****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Aww Jenos, did he say why he decided to take his paternity on a set day? I would be livid I have to admit. FX your LO arrives soon. I was the same and thought (as did quite a few people) that my boy would be early. It just makes the wait seem so much longer doesn't it?

Congrats Drazic!!!

Happy due date to Louise and Daisy!

Louise I lost a bit of my plug about 3 days ago and bits of it since then, the most recent being a very small amount this morning. For some people it means labor is hours away but for me it doesn't seem to be that way. I'm hoping to see some with blood in it as I've heard that means a lot more. FX it's a good sign for you hun.

Just been for a bloody long walk which I'm soooo hoping will help as I'm blimen scared of my sweep tomorrow! x

jellycat- wow girl you got loads of stuff !!!! glad it went well.. x

Louise- i went into labour 3 days after my plug came out when i had my son.. really hope it starts for you soon x

Fish and chips- are you staying pregnant just to keep the rest of girls company... you must be really feeling it now honey.. good luck with the sweep tomorrow, my mum is hoping my one will come tomorrow as my sisters birthday was Saturday, my mums today so tomorrow would a be a great day for mine to have her birthday. x

i have been looking at all the newborn baby photos the "already sep star mums" have been putting up on FB... OMG how cute !!!!

Hi all!

Jellycat what lovely gifts! Glad you had a nice time!

Well..... MY WATERS HAVE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got back from the hospital after having it confirmed.... I thought I was still losing more and more plug, when I went to the loo it was just liquid though and it had been trickling out every time I moved... when I checked it had gone right through a pantyliner on to my pants! So because I lost my first stuff this morning, I have to go in at 8.30am tomorrow to be induced if things don't progress on their own overnight. I've been having some more cramps and tightenings for the past couple of hours so fingers crossed it happens on its own! Don't want much I know!!! Hee hee..

Sorry for selfish post, just so pleased that things have gotten going at last!

Hi all!

Jellycat what lovely gifts! Glad you had a nice time!

Just got back from the hospital after having it confirmed.... I thought I was still losing more and more plug, when I went to the loo it was just liquid though and it had been trickling out every time I moved... when I checked it had gone right through a pantyliner on to my pants! So because I lost my first stuff this morning, I have to go in at 8.30am tomorrow to be induced if things don't progress on their own overnight. I've been having some more cramps and tightenings for the past couple of hours so fingers crossed it happens on its own! Don't want much I know!!! Hee hee..

Sorry for selfish post, just so pleased that things have gotten going at last!

Goodluck hun xx

Howdy ladies xxx

Congrats to all the new Mums and good luck Apaton xxx

We took Murphy out for a 5 mile walk, it was up and down hills and towards the end I was suffering!!! It was lovely tho, if nothing else I will sleep well tonight!! Well I have my 40 wk mw appointment in the morning, here they call the hospital to get a date for induction!! Then I have another session of reflexology tomorrow afternoon!!!

Evening ladies, firstly my apologies for deciding not to catch up on 25 pages!!!! Crikey what on earth do we all find to talk about lol.
Well i've had a fairly exciting day, i woke up this morning witht eh most excrutiating pain in my kidneys thinking 'uh oh here we go again with urine samples & antibiotics'. DH bought me a cold drink up to bed plus a cuppa as it usually settles if i flush myself through with lots of fluids. Nothing! Then DH bought me breakfast in bed and another cuppa as i was still soooo tired & hoped to get back to sleep, at this point i took a paracetamol too. Nothing!
So i gave in, got up & ran a bath which seemed to ease it a little for about half an hour. Then tufty woke up & had a mad wriggle (he/she seems to have moved across my tummy squite a lot overnight) which bought on the pain again accompanied by lower abdo pain.
I got out the bath as i felt all i wanted to do was be up & walking around. At this point 2 friends contacted me & after i explained my symptoms they said their labours started very early on in a similar way. I didn't really think it could have been labour until this point :dohh:.
I've spent my day keeping busy & active & the pain is pretty much the same. I'd describe it just like i used to feel a day or two before i was due on :thumbup:. I have no idea if it is the real deal or not, ,sometimes i kinda think i'm imagining it (does that sound crazy - cos i kinda feel it right now). Over the past hour or so my tummy feels tighter than it has done - like i need to hold onto it when i get up :haha: and by god do i feel like i need a wee (bladder sensation not kidney) but nothing comes when i sit on the loo :growlmad:.
If anyone is fussed to read this - what do you think? I'm staying pretty chilled as i don't want to get my hopes up, esp as i had been convinced i'd be going over. I've even sent DH to his friends an hour away as he had planned to see them & i told him i'd ring if i thought things were progressing.

Anyway, i guess only time will tell eh :shrug: & Carley is up to date with everything to update you all as & when it does all kick off :thumbup:.

