****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Hi everyone hope Louise has her little girl in her arms now or nearly has. Well another day and still no baby for me it's 5 days since my due date someone is obviously to comfortable every morning I wake up disappointed as I'm sure I'll go into labour over night but any cramps I have before I go to bed disappear by the morning my body is really teasing me now. I think I might try and go back to sleep now for a bit

6day's over now :( I wish everyone had just agreed with me when I said i'd go over, and not keep telling me I wouldn't make it until end of August!!
How uncomfy is a sweep? Considering having one now, fed up of the "WHY????!!!" when I say I refused one, as if it's some big thing :/

hope Louise is holding her baby now and there are more labouring at least!!

Good morning all, sounds like some of you had terrible nights, you'll have to have a snooze at lunchtime!! :o) x

Good luck Louise! & i too hope Blob is well on her way :o) xx

I managed to sleep for nearly 3 hours on the sofa, then went back to bed and slept for another couple of hours!! Its far from decent sleep, my hips and back are in agony! Just having some lovely chocolate spread on toast with a coffee, and getting the energy to have a shower and do some housework before my mw appointment! Ian is coming back from work to drive me as I don't think my back would be ok to drive!!

I will keep you updated from Louise!!!

Just had a text from Louise, she said she has been examined and she is 3-4cm and soft so going down to mw led ward to do it naturally xx

Louise - Good luck today hope you have your baby by this afternoon.

DanielleK - You sound really fed up hun. I'm so sorry you feel like that. FX'd it all happens for you soon.

blondie- I think i'm more fed up of people's comment's and not knowing when it's going to happen :/ then being fed up of pregnant.
Piled load's of weight on these last couple of week's aswel...more these past 2week's then what i'v put on my whole pregnancy.

hey girls,
congrats to all the new mummies :happydance:
big :hugs: for all those overdue :hugs:

louise good luck! so pleased for you that baby has decided to come on out naturally and beat the induction. can't believe the midwives told you that until contractions are 3-4 minutes apart they make no difference to your cervix, that's total crap! :huh:

Its the constant, havent you had that baby yet???!!! Durr what the hell do you think!!!!

Louise, yay on the chance to go naturally! Good luck hunni!

Massive hugs to all the mums who've gone overdue. It sucks but you are all so close.

I'm just plodding along here lol. Might go shopping for some more pj's today.

hey everyone

louise im so happy your going to be able to go naturally =) well done! hoping you have your baby soon!!

im still getting my pains - i managed to get about an hours sleep last night - just had a nice bath which has eased ,my poor back, am going to keep on top of these pains now and see what happens.

hope everyone has a lovely day

xxxxxx

Morning all. I am so excited for louise! I really hope things are going smoothly.

danielle massive hugs. I really hope things happen soon for you.

hajis has had her little girl so massive congratulations to her.

stmw how are you feeling? And also mrsj? Did the cramps turn in to anything?

emz, happy anniversary !

emzy, thanks frfor thinking of me. Little A has kindly agreed to be my text buddy. I'm loving the pics.

Hope blob is in labor . Thanks everyone for thinking of me. FX the sweep will get things going!

i'v had people complaining because I chose NOT to take the sweep I was offered...apparently because they went into labour after having one, I will.
My OH doesn't help either :/ he's seeing his daughter Friday, and said he'd take his neice along too...well that mean's taking out our car seat (for H), to put her booster seat in...which I don't mind. But i'v told him not to mention anything to her (his neice is only 3) until friday, as I could be in hospital. his reply - "well if they book u in to be induced on Friday, ask them for Thursday! Other wise it will be 3week's until I get to see my daughter!!" me- "I'll still be in hospital on the friday and your visiting time with P (daughter) is same as what it is at hospital" OH-"yeah well I'm not going 3week's with out seeing her and u will be in hospital so no point me being there" :( He wouldn't have to go 3week's at all, because all he'd have to do is contact the solicitor and change the day/time, but the time i'd need/want his support, he'd rather bugger off and leave me in hospital on my own.

Sorry ended up as bit of a rant :(

:wohoo: :wohoo: Louise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emzy GORGEOUS photos :cloud9:

Hope everyone else is well and babies are coming soon :)

Nothing happening for me, TBH coming on here depresses me so i only log on once a day really... i dont want to see all the babies coming :haha:
Anyhoos i guess i will see my baby by next week :) Am going to refuse the induction on thursday so i will be here even longer...

8 days and counting :haha:

Daniellelk thats harsh :hugs: Think i would throw a major strop there!!

Great News Louise, thanks for updatting us Becs

Becs - I have a couple of days of no sleep, pelvic pain, swollen ankles etc Yesterday I woke up and cried to my DH because I felt so ill........ however I've found a pattern every 3rd or 4th day I seem to have a really good sleep where I go to the loo once in the night and not majorly uncomfortable..... I think its your turn this evening for a really long peaceful sleep :hugs: ..... I've resorted to starting amassive jigsaw to do in the middle of the night so I feel less annoyed

Elmaxie - so glad your settling into a routine xx

Labour Dust to all xx

Daniellelk thats harsh :hugs: Think i would throw a major strop there!!

Danielle I have to agree, if thats his attitude i'd find another birthing partner you can rely on to support you :hugs:

Morning all!! Sorry to everyone who's overdue and fed up, or just fed up! Blob it really needs to be you next!

Good luck Louise! Sounds like things are going well!!

First proper day on my own doing stuff today, DH is properly back at work. I am showered, me and the big boys are dressed and have had breakfast and brushed teeth. Washing machine almost done...... Sam is still asleep from his feed at 3.30am! Crazy child! I think if he does this tomorrow on the school run he won't have had a morning feed or a nappy change for going to school, cos he won't have been awake for one! This morning, I am taking the boys to meet childminder at soft play area, then off to mum's for dinner. I am dreading getting the 3 of them into the car but I'm sure it will be fine!

Have a good day everyone! Let's hope for some waters popping today! xx

Morning all!

Such good news about all the babies being born! Fish and Chips hope your sweep goes well:hugs:.

I have had a weird past few weeks we had a fire in the boiler room 2 weeks ago luckily no bad damage! especially to the nursery! we still dont have any hot water so boiling at the mo.
Last Wednesday I was admitted in hospital with vomitting :cry: thought they were going to induce me but they didnt and sent me home :shrug:. so im here getting twinges in back. Oh and the little girl I thought I was having is a BOY!!! well happy!!!!!!! Sonograohers do get things wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->