****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Yey Louise!!! Good luck hun! I am so happy that your dh will get to spend some time with LO before he has to leave :hugs: My due date was the 2nd, so Thursday.. tomorrow I'll be 4 days overdue.

apaton, that all sounds very exciting and promising! Keep us posted!

Thanks for all your thoughts.

Come on baby Fishy!!!! Hurry up!! Have you got a text buddy Fishy?

I was wondering about blob too, no text from her or anything... here's hoping she is in labour!!

Sooo exited for you Louise, I'll be popping on here all night during feeds to check for news!! I'm starting to master feeding with one hand, but can't really type much with one hand lol

Matt is going back to work tomorrow after 3 lovely weeks off... so I'm flying solo! Eek! We've had a lovely anniversary (albeit a very tired one, Holly was up 3 times in the night for a feed!) and he bought me a lovely pandora bracelet! He got me a couple of charms to go on it too including a cute little pram!

Here's a couple of recent Holly pics for anyone that's interested! I take so many photos lol

:dust: to all that need it!

xx

Attachments

• holly.jpg
    holly.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 3
  • holly 2.jpg
    holly 2.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 3
Good Luck Louise hope things progress on there own

Wooo I just tried to catch up but failed miserably....so am so sorry if I missed anyone!

Louise and apaton fantastic news...hope babies will be here soon. Can't wait to see pics!
And also Louise I am glad your OH will have time with baby too!

Congrats star mummies on your new babies....so glad to see that you have had baby Drazic...hoping your feeling better.

Hoping everyone else is doing well...wishing loads of labour dust on the over due star mummies...and hugs too!

Labour dust to those who would like it too...

I can't really remember who was talking about inductions but I had a new thing for my induction...might have just been new to my hosp and widely used else where....but it was like a small piece of ribbon which had the induction hormone in the material and the end was placed up and behind my cervix. I was then left for 4-6 hours to see what happened in which time I started to have mild contractions. Once they got to every 3 mins they removed the tape and checked my cervix...by this time I had a bloody show/plug coming away and was 4cm dilated. I then had my waters broken a few hours later when my contractions were stronger and after that they became extremely strong and literaly on top of each other and an hour later I was pushing out Hannah.
I was strapped to a monitor on and off and should have had a clip for monitoring put on her head but they seemed happy just checking her heart rate and all was fine.

Ermm, can't really remember much else that I have read.

Hope to see the stars number increasing in the next few days....

We are doing well, Hannah has really come on leaps and bounds and is more alert and awake rather than just sleeping all the time and being forced awake to feed. I finally feel like I have my little girl.

Still have to write my birth story and just can't seem to catch up with you chatty ladies!

Will be back soon...keep well and hope to see more wee baby pics soon!

Hugs

Emma.xx

Good luck Louise!!!!!! Sending you some labour vibes for tonight.xxxx

F &C, hope you go into labour very soon.xxx

Blob, any night now! FX.xxxx

Good luck Louise so please your LO is on her way as well as a tad jealous

Aw Emma that's fab news about Hannah, I'm so pleased she is doing well now xx

Hi all!

Jellycat what lovely gifts! Glad you had a nice time!

Well..... MY WATERS HAVE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got back from the hospital after having it confirmed.... I thought I was still losing more and more plug, when I went to the loo it was just liquid though and it had been trickling out every time I moved... when I checked it had gone right through a pantyliner on to my pants! So because I lost my first stuff this morning, I have to go in at 8.30am tomorrow to be induced if things don't progress on their own overnight. I've been having some more cramps and tightenings for the past couple of hours so fingers crossed it happens on its own! Don't want much I know!!! Hee hee..

Sorry for selfish post, just so pleased that things have gotten going at last!

WOOHOO!!! come on little one hurry into the world!!!! Hope all goes well hunni xxx

Evening ladies, firstly my apologies for deciding not to catch up on 25 pages!!!! Crikey what on earth do we all find to talk about lol.
Well i've had a fairly exciting day, i woke up this morning witht eh most excrutiating pain in my kidneys thinking 'uh oh here we go again with urine samples & antibiotics'. DH bought me a cold drink up to bed plus a cuppa as it usually settles if i flush myself through with lots of fluids. Nothing! Then DH bought me breakfast in bed and another cuppa as i was still soooo tired & hoped to get back to sleep, at this point i took a paracetamol too. Nothing!
So i gave in, got up & ran a bath which seemed to ease it a little for about half an hour. Then tufty woke up & had a mad wriggle (he/she seems to have moved across my tummy squite a lot overnight) which bought on the pain again accompanied by lower abdo pain.
I got out the bath as i felt all i wanted to do was be up & walking around. At this point 2 friends contacted me & after i explained my symptoms they said their labours started very early on in a similar way. I didn't really think it could have been labour until this point :dohh:.
I've spent my day keeping busy & active & the pain is pretty much the same. I'd describe it just like i used to feel a day or two before i was due on :thumbup:. I have no idea if it is the real deal or not, ,sometimes i kinda think i'm imagining it (does that sound crazy - cos i kinda feel it right now). Over the past hour or so my tummy feels tighter than it has done - like i need to hold onto it when i get up :haha: and by god do i feel like i need a wee (bladder sensation not kidney) but nothing comes when i sit on the loo :growlmad:.
If anyone is fussed to read this - what do you think? I'm staying pretty chilled as i don't want to get my hopes up, esp as i had been convinced i'd be going over. I've even sent DH to his friends an hour away as he had planned to see them & i told him i'd ring if i thought things were progressing.

Anyway, i guess only time will tell eh :shrug: & Carley is up to date with everything to update you all as & when it does all kick off :thumbup:.

Ann - when was your due date babe?

