****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Hi ladies,
TODAY IS MY OFFICIAL DUE DATE :happydance: WE FINALLY DID IT :happydance:
Hope everyone is ok today!

Louise - i know your in hospital by now but wishing you all the best for a normal non induced delivery sweetie, soo excited for you :happydance:

limpets...when I was up feeding last night I went onto your FB as I love your garden pics with all your hanging baskets...makes me still feel summery rather than the wind is blowing a gale here and that autumn seems to be arriving!
Not that I mind autumn as it's my favourite season!
Aww thanks hun - glad they bought a smile to your face :thumbup: i've re-potted a few of my hanging baskets with winter pansies which i noticed this morning are flowering already! Also put a few winter pansy seeds in last week to fill the gaps as the summer flowers die off over the next couple of months.

Danielle - a sweep shouldn't be too painful as long as you relax hun. I've been told it can feel like a smear test as they are basically doing the same thing but for longer. I'll be refusing my 1st 2 sweeps that i am booked in to be offered this week too - people also think i am mad but if there's no danger to either of us why force nature :shrug:. Hugs for the rant sweetie :hugs:

Hi Sayuri :wave:

We dtd last night, what a fuss that was, not going to try that again in a hurry! After a failed 4 positions no5 worked, but poor baby was so jiggled about, my bump was a weird shape where baby was all to one side, prob trying to hold on tight!
'Hold on tight' :rofl: brilliant! I can almost picture the little one holding onto the placenta :haha:. I must admit we gave up half way through trying last week :blush: i felt quite grumpy & a bit of a failure but i just think our positioning was all wrong. Managed ok since though so don't give up just yet hun :thumbup:

Well i had a pretty decent nights sleep, DH massaged my back with my labour oils last night which eased some of the pain. Woke up 4-5 times for the bathroom in the night but settled back off straight away. Got up to see DH off to work this morning then took my breakfast & a cuppa back to bed & slept in till midday :blush: (actually slept not tossed & turned).
Just finished sorting out what maternity clothes can go up the loft when DH gets the moses basket down, i've kept some tops & trousers out as i figure i'll probably work my way back down through them as my tummy goes down :haha:
Going to have a walk around our local village shortly - we need a few essentials (milk, biccies, malt loaf.......you gotta love my essential list :haha:) & maybe it might progress things for me.
Back pain settled off quite a lot compared to yesterday, it is still there but very dull.

Right - off to the shops before either my energy runs out or something happens (yeah right lol). Back later for more updates xxx

Afie was born by emergancy c section on 4th sept at 21.18 weighing 7lb 4oz details in natural parenting forum

My little Sadie Renee is here! Born via c-section for breech presentation on September 1, 2010 12:56 a.m. weighing 7 pounds 9 ounces! I'm in love! :cloud9: Congratulations to all you other ladies who's little ones are here, and good luck to those still waiting!

heya everyone,

sorry for the significant lack of personals in this post but just updating quickly.

f+c - hope your stretch went ok

louise - hope things are running smoothly for you

new mums and babies - congratulations!!

After my bath - the pains I was getting trailed off completely. They started again but were very scatty. Ive managed to get some sleep and now they're about every 7 mins lasting 60+ seconds, so getting some form of structure to them, but I think its going to be a longggggg day!!

labour :dust: to all those who want it :D

xxxxxx

Back from mw's, got sweep booked for next Monday and induction booked for 18th! I am 3/5ths engaged but that doesn't mean anything! Told the mw how fed up etc and generally feeling under the weather and she said I could be booked for 10 or 14 days so went for 10 lol!!! I am sure my mw is sex obsessed, all she kept banging on about was sex and how thats all thats going to get things going!!! I said we have sex but most of the time I am just so tired!!!

great news hunni, your lo should be here no later than the 19th :happydance: sex is such an effort! but it's true sperm helps make a baby & also helps get them out too :haha:

happy due date limpetsmum :happydance:

Congratulations to the new mummy's :flower:

stmw may not be much longer for you, how exciting! fx'd that things pick up some more for you :dust:

i had my MW appointment (she came to my home) my lo is still 4/5 :nope: ive got a sweep booked for this sunday if nothing works i will get another one on the wednesday after!

Congratulations to the new mummies!! And good luck to those in labour... Louise and stmw by the sounds of it!

Had a bit of a night with Holly last night, I think she may have a reflux problem or something as after every feed she is quite sick and then lays awake coughing and spluttering and grunting. I have reflux problems too (hiatus hernia) and recognised the sound of needing to clear her throat when she is lying down, so I suspect that she might have a problem with that so I've made a doctors appointment for tomorrow. Apparently you can get baby gaviscon, so perhaps he'll prescribe some of that. I hope he can do something, as I'm not sleeping at all at night as she's up for the whole night!

Whilst researching about colic and reflux and wind problems, I saw a lot of people saying that the baby swing chairs are a godsend but when I looked they cost about £60-£80! We can't afford to spend that at the moment, so we cheekily put out a message on freecycle to ask if anyone had one going spare. Well this lovely lady said we could have hers and she drove to our house with it today and even put it together for me. She brought fresh batteries for it and everything! How sweet is that! What a lovely lady. Holly seems to love the chair as well and has gone right to sleep!

xx

My little Sadie Renee is here! Born via c-section for breech presentation on September 1, 2010 12:56 a.m. weighing 7 pounds 9 ounces! I'm in love! :cloud9: Congratulations to all you other ladies who's little ones are here, and good luck to those still waiting!

