****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

well im making cards for the entire family for after baby is born ......

but apart from that im VERY bored

Congratulations to all the new mummies :flower:

I had my gorgeous boy Charlie-Jack on Saturday 4th at 9.04pm and he weighed 7lb9oz :cloud9: Thankyou for all the thoughts and nice wishes everyone :hugs:

I am absolutley exhausted so not going to write much now, i will try and write a birth story when i've had a sleep!

Good luck and lots of labour dust to everyone else x x x

Grrr just spent ages writing a reply and the stupid laptop crashed!

Peanut - I was the same yesterday so I ended up doing some baking to pass the time. I think Limpets did the same. When I'm not doing that I'm either surfing the net, watching tv or nesting. I'll clean anything in my path at the moment. I'd like to do some more sorting out around the house, but most things I want done require DH so his list of "jobs" is growing by the day. I might take a leaf out of Jellycat's book and do a jigsaw as I can't seem to concentrate on reading. I might make a start on sorting out the cupboard under the stairs this afternoon - the problem is my back and hips permanently ache so I can't really do that much before having a rest. To be honest I'm not enjoying going out of the house on my own or driving any more. I went out the other day thinking I'd be fine, I was fine getting there but then realised I was struggling to walk back home and it took me ages as I kept stopping. As much as I hate it I realise I have to accept there is very little I can do physically now. If baby hasn't arrived by the weekend I think I'll ask DH to get me some ingredients at the supermarket so I can make my Christmas Mincemeat and I might even start on my Christmas Cakes. x

congrats lilia!

peanut I am also making thank you cards, and working on a quilt. I think it helps to have a project! I can't do much around the house because of the SPD but I'm tidying & sorting out drawers one by one.

Morning All!!

Gosh is anyone having really bad pains in thier back? all last night I had them DH was timing but they dont last long enough. My mum thinks its beginning of Labour.......:wacko: TMI also I have been pooing alot lately which she thinks is a @clear out' I have appointment tommorow so they can tell me this waiting game isnt fun!

Congrats to ALL the mumies with their precious bubbs :happydance:

Littlebumpblue I saw your rant I bought the spin it came last week I havent opened it yet but you have scared me so gonna set it up when DH comes home! Hope it gets sorted erarlier for you

thank you ladies i might give the card makin a go....were did u all get the stuff from to make them???

Congrats all new mummys:)

Labour dust to those in need (us all!!)

Im so bored aswell, im actually cooking up a wee storm im that bored, a roast dinner, on a Tuesday, my dh might just faint!

I had a dream last night that my waters broke at 2.45am, I was taken in and my dh's uncle performed my section with 25 chinese students in the room and my baby boy was a girl who weighed 22lbs..........now thats freaked me out, 22lbs lol!

I have the hospital on Thursday, cant wait to find out when ill be meeting my bubba, Im in so much pain now, really finding it hard to get up from bed and do anything good with mason, I feel bad as i think he is suffering but I just have no energy:(

Morning All!!

Gosh is anyone having really bad pains in thier back? all last night I had them DH was timing but they dont last long enough. My mum thinks its beginning of Labour.......:wacko: TMI also I have been pooing alot lately which she thinks is a @clear out' I have appointment tommorow so they can tell me this waiting game isnt fun!

Congrats to ALL the mumies with their precious bubbs :happydance:

Littlebumpblue I saw your rant I bought the spin it came last week I havent opened it yet but you have scared me so gonna set it up when DH comes home! Hope it gets sorted erarlier for you

i have been pooing and weeing a hell of alot the past two days!! it will be nice if this is a sign off something happening soon!!!

thank you ladies i might give the card makin a go....were did u all get the stuff from to make them???

I got all the stuff from The Range but anywhere like hobbycraft or somewhere would have it. Cost me £20 for 50 cards worth so cheaper as well!!!! woop woop

YUp hobbycraft or the range are good.
I'm into scrapbooking and cardmaking so I had a ton of stuff already!

well looks like me and the hubby are of to hobby craft at the weekend x

@Peanut84! phew I thought I was the only one!, I have been reading up and they said it can be 'classic'symtoms before Labour starts

@Peanut84! phew I thought I was the only one!, I have been reading up and they said it can be 'classic'symtoms before Labour starts

well fingers crossed its nearly our time then good luck!!!

yeah lets hope so eh!!!! I dont think id ever get my OH in hobbycraft lol

congrats lilia :wohoo:

Wow go you lot with the cards i'm so shattered now i cant be botherd...going to do a quick clean of the house today while i'm child free :haha:

All of you having your 'clear out' i'm the opposite :rofl: My baby is SOOO determined to stay in there :dohh:

Ohh thanks for the update Little A! Hope things get moving for F&C soon! Yipee!!!

Aww blob, I would feel torn too. I think if I were you I would hold on the extra couple of days. Not long now sweetie! x

Those talking about clear outs, I couldn't get off the toilet the week I had Holly. And then when I was in early labour I kept feeling like I needed a poo and kept sitting on the toilet wondering why I couldn't go lol I realised after a while that I was actually in labour and I didn't need a poo after all!

I make my own cards too and sometimes places like The Works have nice card making stuff and it's a lot cheaper than Hobbycraft :flower:

I took Holly to the docs this morning and as suspected, she has reflux and also colic. Poor little mite! Looks like she has inherited my crappy oesophagus! The doctor has prescribed baby Gaviscon for her and I have to put that in her bottles, so hopefully that will help. I need to take her to be weighed at baby clinic tomorrow too to make sure she is gaining weight properly. I'm sure she is though, as she looks and feels a lot bigger and finally newborn clothes fit her!! She's just asleep in her swing at the moment, she loves it in there. Here's a little pic of her in it!

xx

Attachments

• hollyswing.jpg
    hollyswing.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 12
Oh and congrats Lilia! Saw your piccies on facebook soooo gorgeous :cloud9:

xx

Been to the hospital for my CTG today and my little boy was doing great. For the last week have had protein in urine which was tested and came back positive however they have decided not to give antibiotics as I have no symptoms. Has anyone else had this and not been given treatment?

I do have c-section booked for Thursday but thought they would want to treat it before I underwent surgery as they insert catheter etc.... x

Most days i'm clearing and tidying the house however with my sprained hand and lack of sleep the past 2 days i've done pretty much nothing except my wasgij jigsaw.... the thing is I know I have lots of jobs to do.

Also TMI - I've been needing to go to the loo alot the past couple of days too hope its not 'clear out' as I want baby to stay put for another week yet

Awwww she is too cute :cloud9:

I didnt have a 'clear out' last time either so :shrug:
I swear i had all my labour signs like 5 weeks ago and now nothing :cry:

Blondie i had samples sent off on friday but i've heard nothing :dohh: Who knows i give up :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->