Ummm - not sure what else to write lol, i feel a bit out of it at the moment haha. When i got home earlier my neighbour had accepted a parcel for me - it's my 'paranoid mother' monitor :haha:. I vowed i wouldn't get an angelcare one but it was mega cheap so i gave in, just installed it in the swinging crib & it seems to be great........won't be having any of that annoying ticking though :growlmad: just want it for the noise & the alarm function - god forbid i should EVER need it.

Right, i think i should go get some coke to wake Tufty & see if moving him/her around will progress things :winkwink:. Sending good luck & best wishes to all those who need it xxx

I was only thinking yesterday that i hadnt seen you on here in a while...but 25 pages WOW!! lol x

Louise - Hope to hear some news tomorrow on the birth of your little one. Good luck.

Congratulations to all the new mummies we're definitely popping them out now!!

Oh My Goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe how many little babies have been born and how many more are on their way since I was last online.. WOW!!! :happydance:

I'm SO happy for all the new mummies, and all the soon-to-be new mummies! :yipee: CONGRATULATIONS!!! Yey!

So sorry I haven't been on for ages, and I just can't catch up completely.. I've read the first page and the last few pages and i'll try my hardest now to keep on track. To be honest, I don't know if it's having Isabelle or having OH at home that's keeping me too busy to get online! I can't believe how quickly time is going... It's been a week already for me! I'm pleased to report that Izzy had actually put 4oz on from her birthweight at 5 days old; probably because she's feedig every 1 1/2 hours! Thankfully she's starting to not feed for as long now that my milk has come in, but still pretty VERY regular. I'm just waiting now for her to wake up for one before I go to bed (not that there's much point in trying to sleep before midnight really anyway!).

Tonnes of Labour dust to those of you who need it :dust:

:hugs: :flower:

congrats to all u new yummy mummys!

fish and chips i hope u get to meet ur bubba next..then me! lol i feel my madam is going to be late but hoping not..

xx

I am awake, been up and down since I went to bed!! My back is killing me and I feel sick, can't get comfy as when I am on my side she feels so heavy and really hurts now!! I feel so sorry for Ian as all I do is grunt and groan when moving about!! I am so fed up of feeling like this now.
No news from Louise so I guess she is still at home!!!

Hi Becs, I'm here too! Feel sick and cramps. DH is fast asleep though! Going to try and sleep again but I'm not that hopeful. My bump feels like it drops further every day. I swear it will be by my knees when this baby comes! X

Hi girls, you still up?! I'm still at home, still racing to beat the induction at 8.30am!

Having quite strong contractions every 5 mins lasting about 70 seconds each... they are really getting quite ouchy now, just had some paracetamol, rang the ward who said that until they are every 3-4 mins for a good couple of hours they don't really make any difference to your cervix... well I beg to differ!! Hee hee..

heya everyone

only a few personals from what I can remember sorry

f+c - good luck with your sweep tomorrow! well today!

louise - hopefully we will meet out LO's on the same day! Ive been having "pains" (whether to call them contractions I dont know) since 9pm last night, they have now started getting more regular, are lasting longer and hurt alot more! 6 minutes apart on average lasting about 50-60 seconds! Oooo heres hoping! Good luck!

labour :dust: for all who want it

xxxxxx

ooh didn't think there would be any oneup at this time. Third night in a row awake at 4. Horray for the contractions louise, let's hope that they continue and you can have a nice 'normal-non induced birth.

It's mine and dh wedding anniversary today, butwe have decided no pressies and no dinner out so just another day I guess.

Can't sleep due to leg cramps and also when I wake up I just can't sleep again....brain working overtime, labour anxiety I guess.

Hi ladies, I'm awake again! Louise I'm hoping you are in hospital now?
STMW - what's happening with your contractions? Still regular?

I'm still getting cramps but they are constant & combined with back ache so I don't think there is anything to them. I've just got up and made a cup of tea to bring back to bed. Baby has changed position too, Bit paranoid as bump feels more like it did when baby was breech :cry: really hope I'm wrong.

Wonder how Blob is? I don't think she posted yesterday?

X

Emzdreamgirl - Happy Anniversary x

Hi ladies, very quick from me, we're about to set off to the hospital. I am to go to the consultant led ward for induction and if they think I am labouring properly (I bloody hope so!) they will probably send me back to the MW led ward. It's very painful now and I'm struggling to find positions to ease the contractions, but inbetween them I am perfectly fine!

I will text Becs to keep you updated, labour dust to all who want/need it! x

Oooo Louise I would beg to differ too!!
Hoping they got more frequent for you and your in and have either had baby or are going too soon!!

Becs I am hoping your uncomforableness is maybe the start of things for you!!

Hoping the lack of Blob is a good sign...hugs and dust to you girl!!xx

happy anniversary...I just posted on your FB. But even though no gifts or dinner out it's not just another day it's your anniversary. Have a nice tea and lots of cuddles! Hope you have a lovely day!xx

limpets...when I was up feeding last night I went onto your FB as I love your garden pics with all your hanging baskets...makes me still feel summery rather than the wind is blowing a gale here and that autumn seems to be arriving!
Not that I mind autumn as it's my favourite season!

I really should check out the 1st page to see who has had babies as I am so forgetful!!
(have read it's a indicator of low folic acid...and I pick up my prescription today!)

right I am going back to bed as I woke up even more tired than going to bed!
Hannah is having her pre bed feed at 10:30pm and we are having to set our alarm to wake her at 3am to feed...then again for 7am!! Just wish her big brother would sleep in until after 7am just one day lol...
That and I am really grumpy today (again irritability another sign of low folic acid!!)

hoping we get news drom louise soon and also blob!

Hugs.xx

Good luck Louise!
Certainly sounds like your labouring!

Fingers crossed for midwife lead.

Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members