for you either :thumbup: bet you cant wait :wohoo: x

Hi everyone congratulations to all the new mommys I'm very jealous. Well I'm 4 days overdue now with no real signs that anything is happening and feeling really down about it all now. I was so sure and so were a lot of other peole including the mw that I would be early but no it wasn't to be. Just to top everything of my OH has started his :growlmad:paternity leave I tried to tell him not to but he has so if I don't go into labour and get induced at 14 days overdue he will have to be back at work the next day which may be before I actually give birth so now I'm scared and upset the I could up all alone in labour and when i have to come home. I've tried about every method of eviction and nothing is working and I just really didn't want to feel like this I wanted to be all excited and happy but I just can't I don't know if some of it is the hormones or not I just feel really down in the dumps today
Sorry about the moans I know there is a lot of us overdue and feeling the same I hope these babies hurry up and make an appearance before their moms go mad
Sorry for the selfish post didn't mean to start ranting but it just seemed to happen. Well here is some labour dust for everyone who wants it
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->