****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Jo, those are beautiful! You are so talented.
congrats to all new mommies! Labor dust to all of us still waiting.

Thanks Elphaba & Nurse Kel.

Nurse Kel - it's good to hear from you. I noticed that you hadn't posted for a while :hugs:

Those cakes look fab MrsJ, you are very talented!

Nursekel, good to see you, hope things are good with you? x

Emzy there is thicker milk or something? I dont really 'know' about it but friends with sicky babies :( use it and as a major plus it can be perscribed so free :wohoo:
Also with the photos...have you SEEN how many i have of Tabitha now?? :haha:

Becs...if you go into labour i will hunt you down!!!! :gun: :gun:

Blob, I doubt very much i will be going into labour in the next week!!!!

Mrs J, I also make my own cakes etc, its so much nicer and they smell divine when cooking!!!

NurseKel, you ok chick??

Limpets, my movements have slowed down the past couple of days, I mentioned it to my mw yesterday and she sasked if I was concerned and I said no, I still feel her but she is no where near as active as she was a week ago! I am hoping this is a good sign! I am sure my instincts would kick in if I fekt anything was wrong!!

Just had a lovely nap, now having a coffee and a sit down!! The clouds are so black, looks like its gonna chuck down!! I am so looking forward to my tea tonight!! Homemade fishcakes and veg!!! I am starving!!

Last night I propped the moses basket up on books so it was tilted and she slept MUCH better. I think I actually slept for 5 hours (with a break in between!) so much better than the day before. I'll keep doing that.
I am so glad that worked xx:hugs:

So if anyone is a 40DD
I wish!! I only get boobs when i am pregnant, and while feeding, and they are fab, then i finish feeding and am flat chested again, padded bras all the way usually, it is amazing not needing a padded one!!xx

Hello lovely ladies, how are you all doing? xxx
Hi there, how are things with you? Lovely to see you:hugs::hugs:

Well potty training went really well yesterday, but has fallen flat today, dry all day yesterday, but today dd seems to prefer the hall floor to her potty!

Roast beef in the oven, potatoes peeled and yorkshire puds in freezer, lazy Aunt Bessie, oh how we love her chips and yorkie puds!!
Really looking forward to tea, how sad is that, my major thrill of the day is food!

Fingers crossed Fishy, hope things are happening xx

Blob, more :hugs: to you, still a few days to think about it, see how you feel Thurs:hugs:

Back later xxxx:hugs:

on BBC Good Food website which I would recommend
mmm i worship that website :haha:. Thanks for the cake advice, i'm not sure whether to have a go at it tomorrow or wait another month (then will i remember or have time???) I cheated & bought a kit with everything already measured out & bagged up, thought it might be easier with my 'mummy brain' lol. I'd like to make christmas puds this year too - waiting for MIL to return from Ireland to steal her recipe though :thumbup:

Carley - what on earth are you doing at the petshop AGAIN !!!! :dohh:

Amy - lovely to see you hun :hugs: i haven't forgotten your canvass, i'm waiting on DH to get some ink for the printer for the finishing touches hun :winkwink:

Well.........2 packs of monster munch down & i'm still hungry! DH cooking tonight & he won't be back till about 7.30 meaning he won't start dinner till about 8.30 :nope: I'm gonna need more monster munch me thinks :blush:

I might go make a few cards myself now.......depends if i can be bothered to find my cardstock out :shrug:

Morning All!!

Gosh is anyone having really bad pains in thier back? all last night I had them DH was timing but they dont last long enough. My mum thinks its beginning of Labour.......:wacko: TMI also I have been pooing alot lately which she thinks is a @clear out' I have appointment tommorow so they can tell me this waiting game isnt fun!

Congrats to ALL the mumies with their precious bubbs :happydance:

Littlebumpblue I saw your rant I bought the spin it came last week I havent opened it yet but you have scared me so gonna set it up when DH comes home! Hope it gets sorted erarlier for you

I was having bad pain's in my back and (TMI) pooing alot..still am pooing alot tbh!
And unfortunaltly i'm still here....back pain's went but have come back today!! well last night so hopefully something is going to happen now there back.

I'v read through the last few page's but not really in a mood to do any personal's...I did start with the one above, but then just thought....i cba :(
feeling rather fed up today :( Sorry :/
who ever mentioned monster munch... I could just eat some beef one's now OR flaming hot ones..mmm wonder if OH will go to shop for me

who ever mentioned monster munch... I could just eat some beef one's now OR flaming hot ones..mmm wonder if OH will go to shop for me
:blush:sorry hun! Want me to mail you some :thumbup: If you have a co-op nearby they are buy one pack get one free :happydance: mmmmmmm 24 packs of monster munch, i give em till friday :haha:

:blush:sorry hun! Want me to mail you some :thumbup: If you have a co-op nearby they are buy one pack get one free :happydance: mmmmmmm 24 packs of monster munch, i give em till friday :haha:

there's 2 :) both less then 5min's away.....I only like the beef and flaming hot(or what ever that flavour is)...

ooooh i'll take the pickled onion ones off you strange lady (for not liking them) lol. I never used to like the beef but someone got me onto them a few months back :dohh:

MrsJ08 your cakes look and sound great!! you should of entered that programe
"The Great British Bake Off" which is on bbc 2 at 8pm tonight :thumbup:

:wave: amy nice to hear from you, how are you chic???

OMG!!! i love monster munch!! i have a crisp fetish
i can never just have one packet! :blush: xxx

ooooh i'll take the pickled onion ones off you strange lady (for not liking them) lol. I never used to like the beef but someone got me onto them a few months back :dohh:

I'll eat them...if there's nothing else :/

I'm same daisybell, one just isn't enough :/

Flaming hot ones are the best! I've had a huge flaming hot monster munch craving lately!

MrsJ08 your cakes look and sound great!! you should of entered that programe
"The Great British Bake Off" which is on bbc 2 at 8pm tonight
Ooooh i didn't realise that was on - i can watch it whilst DH waits on me heehee, thanks for the heads up. Off to make some christmas cards now (yes i really am that desperate!!!!!)

Gah! I just went in the kitchen and got a packet of beef hula hoops after all this crisp talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->