****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

I think bath is meant to help the pain but if you want a pool birth you dont get in until established labour as it is meant to slow things down. TBH though you are going to have your baby soon so i would relax and do what you think is best just now :hugs:

Jenos :hugs: I was feeling like this a few days ago... everyone said i was going to be early it was mad i had early labour and everything :dohh: But never mind... I have no signs at all my baby is still 'free' no plug loss nothing...

Just got to get through the few days where you feel like crap and then realise that your baby IS going to be here soon. How long we've all waiting for our LOs a week or two more isnt that bad :hugs:

About your OH thats a bit shit :nope: I really hope you go soon...what was his logic for starting it now??

Thanks for the congrats! Hoping to go home today, fingers crossed. Just wanted to say she was 6lb 2oz! She is fab. Few pics on facebook but will do a birth story and upload some when I get home. Congrats to other new mummies and lots of luck and dust to others expecting them soon! Xx

Morning ladies! Happy due date to me, happy due date to me, happy due date to me, happy due date to me!!! (and daisy!!)

Congratulations to all the new mummies and good luck to the few ladies who are about to become new mummies!! Unfortunately i'm still here!

Nothing overnight, although I woke up and went to the loo this morning and lost a bit more of what I can only presume was a little lump of plug.. surely has to be a good sign! We're off out with the dog now to help things along. Every time I grunt or groan or anything DH asks what's happening, I feel really guilty saying... nothing!

Sending lots of labour dust to fishy, blob and all the other over due ladies!!

I've just seen that Drazic has had her baby! Wooo yay at last! Congratulations to her and hubby, can't wait to see piccies!

Congratulations Drazic and Bekklez and Deidre on your new arrivals.
Happy due date Louise. xx
Sending out big hugs to all the overdue mummies and hopefully not much more waiting now.
Blob...I did say that I wouldn't be induced again, just because it was as far away from a homebirth as I could imagine. Hooked up to the drip and constantly monitored was a bit of a pain really. Going to the toilet was a nightmare!!! Just something to think about. xx

Enjoy your day September Star mummies and Mummies to be. xx

Happy Due Date Louise! FXd things move soon!!

Congrats Drazic! Welcome Simba! x

Hi Teeny hope your little man is doing good? x

To those not wanting to be induced, I was induced twice with a pessary, and the only difference was a faster labour, i was not hooked up to a drip with either one, and monitoring was more when established labour was there and i was not moving about much, so they just monitored when they could.
It may be worth finding out from your hospital what difference it will make and how they induce, my first birth was drip induced and a world away from the pessary, it was awful and i had every intervention going.
The next 2 were as close to natural births as possible even being induced, and my last labour was natural to start but because waters had broken over 18 hours i needed a drip, so it was more restiricting than the induced labours!

Certainly worth finding out if any of your worries are a possibility at the hospital where you are due to deliver.

I would not turn down induction if i were late, if anything you have the ability to plan at least when you will have the baby! (ish!)

Congratulations to more mummies, every time i check more babies are here! :happydance:

Roast dinner today, Yum, its chicken today, a lovely ham and mash tomorrow and roast beef on tuesday, I have it all planned and my shopping done for this week, I have a few apple crumbles in the freezer too, still just thinking about food:haha:

Back later, had a nice rest this morning, i am trying to keep rested and have as much energy for labour as possible, just i may be spending half my day asleep for the next few weeks!

:hugs:

:baby:tp xx

i am still here but in early labour , i ended up in the cmu last night till 5 this morning, the nice midwife let me come home with a tens machine and its fab :thumbup: contractions have eased a bit ,midwife said this could happen due to sweep , she said when i cant handle it anymore to go back in, but managed a few hours sleep with the machine on :thumbup:

deardri baby is gorgeous :cloud9:

congrats to the new mummies and :dust: to any1 who wants it xxx

I'm starting to wish i'd got a TEN's now.

the bath didnt slow them down , there worse much more intense :flower:

happy due date louise :wohoo:

congrats drazic :wohoo:

baby thinkpink enjoy your roast dinner :flower:

danielle, i didnt buy one, did plan to never got round to it, the midwife gave me one at the hospital , ive just to bring it back in with me :thumbup: maybe ask if they have any when its time :hugs:

im timing again going to phone them soon xx

Sounds like things are going well Apaton! xx

Oohhh good luck Apaton! Naughty girl for stealing my due date, although I'll let you off as you're late!

I just lost another load of my plug..... pretty please this means things are starting? Anoyone know a lot about this and what it means?! Or could it just be nothing!?

i dont know anything about it louise but i really hope things are starting for you xxx

the bath didnt slow them down , there worse much more intense :flower:

happy due date louise :wohoo:

congrats drazic :wohoo:

baby thinkpink enjoy your roast dinner :flower:

danielle, i didnt buy one, did plan to never got round to it, the midwife gave me one at the hospital , ive just to bring it back in with me :thumbup: maybe ask if they have any when its time :hugs:

im timing again going to phone them soon xx

our hospital doesn't have them, we have to rent them from a private compony's

Huge Congratulations to Bekks, 123Deirdre and Drazic :wohoo:

apaton how exciting :happydance: good luck sounds like your lo maybe here soon :flower:

Happy due date to me :wohoo: and you too Louise :wohoo:

Oohhh good luck Apaton! Naughty girl for stealing my due date, although I'll let you off as you're late!

I just lost another load of my plug..... pretty please this means things are starting? Anoyone know a lot about this and what it means?! Or could it just be nothing!?

well i havnt lost my plug yet, i think it varies from what i have read hun but it is a step in the right direction :thumbup: fx'd things will start soon :dust:

well i have the MW coming round tomorrow i'm intrested to see if baby had droped any more xxx

Louise I lost a little clearish bit of my plug a week before I had her and then loads of it the day before and it was bloody then. Fx not long to go now!

Congrats drazic!!! Yay these stars are coming thick and fast now!

:dust: for the overdue club Xx

Louise I lost a little clearish bit of my plug a week before I had her and then loads of it the day before and it was bloody then. Fx not long to go now!

Congrats drazic!!! Yay these stars are coming thick and fast now!

:dust: for the overdue club Xx

Congrats to the new Mummy's!!! xxx

FX for all you overdue ladies...iv got 2 days until my due date but had 2 quite strong painful tightenings whilst out today they were an hour apart...but nothing since :( xx

Congratulations 123Deirdre and Drazic

Louise great news about the plug definatly move in the right direction !!

Apaton good luck :wohoo: glad you think the TENS is helping as mine arrived this week

Had my baby shower today, it was great playing games and food. Baby received so many gifts:

Rainforest activity Mat, Wooden Bookends, Blackout Blinds, Top & Tail Bowl,
Ear Therometer, Wicker Toy Box, Ceramic Baby Prints Voucher
Hungry Caterpillar Bodysuits, Pram elephant Toy, Bath Therometer, Baby Grooming kit
Loads of Baby Toiletries, Fleece Blanket and Travel Changing Mat

Heres a couple of pics to bore you all:)
05092010143.jpg

05092010145.jpg

05092010147.jpg

05092010149.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g