Congratulations! :happydance:

Mrs Jo08 I had 2 scans (because I have Fibroids) They BOTH said oooh girl, well actually one said they Think its a girl. DH was not convinced by the sonographers I had my 36 growth scan a couple of weeks and I asked again and lo and behold a 'little sausage and two veg' she even took a pic of it and told us when he has girfriends we shouldnt embarass him!!!
Oh dear i am worried now, I have bought EVERYTHING one colour, on the basis of 2 scans!

! I am sure my mw is sex obsessed, all she kept banging on about was sex and how thats all thats going to get things going!!! I said we have sex but most of the time I am just so tired!!!
Good news on the sweep, would have taken the earlier one too, I expect they don't think you will need it!
Sex is all very well but how? Like i said earlier 4 failed positions then jiggled poor baby, I feel fat, tired, and couldn't be less interested in sex!!!

Hi ladies,
TODAY IS MY OFFICIAL DUE DATE :happydance: WE FINALLY DID IT :happydance:
Happy due date :happydance:

Afie was born by emergancy c section on 4th sept at 21.18 weighing 7lb 4oz details in natural parenting forum
Congratulations xx

Congratulations xx

Emzy, my answer turned out a bit mamouth so i have pm'd it to you!

Ham on for tea, potatoes peeled yum!

Back later to check for updates!

:hugs:

:baby:tp xx

Hey everyone - Me and Olivia came home yesterday afternoon. Thank you all so much for my well wishes and to Louise and Kara for keeping everyone updated.

I'll be really honest - I wont be writing a birth story (The whole thing was pretty traumatic in the end !) but in short. I was booked to be induced Thursday morning. 3 Pessaries later I had my waters burst at 4pm on Friday and they had grade 2 meconium in them. I was rushed straight down to surgery and at 5.45pm she was born weighing 6lbs and 5ozs. Unfortunately I had to be stapled not stitched. I'm not gonna lie - I am in alot of pain and majorly struggling to move about but I would do it all again tomorrow.

She is breast feeding well and is absolutely perfect in every way imaginable. I am sooooooo in love it is untrue. Here are a few pics...

https://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq279/LJKowalczyk/IMG_3353.jpg
https://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq279/LJKowalczyk/IMG_3340.jpg

Lots of :dust: to all those wanting it and lots of luck Louise. xx

Laura, she is beautiful, sorry you had such a rotten time of it, hope you recover fast, :hugs:xx

Louise update!!!!!!

7-8 cm, head down and feeling urge to push, had pethadine at 5!!!!! Come on Louise!!

Laura, Olivia is gorgeous xxx

Congratulations to the new Mummies x

Laura - she's beautiful - so sorry you had a rough time x

Come on Louise :happydance:

I was so bored I decided to make cake. Here it is

Attachments

• victoria sponge.JPG
    victoria sponge.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 0
Congrats to all the new Mummies xxx Things really are going well for the stars xx

I had a lovely session of reflexology, she is hopeful she won't need to see me again!!! I have quite sore buttocks, like I have been to the gym!! Gonna have some food and then take doggy for a walk!! Ian keeps banging on about sex, so gonna have another stab later!!!

Congratulations Thatsgirl and JBs BabyBoogey :wohoo:

Emzy - Hope Holly feels better soon xx

Limpetsmum congrats on getting to Due Date !!

Well i've done nothing today!! I had a massive good sleep last night, had a shower, 1 hr on jigsaw, lunch then fell asleep on sofa and have only just woken up :blush: I now feel dreadful, hot and sicky with upset stomach.... should of stayed in bed . Please tell me some of you ladys have lazy days too so I dont feel so guilty.

Emzy was going to say try gumtree or something :wohoo: thats so sweet of that lady!!

Laura she's gorgeous!!

Louise :yipee: Good Luck hun!!!

Hello girls!
My darling mother is here and I feel so relieved and happy! She is such good company and such a help with Simon. I'd be a wreck right now if she wasn't here.
She just took Simon out to the park to wear him out all morning and this is letting me do a few house chores at a very slow and weary pace! :)
Simon caught a very minor head cold and is going through another vicious bout of teething with those bloody 2-year molars. I hate those teeth a lot. They plague him for weeks, but never seem to break through (and it's got to be them - he doesn't have any other teeth left to come in!!). The head cold could just be teething-related, too. It's lots of nasal discharge, but it's all clear and combined with bright red cheeks and rivers of drool, so I am inclined to blame those stupid teeth.
Anyway, great timing, eh?
He's up several times every night right now. Teething poops, stuffy head, sore teeth. Poor little guy.
And poor poor long-suffering parents who must start their newborn sleep-deficit early! :)

Ah, we're veterans now! We'll get through it.
Although, in some ways, it almost makes it worse, remembering how incredibly exhausting those first few weeks are!

I feel very ready to give birth. Not just mentally, but physically very slow and heavy and crampy. As soon as I get up and start moving around I get masses of BH contractions. And a fair few that feel deeper.
Hoping my induction is as quick and straightforward as elmaxie's!

I have to add my voice to the other weary apologies for not reading every post. I will also add my congrats to all those in labour and already holding their little bundles!
Can't wait to join you! :hugs:

Emzy, that lady is awesome!!! Luckily my sister is buying us a swing!!!

Jelly, don't feel guilty!! I have to admit that when I sleep in the day I always wake up feeling groggy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->