****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

JB, she is gorgeous xxx

Mrs J, I am also sat here debating what to do today?!!! Wanna get my dusting, clean windows and wash bedding done this morning!! The weather is pants here!!

LilBumpBlue, Happy Due Date xx

Danielle, hehe for keeping your OH awake!!!

Right time for me to get my butt into gear and crack on with my jobs!! Think I have figured where my sore throat has come from, I put a new plug in air freshener in a coupld of days ago and since then my throat has been sore, think it must be too strong!!

Can i ask peoples opinions please? I saw a snow suit in a charity shop yesterday for £1.95 0-3 months. I wasn't going to nother buying one in this size due to the weather maybe not being cold enough & we have cosy toes for car seat, pram suit, little jacket etc. However having seen it so cheap i'm wondering if it's worth picking up just in case (it had gloves & booties with it). We are going on holiday in 4 weeks to Cornwall & i guess the weather is anyones guess. What does anyone think?
Cheers :thumbup:

I'd get it for £1.95....least then if you buy it, you have it incase u think u need it. If u don't use it, then it was only £1.95 and you could always sell it on or give it another charity shop..

I would buy it Limpets. I had the same thought the other day. I have a newborn sleepsuit but I don't think a baby over 8lb will fit into it. So, I bought a 0-3 month Jacket and a Pram Suit on Ebay for a couple of quid each. The way I look at it - the coldest weather is going to be Dec/Jan/Feb anyway so it's definitely going to get used x

Thanks becs it'll be you tomorrow :)!!

Id buy it Limpets, what a bargain...as said im sure LO will still fit in it in December! :)

Well im off to see the consultant this afternoon for my 40/40 appointment...he didnt actually think id go this far...how wrong was he lol x

just got pain's underneith my rib's, They made me feel really sick when they happend :(
Im really fed up of my body aching now :/

Congratulations to Louise xxxx

Congrats to other Mummies, cant remember all the names sorry!

Feeling rubbish again, ready to pop this baby out now, a mix of scared of birth again and really wanting to get this baby out and get my body back, mornings i just feel so crappy and nothing helps.

Will try and catch up later but busy day sorting money stuff today, more incompetent people in offices and computers saying No! A day ahead on the phone for me sorting :nope:

Back later xxxxx:hugs:

Gorgeous new babies :cloud9: I cant believe how many babies are here :wohoo:

Still nothing at all for me :nope: I just cannot decide what to do...on one hand i SO want to meet my baby and i COOOUUULLLD on thursday if i gave in. Or i wait until sunday and then admit defeat?? ARGH!!

JB'sBabyBoogy Lovely pics xxx

Becs I had a terrible night sleep last night and as soon as I got up I wondered if you had slept well....... I'm glad you did

No wonder Louise had heartburn so much with the amount of hair Lillia has, she's adorable xx

LilBumpBlue, Happy Due Date :wohoo: Good luck at your appointment

Limpets definatly buy the suit for the price... Barry Bargain !!

Blob I don't know what I would do as Sunday is only an extra 3 days to wait and they may come in their own time between the Thurs and Sunday which would be great.... :hugs:

BTP Hope you feel better soon xx

I've got a real problem with my right wrist its felt sprained the last couple of days but its gradually getting worse... swollen and stiff especially my thumb, last night it was just fixed in a position and had to rub it to be able to move it..... just dont know what I have done to cause it..... just another thing to add to my pregnancy woes

Yea thats my thought Jellycat :nope: I kinda think that if i did have the induction i would keep wondering if baby would have come on their own time?
Oooh that sounds sore...sounds kinda like something i had with Tabs :nope:

Yea thats my thought Jellycat :nope: I kinda think that if i did have the induction i would keep wondering if baby would have come on their own time?

We are gonna be having an online party when mini blob finally makes his appearance hun lol xx Not long now chick!! xxx :hugs:

Not long now Blob, I'd be tempted to wait until Sunday too but I understand why you are so torn. Big :hug:

Congratulations Louise Lilia is beautiful :cloud9:

Congratulations BoBo14 :happydance:

JB'sBabyBoogy she is beautiful hunni :cloud9:

daniellelk and limpetsmum nothing worse than having a bad nights sleep :hugs:

limpets i would buy it hun just incase, bargin for £1.95!!

thur to sun is only 3days, like jellycat said lo might come between that time, i can understand that you are fed up hun, what ever you decide you shouldnt feel like a failure :hugs: xxx

wee update from fish

she hass had her show and will be having a sweep on sat!

fingers crossed for her!!

Blob, I can understand your predicament, I say you go with whatever is best for you xxx

Jelly, I think you should have a lazy day xxx

Little A, thanks for the update!! Hopefully Little Fishy will be here before Saturday xx

I have done loads this morning, I really don't think I should have this much energy at 40 weeks!! I thought if I got the house doen today then I would have a chill out day tomorrow!! I have terrible acid indigestion today, thank goodness for rennies!!

Louise, congratuations!

Bobo, congrats! :)

JB, gorgeous!

Good luck f*c.x

Just a quickie, feeling so sick today.

Just a quickie as my grandparents are on their way over, but I just wanted to say
I'm full term! :happydance: :happydance:
Baby, anytime from now will be just fine. Much as I would feel really bad for jumping the queue, I am so ready to meet you now. :flower:

Just a quickie as my grandparents are on their way over, but I just wanted to say
I'm full term! :happydance: :happydance:
Baby, anytime from now will be just fine. Much as I would feel really bad for jumping the queue, I am so ready to meet you now. :flower:

Yay on being full term :D

To all the september stars who are still waiting for there little one to arrive..How are u helping to pass the time i have 3 weeks 1 left and i am goin insane my feet hurt me to much to walk anywhere my whole body is just one big ache and pain!!! i need summet to help pass the time!! any ideas ladys?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->