****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Argh!! Congrats to Louise and Wayne, welcome to Lilia! And thanks Becs xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::wohoo:

Congrats Louise and Wayne!!! Fab news. Thanks for the update Becs. Can't wait to see some pics, I bet she is a little stunner :baby:

x

danielle- so sorry to hear about the stress your under :hugs:

congrats to all the new mummies.. cant wait to see photos.. thanks becs for updating on louise's birth..

LauraK- sooooooooooo cute !!! does she smile already or did you just happen to have amazing timing with the camera !!

Fish and chips- sorry to hear it didnt work, i really was hoping it would x

Lilbumpblue- not good honey !! i would be pissed too. In fact i may have to get my pram out tomorrow and check it over.. hope they sort things out soon x

Sorry if i missed anyone..

Big :hugs: for fishy. Sorry to hear about the sweep, just make sure you relax and take it easy now. Not much longer to go even if you do end up being induced :hugs: x

Congratulations Louise !!! xxx

Ladykara - I think we were jus lucky but it does look like a full on grin !! x

CONGRATULATIONS LOUISE & WAYNE!!!!!! cant wait to see pics!! xx

Yep iv had a few people say i can borrow theirs until mine comes but tbh not to sound ungrateful but i want people to see him in his own pram not someone else's if you get me!! DF just had a brainwave...quite an obvious one really the store only has it in in orange or green, mine is silver...but the part which is broken is all black on each of the models! So im gonna ring them tomorrow and see if i can just take the seat in and do a straight swap from one of the ones they have in store!! FX for me please!!! :)

Congratulations Louise :wohoo: :wohoo: can't wait to see pics xx

Wonder how Apaton is getting on?

F&C sorry to hear you weren't favourable for a sweep, this waiting game must be a real headache xxx

F&C :hugs: Hope you go sooner than you think... I know how you feel hun :flower:
You can sit at 3 cms for weeks but you can go from nothing to baby in hours :) Waiting is boring and i often wonder what the hell is wrong and you start to question whether your body can do it? Or if you're ever going into labour...i think my body has forgotten :lol:

Limpet :hugs: :hugs:

:wohoo: :wohoo: Congrats Louise :wohoo:

Hi
I had my baby boy Theo Stewart on 2/9/10 weighing 8lb 12.
Was induced on wednesday and after 16 hours of labour had to have emergency c-section following complications.

Theo spent 2 days in neonatal intensive care but we got home today and are settling back in. Luckily Theo is doing well and although needs reviewing in 3 months at hospital we hope there is no long term damage.

Congrats to all the other new mummies and good luck to those due in September

Jo x

Had my MW appointment today which was for my sweep. I mentioned that I've been a bit wet down there and she sent me to the hospital to be checked. Well it's just discharge, the baby is not as engaged as my mw thought and my cervix is so high she couldn't do the sweep. :(

The lady said it looks like I'm a way off yet. My mw is booking me in for another attempted sweep on Thursday and then an induction for the 14th if it's free. It is looking like I may not get the birth centre and birthing pool that I really want.

On the very much plus side, little fishy is very healthy with a good heart beat! We saw him on the scan and he's gorgeous. Also they put a belt on me and I was getting BHs every 5 minutes so my body is very good at practicing.

Well at least now I will stop looking for signs constantly and can hopefully relax a bit. My dh has promised me a nice take out on Weds so that we have something to look forward to.

xx

Shame they couldn't do the sweep today but hope they can do it on Thursday. At least you now know the plan and can prepare if you need to.:hugs:

Congratulations to Louise on the birth of her baby girl. Can't wait to see pics.

Also congrants to Bobo14 on her baby boy. Glad that he's now doing well.

Congrats BoBo14 xxx

I woke to a picture message of baby Lilia, she is gorgeous with dark hair, cute as a button xxx

I seriously feel like my pelvis is giving up, my back is so sore, despite that I slept well!! My head is all muffly and I am sure I have tonsillitus, its really painful!! I am falling to bits here, just hope the end is in sight soon!!