Ann - when was your due date babe?

Ummm - not sure what else to write lol, i feel a bit out of it at the moment haha. When i got home earlier my neighbour had accepted a parcel for me - it's my 'paranoid mother' monitor :haha:. I vowed i wouldn't get an angelcare one but it was mega cheap so i gave in, just installed it in the swinging crib & it seems to be great........won't be having any of that annoying ticking though :growlmad: just want it for the noise & the alarm function - god forbid i should EVER need it.

Right, i think i should go get some coke to wake Tufty & see if moving him/her around will progress things :winkwink:. Sending good luck & best wishes to all those who need it xxx

Louise, good luck!!!!! You will have to text me and let me know so I can update!!!

Jelly, they are gorgeous gifts!!!

I will text you Becs, I'll try not to do it in the middle of the night though as you must be so tired after that walk!!

Limpets, fingers crossed it has started for you! My tightenings are accompanied by period pains, I had a constant backache for a few hours a couple of days ago, it's hard to know what anything means really, but hope it's going to get going for you soon!

Don't worry about texting me in the night, I am up most of the time anyways lol!!!!!

I just lost another load of my plug..... pretty please this means things are starting? Anoyone know a lot about this and what it means?! Or could it just be nothing!?
Aww Louise - i really do hope things are happening for you sweetheart......but (i'm so so sorry but i know i'd wanna know) loosing your plug is only seen medically as an indicator that you are at the end stage of a pregnancy (which in itself is a good thing :thumbup:) but it can re-build itself up within a few days, it tends not to be viewed as a sign of anything else.......saying that most people's plugs tend to be forced out due to the baby & waters moving down & inevitably out so it kinda contradicts itself (as medical opinions often do :dohh:). Positive thoughts & happy vibes hun - that baby will be out any day now i bet! (hope this doesn't upset you or anyone else........i feel so bad :nope:)

Woohoo Jellycat - awesome baby shower gifts, i'm having mine once Tufty is here as people were stuck with what to buy (i have very fussy friends who wanted to buy for a specific sex lol). Which playmat is it - the long one or the round one? I have to long one, my cat is in love with the giraffe :haha:

Good Luck Louise...It is so exciting and I am so pleased for you- on your due date as well! xx

limpetsmum- This sounds exactly like what i had last weekend, i went straight into labour ward and they said my urine tests came back positive on their little machine for all kinds of things so they said i a UTI, i was also getting mild contractions every 8 min, i couldnt feel them as i was in so much pain anyway but the machine was picking them up... everything died down and i was sent home, 3 days later my lab results of my urine infection came back all negative so they dont know what it was.. The scary thing is all the symptoms are exactly like what labor feels like. it could well be start of labor or a UTI which in it self can start labor..

Louise that has just completed my perfect day... I'm so happy for you :hugs:

Limpets our mat is the round one, I've just put it together and realised I can't dismantle it whoops :blush:...... hope things start progressing for you soon xx My friends are all convinced i'm having a boy, one has even knitted blue clothes for the baby! I haven't got a clue

F&C - Everyone keeps thinking I'm going to be early, you wait I'll end up going Overdue too, hope fishy decides to get things moving soon xxx

Thanks Kara - exactly why i refuse to admit i'm in any kind of labour lol. I will go dipstick my urine when i need another wee - see if anything comes up :thumbup: Doesn't help that i don't have a midwife as such to contact if i did need to & i'd feel a fraud calling labour ward!

Ohh Louise!!! So excited for you. And on your due date as well! Good Luck chick Xx

Argh Louise how exciting!! Good luck sweetie!! xx

So exciting! Although silly me shouldn't have packed all my maternity pads! Normal pads just don't quite cut it, have gone through 2 pairs of trousers already!!

Starting to get some more regular stronger tightenings and cramps... I presume I'm allowed to call them contractions now?! Really hopeful that it happens overnight so I can continue to be midwife led and not induced in morning!

Aw Louise it gives me goose bumps! I was soooo excited when my waters broke, especially when I started getting proper pains! You know it's bad when it soaks through everything! Wow!! Lilia is en route! Bet Wayne is beside himself! I reckon you can call them contractions now - you're in labour! :happydance:

Hi all!

:wohoo: brilliant news - I'm so pleased for you, I know how much you need your little lady to come before DH goes away xxxxxxx On your due date too x

Happy Due date to Daisy x

Jellycat - looks like you had a lovely baby shower and some fab pressie's :cloud9:

:hi: Limpets - good to have you back. Really hope this is the start of something for you :hugs:

F&C - sorry you are feeling so fed up, I feel fed up and it's not even my due date yet. Really hope something happens for you really soon :hugs:

Where is Blob today? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->