****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Congrautlations Louise she is GORGEOUS!!! :cloud9: More photos please :haha:

Ahhh you shouldnt worry about the pain relief hun :hugs: You got her here and grew her and she's beautiful...enjoy watching her :cloud9:

hi ladies :wave: finally i have some news :haha: im an now the proud mummy of a beautiful boy , Eoghan Wallace Paton was born yesterday at 4:03 weighing a big 8lb 5 oz , hes is the most amazing little guy :cloud9:

cord was roung his neck and he had some marconium (sp) but i managed with gas and air , the pool and a tens at the start:happydance: and we are both doing well :flower:

heres some pics
https://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp223/ashleyd8583/eoghan004.jpg
https://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp223/ashleyd8583/eoghan009.jpg

im back on facebook now every1 has stopped asking when baby is comming :haha:

congrats to all the new mummies and :dust: to overdue mummies xxxx

Argh Apaton well done you!! He's gorgeous, bet you're really proud! How do we pronounce his name? x

Beautiful pic Bekklez! x

Louise good to hear from you, congrats again on Lilia. You did good!! And yeah, amazing experience although pretty painful! Mother Nature is clever the way she smooths it all over so we do it again!

Lilbumpblue, good news on your appointment. That must be a relief.

Blob, good decision, and must be lovely to know that whatever happens you'll have your baby in a few days time. So exciting to be finding out whether pink or blue!

F&C, I understand your quandry. Do you think you will end up going for the early induction then?

I am loving the food conversations with you all!! I am trying to be good even though I know I am using calories breastfeeding. But all my friends appear to be intent on keeping me fat! People are buying me loads and loads of choccies!! I might give some away I think!!

Apaton massive congrats! What a little cutie!

Asher, thanks hun. I think I'm going to turn it down as it's so early. I need to speak to them though on Friday when I have my sweep to find out if there are any 'deadlines' so to speak. I really don't want to turn down an induction and then run out of time and be given a C Section. x

ahhh blob I hope it happens soon for you :) your more over due then me!!!
Well just been trying to sort our money "problem" out, and found out when i'v had H we can get all our council tax paid for :) I hate having to rely on benefit's but we are in the crap money wise atm! and I was considering going back to work November time part time, but if the online calculator is right, I wont need to :) I can go back next year like originally planned :D Will be a huge lift if the calculator is right, been so down about money lately.

My guess was Owen too, so I didn't do bad! It's lovely spelt that way. He's a stunner! x

Fishy it must be really difficult, a bit like being backed into a corner. Maybe they will be able to be more flexible when you speak to them on Friday. And hey, maybe you'll have already gone into labour by then! FXd that you do and you don't have to think anymore about induction and possible sections. :hugs:

hi ladies :wave: finally i have some news :haha: im an now the proud mummy of a beautiful boy , Eoghan Wallace Paton was born yesterday at 4:03 weighing a big 8lb 5 oz , hes is the most amazing little guy :cloud9:

cord was roung his neck and he had some marconium (sp) but i managed with gas and air , the pool and a tens at the start:happydance: and we are both doing well :flower:

heres some pics
https://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp223/ashleyd8583/eoghan004.jpg
https://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp223/ashleyd8583/eoghan009.jpg

im back on facebook now every1 has stopped asking when baby is comming :haha:

congrats to all the new mummies and :dust: to overdue mummies xxxx

He is soooo cute hun congrats! :) xx

...and i know the feeling about the people on facebook asking when baby is coming...i keep getting 'any signs yet?' from everyone! I think i may av to do what u did!! :) xx

:baby::baby::baby::baby:Come on we gotta keep these babies coming!!! :baby::baby::baby::baby:

Hey there Jelly! My primary doctor started me on some antibiotics today so I should start feeling better in a few days. Tomorrow is my OB appt so just hoping she tells me something is happening down there. Lol. How are you feeling honey?

Hi Nursekel, i'm not too bad thanks just general pregnancy woes, sleeping is on and off and heartburn all day now instead of just evenings.... look forward to seeing little one now xx Still don't feel ready for little one to come just yet.

they went after 2hour's

Danielle - fx'd they start up again

Apaton - Big Congratulations Eoghan Wallace Paton is lovely and a very healthy weight... You've reassured me that I want TENS, Waterpool and Gas&Air :wohoo:

F&C - Difficult choice regarding induction, hopefully you won't need one xx fx'd

Apaton, he is gorgeous, congratulations xxxxx

Louise, so glad you are finally home xxx

Fishy, what a difficult decision for you xx

Blob, go you!! I am sure people think you have to stop doing things and going out when you are heavily pregnant!!!

I have terrible wind tonight!!!! My family are convinced Hope will be here this weekend, I am not convinced!!!

pain's started again :) hope they stay this time, in my back aswel now :/

PLEASSSSSSSSSE be something!!

:lol: Yea it was most people at babygroup saying that they could hardly walk they were so huge etc etc... but you can really do that with a toddler anyhooos :dohh:

Apaton :cloud9: He is gorgeous!! Makes me really jealous :lol:

Well i hope they do...i just wish i had some pains too :haha:

Apaton - Congrats on your gorgeous little chap. :hugs:

Thanks for the cake compliments ladies x

Lots of labour :dust: to those who need it

F&C I can understand your dilema - it does seem mad that they are prepared to induce you early because of staff shortages/being busy. Hopefully your sweep will get thing's going and it won't be necessary.

Blob - good for you with the driving. I really can't face it as my bump presses against the steering wheel. Really hope you are next x

Louise - glad to hear you are home safely :hugs:

On the iPhone so can't check back to see what I've forgotten sorry.

Bekklez - gorgeous pictures

Hope everyone has a good night's sleep x x x

A couple of piccies of Theo or 'squeak' as he has been nicknamed as he sings and has a little voice. The midwives think he will be a singer.lol

Attachments

• DSCF0138.jpg
    DSCF0138.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCF0177.jpg
    DSCF0177.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 3
If anyone's interested I'm selling some girls clothes on the buy, sell thread. Have added newborn and 3-6 months and will add 0-3 tomorrow Here's link if you're interested.

https://www.babyandbump.com/buy-swap-sell/409162-girls-newborn-0-3-3-6-months-clothes-autumn-winter-more-added.html

wow can't even keep up in here. Congrats to all the new mommies, i'm so excited for those of you who have had your little ones.

I am going to end up jinxing myself by saying anything but I have been having braxton hicks all day today (which I haven't really had at all until now) that are getting a bit stronger and I saw a bit of plug about 1/2 an hour ago so I really hope that things are starting here though I know that those things can be really early on and go on for ages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->