Congrat's to any new mummies!!!
Not jealous at all ;)

Got up this morning to OH ask if I was ok because apparently I was very unsettled last night and making alot of noise that led to him not being able to sleep properly because he thought I was in labour! I know I was unsettled...but can't remember making any noise! in Agony with my back this morning :(
Didn't sleep to well from being in agony with my bump and back, at one point couldn't turn my self over :( think I must have been laying abit dodgy at some point.

Congrats BoBo x

Lovely pics JB'sBabyBoogy x

Well I had a pretty good night of sleep. DH was in a stressed mood when he came home last night from his Training Day. I think he was just feeling a bit overwhelmed, managed to calm him down after a couple of hours. Couldn't do with him moping about. I'm the only one allowed to mope at the moment. Still no signs or symptoms for me :cry:

I'm hoping my Jojo Maman Bebe order will arrive today. I phoned them yesterday to have a moan, I ordered it on the 1st Sept and everything was in stock. I don't think there is any excuse for them taking a week to deliver. They upgraded my delivery to 1st class and sent me an email to say it was despatched within an hour.

Lilbumpblue - good for you for giving Mothercare hell. They know damn well people buy things like pushchairs and cots in advance of use and they clearly need to improve their QC procedures at factory level. (Sorry I've got my Buyer head on) You shouldn't have to take it out of the box and set it up on receipt to check something as expensive as that is in working order, especially as it's one of their flagship models. It should never have left the factory. I'm glad they are collecting it for you and I hope they sort you out a replacement before next Thursday.

Right, what shall I do today.......

x

congrats to you both...we need pics now!! :) xx

At your request.... :cloud9:

Awww she is beautiful!!! x

Hi
I had my baby boy Theo Stewart on 2/9/10 weighing 8lb 12.
Was induced on wednesday and after 16 hours of labour had to have emergency c-section following complications.

Theo spent 2 days in neonatal intensive care but we got home today and are settling back in. Luckily Theo is doing well and although needs reviewing in 3 months at hospital we hope there is no long term damage.

Congrats to all the other new mummies and good luck to those due in September

Jo x

Congrats hunni, im sure he will be fine xx

Congrat's to any new mummies!!!
Not jealous at all ;)

Got up this morning to OH ask if I was ok because apparently I was very unsettled last night and making alot of noise that led to him not being able to sleep properly because he thought I was in labour! I know I was unsettled...but can't remember making any noise! in Agony with my back this morning :(
Didn't sleep to well from being in agony with my bump and back, at one point couldn't turn my self over :( think I must have been laying abit dodgy at some point.

Serves himself right after yesterday! heheheh :) Not long to go now xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance:Congrats to me and my fellow 7th September 2010 due daters!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh and on the pram front i lay in bed last night and remembered the back of the seat unit were the recline handle is does have the silver on it :( so still pramless :( x

Morning all,

Congratulations ThatGirl, _LauraK1982_, Louise, BoBo14 & JB'sBabyBoogie - i've updated the new mummies thread for you :thumbup: Glad to see a few more stars making an appearance :thumbup:

_LauraK1982_ - i love that 2nd photo of Olivia smiling, it's just brilliant!

F&C - fingers crossed for you hun & lol @ getting bored & coming out on his own accord heehee, hope that works for mine too! I keep telling mine about all the lovely things we have waiting out here :haha:

Got up this morning to OH ask if I was ok because apparently I was very unsettled last night and making alot of noise that led to him not being able to sleep properly because he thought I was in labour! I know I was unsettled...but can't remember making any noise! in Agony with my back this morning
Didn't sleep to well from being in agony with my bump and back, at one point couldn't turn my self over think I must have been laying abit dodgy at some point.
I had a similar night but DH didn't wake (the earth exploding wouldn't wake that man of mine.......i hope when i do go into labour it's during the day :haha:).
Got backache again today, a crappy headache (which has been hanging around for a few days now) & terrible heartburn! Realised i haven't taken my omeprazole yesterday though so that explian that one. So wish i hadn't bragged about my wonderful lie in yesterday as i feel like utter crap today due to being awake since 2.30 am this morning :dohh:. I guess that will teach me, i'm tempted to go to bed for a few hours now as i sleep much better at this time of day but i fear getting into a sleeping pattern of being awake all night & wanting to sleep during the day :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->