****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

jellycat my day's now are just full on lazy!

I feel so down and depressed today :( Been feeling sick on and off since yesturday morning, and completly drained of energy!!
Then my mum came round earlier and having a rant about my dad (was close to telling her to f off home because i cba), then my dad came round for me to sign something and I mentioned that me and mike was on about me chamging my name to his, so that we had the same surename on the b/c for Henry, and so I didn't have a diff name to them...dad went on one saying I don't want to be doing that for another 12month's! (not sure what difference that's going to make, except the fact we will have been together 3years and not 2), so that's put me in a shitty mood, and as soon as he left I just broke down in tear's :(
Only thing I want is my own life and family...I have (will when h come's) have my own family so just the life I need now instead of having my parents having to have a say on what ever I do!

:wohoo: go Louise!

Danielle - Feel better hun :hugs:

Lastly - MrsJ...mmmmm cake. Looks good!

Danielle, I think I would of said something to both of them!! You can always balme it on your hormones!!! Bless you, I can see why you want to change your surname, whats it gotta do with your Dad???!!! Parents can be pains sometimes!!

Hey everyone - Me and Olivia came home yesterday afternoon. Thank you all so much for my well wishes and to Louise and Kara for keeping everyone updated.

I'll be really honest - I wont be writing a birth story (The whole thing was pretty traumatic in the end !) but in short. I was booked to be induced Thursday morning. 3 Pessaries later I had my waters burst at 4pm on Friday and they had grade 2 meconium in them. I was rushed straight down to surgery and at 5.45pm she was born weighing 6lbs and 5ozs. Unfortunately I had to be stapled not stitched. I'm not gonna lie - I am in alot of pain and majorly struggling to move about but I would do it all again tomorrow.

She is breast feeding well and is absolutely perfect in every way imaginable. I am sooooooo in love it is untrue. Here are a few pics...

Hope you recover quickly :hugs:. I love the pics she is gorgeous. :happydance:

Danielle :hugs: Its shit when you are overdue and you really cannot be botherd with other peoples problems :nope:

Danielle just reading back over a few posts i missed...cant believe he said he would put his daughter first :shock: All your children are equal, that is disgusting!! I dont know how you didnt smack him :haha: or just walk out...

Danielle - :hugs: perhaps your Dad is just thinking that if you want to change your name you should do it the old fashioned way i.e get married? Just a thought but maybe he's just concerned for you? x

Danielle, you poor thing having such a tough time at the moment. I cannot get over the things your oh has said!!! That he puts the older kid first???!!! WTF?! Like the other ladies say, they should be equal and he will never have your LO's first day of life ever again. I agree that I don't know if I would hit him or walk out. Either way it's not what you should be dealing with when you are sooo pregnant.

Congrats to the new mummies. x

Had my MW appointment today which was for my sweep. I mentioned that I've been a bit wet down there and she sent me to the hospital to be checked. Well it's just discharge, the baby is not as engaged as my mw thought and my cervix is so high she couldn't do the sweep. :(

The lady said it looks like I'm a way off yet. My mw is booking me in for another attempted sweep on Thursday and then an induction for the 14th if it's free. It is looking like I may not get the birth centre and birthing pool that I really want.

On the very much plus side, little fishy is very healthy with a good heart beat! We saw him on the scan and he's gorgeous. Also they put a belt on me and I was getting BHs every 5 minutes so my body is very good at practicing.

Well at least now I will stop looking for signs constantly and can hopefully relax a bit. My dh has promised me a nice take out on Weds so that we have something to look forward to.

xx

Fishy, I feel so sorry for you xx These babies are hard work and they are not even here yet!! I really don't want to be induced, I really want a water birth! I really hope that little Fishy makes headway now he knows whats in store xxx

Thanks hun. Fingers crossed he'll get bored in there and come out on his own accord!

Please feel free to ignore this post...just need to vent my anger!!!

:brat::devil:

So as its my due date tomorrow i decided to bring pram home and iv just set it up...anyway to my horror i have discovered when showning it to DF that it is faulty...the plastic where the adapter is on the body of my mothercare spin has been overtightened in the factory and burst through the plastic so is basically fit for nothing!!!

Phoned the head office because it was purchased online and they said i needed to go into store and they would swap it...phoned store to find they dont stock the colour so i would need to either go into store and order another one and collect when it arrives or order another online and collect in store where they will refund my faulty one.............WTF!!!! Like i have time and funds to do all that shit!!

Anyway phoned head office again, at this point my blood was boiling i was read hot and i know have a soggy pyjama top due to getting myself in a sweaty tizz!!! Had a mega rant to the poor girl on the phone, who said its difficult as the pram was purchased 3 months ago...anyway she finally agreed to collect faulty one on Wednesday and the replacement will take until the 16th to be delivered!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHH i cannot believe it!!!!!

**END OF RANT** (thanks for listening)

Hope everyone is well, apart from feeling fed up!! xxx

_LauraK1982_ Olivia is beautiful :cloud9: sorry to hear you had a traumatic birth
:hugs: wishing you a speedy recovery!! :flower:

Louise update!!!!!!

7-8 cm, head down and feeling urge to push, had pethadine at 5!!!!! Come on Louise!!

go Louise!!!!!!!!!! not long now!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Please tell me some of you ladys have lazy days too so I dont feel so guilty.

I do hun, some days i dont leave the house :blush: i forgot how tired you get been pregnant even the simplest of tasks leave you knackered.

f&c sorry to hear that you couldnt have your sweep hun :hugs:
great news that little fishy is healthy and you got to see him on the scan :cloud9:

lilbumpblue that is shit!!

so they are leaving you without a pushchair untill the 16th :saywhat:
what happens if lo comes before then? are they going to lend you another pushchair in the meantime??

when dd's pushchair broke (from toysrus) they lent us another untill ours was repaired. xxx

Danielle just reading back over a few posts i missed...cant believe he said he would put his daughter first :shock: All your children are equal, that is disgusting!! I dont know how you didnt smack him :haha: or just walk out...

He doesn't think sometime's. I was to comfy in bed to walk out or smack him lol so he got the silent treatment.
He's mentioned to his mum about taking his 3yr old neice with him this weekend and his mum said what I expected "well I could come too"(she's been hinting for age's to get him to let her go or to take LO back to her's) which he agreed to!! Meaning i'd be the last to meet his daughter :/ so I said something to him about it when we got out to the car and he was like "well you can come instead, my mum's already met her anyway"
So if i'v still not had Henry by friday, i'm going to the park if OH's EX agree's.

Danielle - :hugs: perhaps your Dad is just thinking that if you want to change your name you should do it the old fashioned way i.e get married? Just a thought but maybe he's just concerned for you? x

I doubt it...he can't really say anything about us doing it this way anyway because it's same as how my mum and dad did it. plus he want's me to go to hawaii when I get married knowing im not one for marriage.

Lilbumpblue, thats shit!!!! You would think they could get you one in from another store before the 16th!!!! Thats why I am glad I checked mine ages ago!!! No wonder you are so angry, I would be too!!

LMAO, is anyone else watching corrie?!!!! Molly makes me laugh!

Evening lovely ladies and yummy mummys:)

My dongle playing up this evening wont let me read back too much grrrrrr

Louise :wohoo: so pleased for you hon, baby be here soon!!!

Danielle what a crappy time :hug: honey, stress you dont need

Glad you got to see wee Fishy and all is well, hopefully all goes before the 14th hon

lil blue bump, glad you finally got it sorted but what if baby comes like tonight......

Laura, so sorry you are suffering, was it a c-section?

Whoever said about being lazy, I have been soooo lazy today, first day of mat leave spent it in bed all day lol!! prob be the only day I get to do that so thought why not!!

I cant get any further back to read so sorry to those ive not mentioned!!! lots of labour dust to all who need it.xxxx

Hiya ladies, just popping on for a quick catch up whilst the boy sleeps! Had a lovely day, all the boys have been good, and I managed to get a nice walk with the doggies once DH came home from work.

Fishy, sorry to hear about today. No wonder you feel fed up, but at least you know it's not going to be too much longer before you meet your little fella.

Danielle, you don't need this crap either!!

Lilbumpblue, I would be as mad as hell with Mothercare too! Grrrr.

And I have forgotten EVERYTHING else I was going to say! I am so tired!!

Come on more babies!!

Labour dust to everyone, and big hugs too. :hugs:

I have news!!!

Louise gave birth to Lilia Rose Floyd @ 19.58, she weighed 6lb 11oz, she said its the most painful but amazing experience ever xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->